Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina (4706 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by wisdomIspeace(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Doctors have released the strange objects that were surgically removed from women’s vagina over the last 12 months and the list is both shocking and unbelievable.

According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, top of the objects found inside the private part include bottle cap, penis ring, scented soap among others.

Below is the full list of the top strange objects that took women to the Emergency Room for Vaginal obstruction in the US.

Scented soap
Deodorant lid
Bottle cap
Penis ring with spikes on it
Visit https://dailynaija.com/post/doctors-release-the-top-objects-that-have-been-surgically-removed-from-womens-vagina-you-will-be-shocked-at-what-they-are to see full list
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by falconey(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
That's U.S survey, naija version doctors will remove:

Half cucumber
half candle
broken nails(from fingering)
#30 naira gold cycle

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Seeker17(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
All for the pleasure
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Macgreat(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
falconey:

Half cucumber
half candle
broken naills(from fingering)
#30 naira gold cycle

Carrots

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Northernonyenku(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Which one is joystick ring again ?somebody forgot his cap there or wat

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
If women like sexual pleasure this much, I wonder why they still do shakara when sexy guys approach them..its worthless.
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
wisdomIspeace:
Doctors have released the strange objects that were surgically removed from women’s vagina over the last 12 months and the list is both shocking and unbelievable.

According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, top of the objects found inside the private part include bottle cap, penis ring, scented soap among others.

Below is the full list of the top strange objects that took women to the Emergency Room for Vaginal obstruction in the US.

Scented soap
Deodorant lid
Bottle cap
Visit https://dailynaija.com/post/doctors-release-the-top-objects-that-have-been-surgically-removed-from-womens-vagina-you-will-be-shocked-at-what-they-are to see full list

ibkkk wetin we go find for your t.o.t.o?
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Banana peel,cucumber seed,wine cork,candle wax.
Brb
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by espn(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
LOL...and dem go dey form not Hot when dem see man...by 2018 na TREE dem go dey comot....

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
falconey:

Half cucumber
half candle
broken naills(from fingering)
#30 naira gold cycle

∆ Some nairanders no get joy!!! grin

Why you no put mirror? ∆

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

yam peel, cucumber seed, wine cork, half banana, perfume cover, broken nails, sand particles, roots etc undecided
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yam peel, cucumber seed, wine cork, half banana, perfume cover, broken nails, sand particles, roots etc undecided

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Distevo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
When all this equipment take become tenant 4 this kind community of a woman?? Shuuuuuu!

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:

No give me that shocker woo, i can bet the life or my cow that there is no Nairaland babe / woman wey no chuk something inside her to.to other than di.ck. So come answer this question.
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:

We dey interested, we want to know. Tell us or else . . .
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
wisdomIspeace:

Scented soap
Deodorant lid
Bottle cap

With this kind development, we need more rugged di.ck protection than CD can offer woo. Guys think twice before u slide your banana into a slice to be sliced.
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

No give me that shocker woo, i can bet the life or my cow that there is no Nairaland babe / woman wey no chuk something inside her to.to other than di.ck. So come answer this question.

Aboki mallam, be kiaful undecided
No make me vex this evening sad

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

We dey interested, we want to know. Tell us or else . . .

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:

Aboki mallam, be kiaful undecided
No make me vex this evening sad

Ah! dem no dey joke with u again? Okay, now no be joke, pls tell us, wetom we fit find inside there?
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

Ah! dem no dey joke with u again? Okay, now no be joke, pls tell us, wetom we fit find inside there?

I no dey joke rough joke o.
Wetin that one con mean
Abeg Abeg shocked
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:

I no dey joke rough joke o.
Wetin that one con mean
Abeg Abeg shocked

Mabenu, sorry biko! But why getting pissed up if what am talking no be true. Nonetheless cool ya nerves, am sorry Aunty.
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

Mabenu, sorry biko! But why getting pissed up if what am talking no be true. Nonetheless cool ya nerves, am sorry Aunty.

You don't want to know your mates cos i dey play with you,abi

Gerraut!
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:

Gerraut!

Chai, BabbanBura haf sufer. Allah ya ba ki Hakuri. No one has ever insulted BabbanBura like this, it's true that when an elder sits amidst kids, they will play with his beards and call him billy goat.
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:

Gerraut!

Wallahi this thing dey pain me well well woo - imagine this small pikin, is it because i dey play with you? It's okay, am sorry. Never again!
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

Wallahi this thing dey pain me well well woo - imagine this small pikin, is it because i dey play with you? It's okay, am sorry. Never again!

Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
If women like sexual pleasure this much, I wonder why they still do shakara when sexy guys approach them..its worthless.

They love it when a guy earns it
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by ibkkk(f): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

I'm sorry too,my BabbanBura grin

O ya,take kiss kiss kiss
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:

I'm sorry too,my BabbanBura grin

O ya,take kiss kiss kiss

It's okay - no qualms
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by BabbanBura(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

It's okay - no qualms

Wait woo ibkkk, did you say BabbanBura is yours? Na true say u want am? me i no go mind give u woo. infact its my pleasure ma'am. How, when and where do you want it delivered to you?
Abeg no insults woo
Re: Doctors Release Top Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina by Joemetry(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2017

THOSE THAT WILL DO ALL THEY CAN TO PUT A GIRL ON THE LONG ATM QUEUE, WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN QUEUING FOR HOURS JUST TO HAVE HER DIGITS WITH THE HOPE OF SIPPING HER NUNU LATER,

BUT END UP GETTING A WRONG NUMBER...

HOPE YOU'LL WITHOUT BARGAIN ADMIT THAT YOU NEED THE LATEST BRAIN VERSION FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE..?

Share the knowledge with others pls don’t be greedy / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating / 6, July 2015-international Kissing Day