Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Will I Ever Get Married? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Ever Get Married? (74633 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by chimavalentine(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
have faith in God,dont be desperate for ur desire,soon d rigth one will comefor u
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
even coc.k is censored, i give up mehn
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by no1madman(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
i dey available but my head no correct.. . .e don scatter !

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by 41lady(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
I don't even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is, hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. I'm a 27yrs old lady, finished university very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life, but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying I'm too choosy or not serious.

Honestly, I AM NOT choosy. When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon, I even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner (i know you can meet ur patner anywhere, but na just to shut up people wey don tink say i no dey serious), a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business', look for job so i can be leaving the house, and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection (honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it, the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. I'm not desperate or something, i just want to reach out if I'm the only one having this problem.

There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich, tall, handsome like most ladies dream man. He should just be neat, God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys). Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there, has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their partners and they are loved back equally. Married women, please, I'm waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think I'm looking for a rich guy, believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs, but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head. So my problem is not even money. I'm so sick and tired
I try to check ur profile to see if u have pix but I can't find any but never-the-less, if you can send me an email to pmas.nuate@gmail.com I will be glad to discuss with U comprehensively, look forward & waiting for you mail, thanks.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by impeccable0(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yess off course! Just inbox or email me
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by abike12(f): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
I don't even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is, hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. I'm a 27yrs old lady, finished university very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life, but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying I'm too choosy or not serious.

Honestly, I AM NOT choosy. When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon, I even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner (i know you can meet ur patner anywhere, but na just to shut up people wey don tink say i no dey serious), a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business', look for job so i can be leaving the house, and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection (honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it, the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. I'm not desperate or something, i just want to reach out if I'm the only one having this problem.

There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich, tall, handsome like most ladies dream man. He should just be neat, God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys). Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there, has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their partners and they are loved back equally. Married women, please, I'm waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think I'm looking for a rich guy, believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs, but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head. So my problem is not even money. I'm so sick and tired

You will marry at the right time. Focus on making yourself better, grow your relationship with God and be approachable to men (not easy). Your early successes mean you are used to a comfortable life, trust me you DO NOT want to marry the wrong person. God has a plan and time for everything. Focus on all the things that you have going on for you, career, life, health, etc and be grateful.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by flokii: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
it can be really frustrating I get.. but it's a common issue among bright & successful young ladies..

my take.. dnt rush things so you dnt fall in d hands of gold diggers or time wasters.. if you are d flashy type, you can reduce d show of wealth so you dnt intimidate prospective suitors

As per choosy, hope you're not part of those spreading d 'yoruba demon' thingy cos such girls case na special, dem go tey for their papa house

I wish you luck finding ur heart desires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Figs(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
Thanks sis,but pls is dis my situation normal?

go to Shilo bfor its too late
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by LorDBolton(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
When will people realise there's no such thing as "mutually reciprocated love". One person loves the other settles.

@op those so-called happy couples go and spend a month or 2 in their house and when u leaving you'll hand them Oscars.

Marriage ain't everything, if u make the mistake of marrying a man u don't "respect" you'll definitely regret it so well in my opinion...

But like I said nothing like mutual love...it's a lie

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by jtwest(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
NO! (walks away)
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by SexyRat: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
And you don't even have your pic on your dp.

And you said you are searching. How person wan take see u here kwanu.

Maybe you just created this for creating sake

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by allanphash7(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Swty kindly Read my signature

Gracias
seizethaBae:

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by seundp(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Trust in God... He will find u
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Boyooosa(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
I have interest in your case not you yet.... Are you sure you seem not to be more intelligent than every guy you ve been meeting? I noticed that in your write up!
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

1 don't ever force urself to love anyone 2. Keep your ears off people's opinion. 3. Go extra mile for God e.g like go for evangelism once in a while or jus sow a wonderful seed. With all these i believe God will meet you at the point of your need. Also keep an open mind too. Your expectation shall never be caught off.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Yeligray(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
if u guys no d level of my seriousness walah iu wont take it as a joke. shams040 im not here to look for patner/husband but to find experience pple to diagnose what could be wrong with me or if it happens to most ladies before they settle down. Experience pple pls respond plsssss
you no need any diagnose all you need is JESUS.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Dunsin89(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
0h cool story. you are still 27 abi? I guess that when you are near 40 or over, u qo sabi wetin dey do u. or better still, since u are a devoted christian (i guess) u can choose to remain single like apostle paul of the Holy Bible.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
She doesnt make sense. On one line, she says she is searching for husband, on another line, many people come for her, even rich one but she does not love them.

Are you crazy woman ? What you should pray for, is to love the available or just get married to whoever loves you and end that phase of your life. And by the way, you are not always very lucky, its like that with women, men are always ready to do everything for women as far as they have feeling (which men sabi overdo).

If na instant love at first sight you want, then tune to telemundo, that's where it happens, and it does happen also on Zeeworld.

Just call the men who loved you, if they still have interest and ask them to take you out on a dinner and ignore all those useless fairy-tales of love. Its likely that the love button on your heart has worn out. No be everyone sabi love.

