Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Reason Why Men Cheats On Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Men Cheats On Women (536 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Men Cheats On Women by Frankraj: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Reason why Men cheats on women

If you are a girl reading this and you don't want your man to cheat on you, stop asking him for money, Financial assistance and material things like money for hair making, buying of new phones, school fees, house rent and other things . If you keep asking your man for money, then he has 100% right to cheat on you

For instance if I have three dry cleaners that washing my cloth.(A) washes my cloth at a high price, (B) washes my cloth at a low price, (C) washes my cloth for free and irons it very well. Definitely I will choose to keep (C) that washes my clothes for free and irons it very well . This is how men reason .this is how men see women. So if you want your man to stop cheating on You , respect him, appreciate him and work hard to earn your own money legitimately . I don't mean you as a Girl to be sleeping with old man or sleeping from one man to another to make money
Re: Reason Why Men Cheats On Women by Favorite1: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is this your problem? When people are looking for money to feed in this country? My friend get off this forum if you have nothing beneficial to contribute to the world. It's your kind that makes the youth a joke in Nigeria.
Re: Reason Why Men Cheats On Women by Vikky014(f): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Favorite1:
Is this your problem? When people are looking for money to feed in this country? My friend get off this forum if you have nothing beneficial to contribute to the world. It's your kind that makes the youth a joke in Nigeria.
lmao
Re: Reason Why Men Cheats On Women by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
My God angry angry
Re: Reason Why Men Cheats On Women by Frankraj: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
@Favorite you are a fool and a complete idiot. Look at this frustrated animal. Did any one force you to vote for buhari. Idiot . hungry never even begin wire you by the time you enter January 2017 you will begin to talk from your anus. Useless idiot. If you comment any more here on my post thunder will fire you fool

(1) (Reply)

. / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 13 / Abeg Speak For Your Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.