Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Will I Ever Get Married? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Ever Get Married? (74702 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I thought so.

Thank God I love reading. cheesy

Thanks a lot.
You're welcome,and I do love reading a lot.there's no such thing as learning too much.
You could also see the link I posted to Einstein above,its short.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
missjo:

I'm sure I have a terrible knowledge on wave theory seeing as I'm not a physicist,but I know there is such a thing called BEAT FREQUENCY which results when different frequencies superimpose on each other.this is a good thing in human interactions. wink

As for you not seeing how humans can operate on different wavelengths,this is probably because you're overthinking it only as a physicist when you should be thinking as a neuroscientist.
Here is a little something from an institute for systems neuroscience at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology

https://www.ntnu.edu/news/on-the-same-wavelength

Have a lovely evening.
On the issue of beats, the sound wave comes as a pulse width modulated (PWM) Signal, with little nth order harmonics, the interference is constructive, and that is why beats sound pleasing to the ear..... don't like neuroscience
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by chronique(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2016
I understand how you feel and you're nt the only one who feels such. Personally,I'm beginning to feel some kinda pressure too. Guess the fact that one gets older daily and people always find a way f askng this question,makes us(singles) a lil bit tensed. Sometimes,I do feel like my life is jinxed.
seizethaBae:
I dont even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is,hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. Im a 27yrs old lady,finished uni very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life,but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying im too choosy or not serious. Honestly,I AM NOT choosy.When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon,i even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner(i know you can meet ur patner anywhere,but na just to shut up pple wey don tink say i no dey serious),a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business',look for job so i can be leaving d house,and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection(honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it,the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. Im not desperate or something,i just want to reach out if im d only one having dis problem. There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him,i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can atleast like him(even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT,but it dint just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich,tall,handsome like most ladies dream man.He should just be neat,God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys).Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there,has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their patners and they are loved back equally. Married women pls im waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think im looking for a rich guy,believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs,but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head.So my problem is not even money.Im so sick and tired
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Laura112: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2016
You are not the only one with this issue. You just made me realise a lot of people are going through the same thing. You love A, A loves B and B loves C. Just be prayerful and hopeful. No one is getting younger but don't be too desperate as well. It is well.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by divinelove(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
seizethaBae:
Thanks all for your kind and wise advice.I really appreciate. @Chubhie;God bless you for putting up that piece together,indeed such a wise God we serve. But y wld i pray to God for 3solid years to have feelings for someone,did everytin possible for me not to lose this great guy,I TRIED I REALLY TRIED,yet nothing happen?. I really cant go deep discussing that relationship bcus he is a nairalander(he might put one or two tins togeda and figure out its me),but just picture NO SINGLE FEELINGS AT ALL,NONE THAT CAN EVEN MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK FOR 24HRS hence i treat him as i want,even tho im not a bad person dat treat people anyhow.

Here lies ur problem

Love is not just a feeling dt changes with weather it is a decision to commit to someone who is compatible at least 60% with u for d rest of ur life. Men rarely come as a complete package n If ur love is 100% based on feeling it is nt mature n may keep u waiting endlessly. Give men dt love u a chance ie those u r compatible with or go out n toast those u want angry

At 27 u shld kw clearly what triggers this your so called feeling is it wealth, good looks, good education, intelligence, caring guy, Godliness, oo yes man etc u need to define dt

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by tabletgirl: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
My dear darling sister, DON'T settle for less! The right man is worth waiting for. 27 is hardly old. DON'T settle for less, you deserve that God fearing man who is somewhere waiting for u too. Above all, talk to God, keep serving Him with singleness of heart, if anything else fails that won't, none that wait on Him ends up being ashamed. FACT! Never settle, it might work for others, might not work for you. You have one life and this is such a critical decision, take your time. some people are crying themselves to sleep every night in their homes because of they married the wrong partner . When he does come, the long wait would have been worth it. Good things sometimes take time. hang in there. kisses and hugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by seizethaBae(f): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
I am not understanding this thread anymore.can someone please explain in english?

missjo:

I'm sure I have a terrible knowledge on wave theory seeing as I'm not a physicist,but I know there is such a thing called BEAT FREQUENCY which results when different frequencies superimpose on each other.this is a good thing in human interactions. wink

As for you not seeing how humans can operate on different wavelengths,this is probably because you're overthinking it only as a physicist when you should be thinking as a neuroscientist.
Here is a little something from an institute for systems neuroscience at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology

https://www.ntnu.edu/news/on-the-same-wavelength

Have a lovely evening.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by seizethaBae(f): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ahhh! Your second nd third paragragh con dey make afraid to dey catch me. You are 99.9% right abt everytin except d sex part! Tah! I cant even manage nd peck a guy if i no like him! Pls how did u round all dat togeda? Very detailed nd right.

missjo:

You have an ex who you say is PERFECT,still you could not love him.

