Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? (4757 Views)

Bad Girls Become The Brides While Good Girls Like Us Become Their Maid Of Honor / Photos: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man (must See) / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by divinehand2003(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why would a maid of honour be shedding tears like this on her friend's wedding day?

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shes pretty. Tell her to stop cry dat i will marry her

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by chris2face(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
She knows that every thing is gonna change after like her friend will no longer have time for their gist,gossips and stuff like that

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
O my God. That lady looks like my ex-girlfriend.
D only girl i loved with all my heart.
I have to go back her, i just realized she is meant for me. If i lose her i am dead

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by emorse(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm sorry but all I see here is a palm tree with nice palm fruits. Seun knows why. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
emorse:
I'm sorry but all I see here is a palm tree with nice palm fruits. Seun knows why. grin

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is strange. This picture stir something in me.
Why do I feel the need to reach out & comfort her?

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by blessedvisky(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
VolT0xic:
This is strange. This picture stir something in me.
Why do I feel the need to reach out & comfort her?
Same here cry.
Men it's not easy on them unmarried and ageing ladies cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
We can never or may never know unless she tells us. Nevertheless, we can speculate- I think she's crying cos her 45yrs friends finally getting married; tears of joy.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by soberdrunk(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Maybe the groom chop her 2..............
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by graciabelle: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm d groom chopped her, promised her marriage, she probably had an abortion 4 him and he broke those promises and to add insult to the injury, she was asked to join the train by her friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Makes me wonder......who took the pic

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by ivyT(f): 1:05am On Sep 27, 2016
blessedvisky:
Same here cry. Men it's not easy on them unmarried and ageing ladies cry
do we have unmarried and ageing men?
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by blessedvisky(m): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2016
ivyT:

do we have unmarried and ageing men?
Yes, we do eg seun osewa

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Xbursta(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
O my God. That lady looks like my ex-girlfriend.
D only girl i loved with all my heart.
I have to go back her, i just realized she is meant for me. If i lose her i am dead
put your trust on girls and die a painful death use your head...

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 27, 2016
when she thought her wayward friend can't get married, but not only got married, but also married Dangote's son..

While her with her holier than thou is still searching.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by adeoladeola(f): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Lovely Oranges!!
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2016
blessedvisky:
Yes, we do eg s.eun o.sewa
nope se.un is mine honey
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:07am On Sep 27, 2016
blessedvisky:

Yes, we do eg s.eun o.sewa

nope se.un is mine honey

anyway back to de topic. Friend feels bad coz her ex is marrying her friend, n she is left all single

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Xbursta:

put your trust on girls and die a painful death use your head...
Jesus! The girl who broke your heart, broke it real bad... What a heartless biitch... Poor you
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by blessedvisky(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

nope se.un is mine honey

anyway back to de topic. Friend feels bad coz her ex is marrying her friend, n she is left all single
Lmao
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by agohmamuda(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Am sensing this as a case of chop and clean mouth and then marrying her best friend. grin grin
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Anoti1(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Eyah. I feel for her. Do u knw how many people she has done maid of honour for? In adekunle gold's voice....."I don go wedding taya, every Saturday wey pass, and I Neva marry, oluwa provide a boo o".

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2016
The man has *probably been kpanshing her too and probably promised her marriage but alas..

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Abee79(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2016
The maid of honour during my wedding cried almost throughout the service. At a point it was very embarrassing for my wife and I. We did all we could to comfort her. Friends and family also tried to intervene. After a long while, she calmed down. I KNOW WHY SHE WAS CRYING
>>> She was already missing her elder Sister grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Laveda(f): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Awwww

Probably wishing she was the one getting married, her time would come. That I know. wink
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by ogorwyne(f): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
chris2face:
She knows that every thing is gonna change after like her friend will no longer have time for their gist,gossips and stuff like that
I tell u. Just how my friends got busy after marriage and all the fun we used to have faded into memories. Marriage is demanding.

I dunno y dat gal is crying like dat sha. E be like say ..........
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nickymezor(f): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Datz tears of Joy cool..... mk una no get it twisted
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by chris2face(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
ogorwyne:

I tell u. Just how my friends got busy after marriage and all the fun we used to have faded into memories. Marriage is demanding.

E be like say wetin happen?
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef cry cry cry

- Maybe the bride is married to her ex
- Maybe she is over-joyed
- Maybe her best friend is quitting the age-long relationship
- Maybe her friend is leaving Nigeria after the marriage
- Maybe it's the hopeless situation created by Buhari's APC government
- Maybe the chorus from the Catholic choir....touchy, emotional and soul demanding

I dont know, Seun can you help?

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by jashar(f): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
If it's the case of chop and clean mouth as people are suggesting, why the heck would she be the maid of honour?

undecided
Re: Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? by metallisc(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
ogorwyne:

deltalicious! cheesy how are you doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once / Men, Where Would You Go To? (pic) / What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.