Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (1087 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by lexoft(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Seno Usoro got the surprise of her life when her man asked her to marry him and gifted her with a car. Her sister shared a video of the proposal via Instagram and wrote:

"The planning begins... countdown. My sister is getting married. Sooooo excited. I lost my voice that night. Could not stop screaming. She never hexperetit. Lol.. Can't wait to glam her up.

More @ http://hubtiva.com/2016/09/27/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-a-car/

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by lexoft(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2016

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by maryjan8(f): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2016
That good!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Rozaystunna(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Wow!, such a romantic dude.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by konkonbilo(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by MasterBaiter: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2016
This ugly thing! I sure say her mama don go collect wishCraft for am.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
Wow!, such a romantic dude.
See her mouth like wow cheesy tongue. EmperorLee, comman propose with a car na embarassed sad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
He proposed with a Benz! Nice!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

See her mouth like wow cheesy tongue. Empe.rorLee, comman propose with a car na embarassed sad
cheesy cheesy But he's na.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by EmperorLee(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

See her mouth like wow cheesy tongue. Emper orLee, comman propose with a car na embarassed sad

Haanhaan simple thing, beetus no be car?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Haanhaan simple thing, beetus no be car?
Bee kinni? shocked shocked. Smellymouth comman hear this boy ooooo angry. Izz like you don't know Jarizod has been chasing me with his porsche wink undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by krissconnect(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
I wonder what will ever make the lady say no. Even if she no like the guy. undecided
But this doesn't make sense,u wanna beg a girl to come eat ur money with u,all the rest of her life?and u adding car on top? shocked juju is real.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by EmperorLee(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Bee kinni? shocked shocked. Smellymouth comman hear this boy ooooo angry. Izz like you don't know Jarizod has been chasing me with his porsche wink undecided

Shey no be car ni Okay I go use shagari benz angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by firstking01(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Bee kinni? shocked shocked. Smellymo.uth comman hear this boy ooooo angry. Izz like you don't know Jariz.od has been chasing me with his porsche wink undecided

oh oh oh baby no be so oo..actually it was emperorlee that borrowed me the Porsche..na one keke marua I dey cruise for real grin

Emperorlee na the real MVP cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by ogorwyne(f): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cool
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Shey no be car ni Okay I go use shagari benz angry
Loooool, you and who undecided. No bring car again self, just bring the ring undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jarizod:

oh oh oh baby no be so oo..actually it was emperorlee that borrowed me the Porsche..na one keke marua I dey cruise for real grin

Emperorlee na the real MVP cheesy
He he, no wonder my feelings didn't get along with yours undecided. Will you return the Porsche to my baeby before ah dash you slap angry undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by EmperorLee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jarizod:

oh oh oh baby no be so oo..actually it was empe rorlee that borrowed me the Porsche..na one keke marua I dey cruise for real grin

Emper orlee na the real MVP cheesy

My guy u don blow my cover grin I no want make she know say I holl money na.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

He he, no wonder my feelings didn't get along with yours undecided. Will you return the Porsche to my baeby before ah dash you slap angry undecided
ok ma..Oga Lee comman carry ur car o cheesy

EmperorLee:

no vex Baba..my body no fit hold am again and u know say I be pastor cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by dapsonlou(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
The boy fine pass the girl, na she suppose dash the boy car
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Tommfrench(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
too much for a start, abeg sad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by EmperorLee(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jarizod:
ok ma..Oga Lee comman carry ur car o cheesy

no vex Baba..my body no fit hold am again and u know say I be pastor cheesy

Man of God grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Man of God grin
God bless u my son..Go and sin no more cheesy

You haven't left my presence finish and u are already looking at the yansh of sister kuburat
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Iyaff kash you cheesy grin cheesy. Sha buy my Iphone7 for me kiss tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by EmperorLee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jarizod:
God bless u my son..Go and sin no more cheesy

You haven't left my presence finish and u are already looking at the yansh of sister kuburat

grin cheesy

Aderola15:

Iyaff kash you cheesy grin cheesy. Sha buy my Iphone7 for me kiss tongue

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car by handysuzy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
When people are complaining of hardhip

(1) (Reply)

LADY Giving Lap Dance In A Club / Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? / 2017 Grammy Awards Nominations:d Most Important Of It All(rnlders,let Vote Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.