My diagnosis is that you operate on a peculiar wavelength that isn't common, trust me I know what I'm saying. Every human has a wavelength they operate on. If you were to put on an eye apparatus that is capable of detecting frequencies and sending the visual to your eye,you will understand what I'm saying.

A lot of people operate on similar wavelengths that may have different frequencies,but the catch is that these frequencies can superimpose on each other and blend. Your case is that you have a totally different frequency as well as wavelength from most normal people. Yes you are not normal!

Don't get mad yet,that you're not normal is not bad,it just means you're part of the less than 5% of people in the entire planet who fall under this category. I've met one other guy like that on this forum,cant mention his moniker so he doesn't bite my head off but I follow him. These group of people actually find it hard picking someone to get married to because there is always a fault to be noticed no matter how PERFECT the person is.

I'm going to guess that you're an ambivert,i.e a combination of introvert and extrovert. Another guess is that u like to read anything and everything, and you find that most people do not really understand you even part of your own family. Another guess is that your close friends are very few,as in VERY few and you haven't made new friends in a while. Most of your friends are old friends.
I also guess that you're someone who can have sex with someone and not add emotions to it,i mean just for the fun of it.

All guesses sha,so correct me on the wrong ones.

The solution is this,you should understand that for people like you, love is not what you need to marry. You only need to marry someone whom you would like enough not to see their faults or someone who is on the exact same frequency and wavelength as you,the latter is harder.

Are you into the science field,or do you just see yourself liking anything that has to do with figuring out how things work? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by seizethaBae(f): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Let me chip in one or two thing abt dis ex of mine,bcus pple are getting it really confusing. When he askd me out,i like him(note:like),den in between d r/ship i noticed dis guy is rough(not rough of rough-rough) but d kind of rough that doesnt makes a guy to brush his hair,he might nt use soap to tk his bath,might not brush his teeth by 3pm nd still want to kiss me,we can park nd buy boli nd groundnut on d road side nd dis guy will b eating d boli hungrily sometyms eating with half of d paper dey used to wrap it,he can decide to use hand to b eating rice hungrily(we are both uni grad),den u know most pple realise they have saliva on their pillow wen they woke up(no biggie,i do dat wen i slept very tired,or eat yummy food at nyt without brushing my teeth nd slept off,but i dont feel comfortable with d pillowcase again without washing it)bcus of d nature of dis guy's biz(he owns a restaurant nd event),he eats all dis yummy foods late nd drop loads of saliva on his pillow accumulatively nd daily,now imagine me coming to say hi to my bf on saturday,nd i said i shld lie down on his bed(he was staying with his parent den) nd every inch i move smells saliva,he doesnt care how he looks,nd to sum it up,u might ask him what 9/11 is and he will tell u it happend in abuja or lets even look for a simpler example:lets saying we were both reading a simplest comic internet joke nd i expect us to burst into laughter togeda but i'll have to explain to him like 3tyms before he got d joke behind it. He started building one irritating wide chest muscle,i hate fat guys with extreme muscles.I can go on and on,nd i know most comments dat will quote dis post is;why dint i tell him to adjust;i was only 21 wen i met him,i was more of an introvert den,i couldnt confine in anyone nd i assumed men have ego,i wouldnt want him to feel bad or uncomfortable around me. So before d end of d third year,all dis things continue (many more stuffs too lenghty to type),so d likeness reduced drastically(remember we were just on 'like' phase initially) so my subconcious mind were always ahead of me,even wen he bought 30k perfum,i still smell 'spit' (subconcious mind),even wen he's in d midst of his friends arguing abt football, i feel ashamed even tho i know nothing abt football(but my subconscious mind had already tagged him(below average)so i will assume he doesnt know wat he is arguing abt,even wen he just pick his car frm d carwash,my nose still smell rotten salad. It was war,i was trapped bcus he is a good,kind hearted man. Nd i was believing it was d devil behind dis subconcious mind,hence i started praying. Nothing worked. Anyone can comment nd crucify me,but believe me u werent in my shoe,i felt all wat happend,i began to felt 'raped' anytim i attempt to even kiss him(it was dat bad). I never had sex with him,my body cant even connect with him,nd i tink we only kissd d first few mth of d r/ship. No intacy,nothing watsoever after den,he felt it,we later discussed it(but i dint tell him his flaws,bcus even tho he has/will change) its like cleaning faeces on d surface of a plate,believe me u remember d feaces if u decide to eat wit dat same plate even after washing it.he told me to hang on,dat i will hv feeling for him,so months to to several months,sev mths turnd to 3yrs!!! It goes on and on nd much more deeper dan d few things i listed. Trust me,u can believe its a minor thing i can manage if i marry him...,but i know d marriage cant last a week. Believe me if i were to be 27 wen i met him,i would hv made d same decision,i taught wat i did was wrong until i read a woman's interview nd they askd her y she love/married her husband nd her response was:he is intelligent,nd wen dey ask d husband d same que:he wrote:my wife tks her bath at nyt nd rub baby powder on her body,dat turns him on since day one nd will always turn him on.