10 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by KingTom(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
I dey find wife na Oya come
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by berrystunn(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
It's every where...
Too many of your type are in u.k, u.s and Paris
There Nigerians too.

What will be will be...

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Funjosh(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

Abeg tell me more about the home biz you are doing I mean the working at home biz you are doing before you get your well paid job biko embarassed
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by innocent1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
That's serious

gidjah:
You will some day get married bae,you just need to get a lil bit more less strict and reduce your yard lines drawn.i wanna believe fine men come close,but your feelings ain't there,would you want the kind of person you will have feelings for or vice versa?,
Iife is not most times how we want it to get played,love grows with time too, the person you tend not to have feelings for today,might b d one your feelings gets strongest for with time ,that's how love grows .if it grows with time, it will stay permanent,you will have to let your love grow with some nice guy out there,watch it ,tend it,water it and watch it grow to stay forever.you are pretty young,that's why you are still feeling this way,but mind you ,age is never on your side,you grow old daily,watch it,I pray it does get better with you.gat an older sis who was just
LIke you,she started like you,finished her school very young ,na so we talk to her,she go say,'this one ,I don't have feelings for,''that one he is not minding me'..bla bla bla..to make the short story long,my older sis works with the accountant general of the federation as the head,she is well over fourty today but guys have stopped coming!,she is still there with all the comforts she has,was with 'aunty'few days ago, age no be here o, she told me she gets depressed dail over how she has been,and how she has treated guys,..with all the cars and affluence,na only married guys dey show for her side!.her pastor even asked her to keep her cars at home and start trekking may be boys will show up,...for were !!??
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by CoolFreeday(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
wao, God will grant your heart desire at the right time. please don't let pressure and desperation push you, 27yrs, you're still very young.
Patience and prayer are what you need. your criteria for a guy is not bad but don't rush yourself.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by gab19: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

can we talk?
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by omotoyossi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ionno.. Mayb jz luck or u jilted sum1 b4 n e cursed
u
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by pimplucious: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
From my investigation this topic was created on the 27th of Sept' and it just so happen to make front page today. Above all, as at the time of my post, I don't think the op is aware her topic has made fp.

Well, be sure to get suitors here. Congrats in advance and happy married life too
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Timijo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

Add me to your whatsapp for a chat. 08062119996
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by peculiar32(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
just get it off your mind ..don't let it make you feel depressed...get busy with other things. You won't even know when you would hook up with Mr right. Meanwhile go n talk to your pastor/Iman about it..n let him pray for you
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by willibounce1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
You are just 27.... don't worry we have people who are 37 and 47 who are still single and running from pillar to post looking for husband.... when them go dey tell una, na shakara una go dey do up and down.

Some mumu girls will be telling you it is not by force to.marry... but when time don con go finish, una eye go clear..

Besides most naija girls are now into prostitution....guys really need to be extremely careful so they don't marry girls who have aborted their future while enjoying life jumping from Abuja to lagos to.dubai and getting 1000 likes on instagram... olosho too much for nigeria now.. may God help us and may God help the OP too but that's after you help yourself.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by focus7: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
God fearing guy OK for a priority but intelligent, please be careful so he doesn't turn out to be an irresponsible con guy.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by flyca: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
sisisioge:
Oh baby...I should buy you a drink! Whew! My story isn't far from yours o.

But relax...it will happen.

For someone not an eye sore, my case is freaking funny. The A loves B but B loves C story is just too real. And they say I'm doing shakara, some even say I'm an intentional bachelorette ( I no fit spell am jare) wetin we go do nau? Finding the One is an herculean task!

Here is my advice: try to live more and not think too hard about it. Treat yourself to some feel good therapy dear...expensive hair(no apologies, trust me it feels goooood to wear them) , nice perfumes (my sis just got the bottle of Marc Jacob that looks like a purse...been stealing it), lovely shoes and put on some lipstick! Ogbeni, live a little by enjoying your spinsterhood while it last. You will soon be responsible for plenty people wink

By the way, I no be your mate for age o...my mama dey presently confused about my status sef. My bestie is married to a guy she met within a year! They met here on NL o( they just saw each other and knew straight up) I never fail to point out their luck to them. No be say guys aren't coming, we just no dey jive ni. A particular Nairalander has turned it to fight for me after I told him straight up its a nono for me after an exchange of about three emails. Wetin person go do nau...we owe ourselves the responsible of finding the One lest we create dysfunctional homes. I miss the companionship, I miss the sense of being a team mate, I seriously can't wait to procreate, I envy my friends with those wonderful kids mehn...but I want a man who would light me up like a bulb.

You will find... Just relax.
Love the spiritbehind this! kiss
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by dapsonlou(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op My brother Just move to Nigeria from U.S, I will gladly set you guess up, but you said something that got me concerned. You said your Ex is close to perfect, but you couldn't get yourself to love him. You might be the Problem, is a perfect guy not every womans dream? Anyway drop me an offline message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.