7 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Chubhie: 3:00am On Oct 02, 2016
seizethaBae:
Let me chip in one or two thing abt dis ex of mine,bcus pple are getting it really confusing. When he askd me out,i like him(note:like),den in between d r/ship i noticed dis guy is rough(not rough of rough-rough) but d kind of rough that doesnt makes a guy to brush his hair,he might nt use soap to tk his bath,might not brush his teeth by 3pm nd still want to kiss me,we can park nd buy boli nd groundnut on d road side nd dis guy will b eating d boli hungrily sometyms eating with half of d paper dey used to wrap it,he can decide to use hand to b eating rice hungrily(we are both uni grad),den u know most pple realise they have saliva on their pillow wen they woke up(no biggie,i do dat wen i slept very tired,or eat yummy food at nyt without brushing my teeth nd slept off,but i dont feel comfortable with d pillowcase again without washing it)bcus of d nature of dis guy's biz(he owns a restaurant nd event),he eats all dis yummy foods late nd drop loads of saliva on his pillow accumulatively nd daily,now imagine me coming to say hi to my bf on saturday,nd i said i shld lie down on his bed(he was staying with his parent den) nd every inch i move smells saliva,he doesnt care how he looks,nd to sum it up,u might ask him what 9/11 is and he will tell u it happend in abuja or lets even look for a simpler example:lets saying we were both reading a simplest comic internet joke nd i expect us to burst into laughter togeda but i'll have to explain to him like 3tyms before he got d joke behind it. He started building one irritating wide chest muscle,i hate fat guys with extreme muscles.I can go on and on,nd i know most comments dat will quote dis post is;why dint i tell him to adjust;i was only 21 wen i met him,i was more of an introvert den,i couldnt confine in anyone nd i assumed men have ego,i wouldnt want him to feel bad or uncomfortable around me. So before d end of d third year,all dis things continue (many more stuffs too lenghty to type),so d likeness reduced drastically(remember we were just on 'like' phase initially) so my subconcious mind were always ahead of me,even wen he bought 30k perfum,i still smell 'spit' (subconcious mind),even wen he's in d midst of his friends arguing abt football, i feel ashamed even tho i know nothing abt football(but my subconscious mind had already tagged him(below average)so i will assume he doesnt know wat he is arguing abt,even wen he just pick his car frm d carwash,my nose still smell rotten salad. It was war,i was trapped bcus he is a good,kind hearted man. Nd i was believing it was d devil behind dis subconcious mind,hence i started praying. Nothing worked. Anyone can comment nd crucify me,but believe me u werent in my shoe,i felt all wat happend,i began to felt 'raped' anytim i attempt to even kiss him(it was dat bad). I never had sex with him,my body cant even connect with him,nd i tink we only kissd d first few mth of d r/ship. No intacy,nothing watsoever after den,he felt it,we later discussed it(but i dint tell him his flaws,bcus even tho he has/will change) its like cleaning faeces on d surface of a plate,believe me u remember d feaces if u decide to eat wit dat same plate even after washing it.he told me to hang on,dat i will hv feeling for him,so months to to several months,sev mths turnd to 3yrs!!! It goes on and on nd much more deeper dan d few things i listed. Trust me,u can believe its a minor thing i can manage if i marry him...,but i know d marriage cant last a week. Believe me if i were to be 27 wen i met him,i would hv made d same decision,i taught wat i did was wrong until i read a woman's interview nd they askd her y she love/married her husband nd her response was:he is intelligent,nd wen dey ask d husband d same que:he wrote:my wife tks her bath at nyt nd rub baby powder on her body,dat turns him on since day one nd will always turn him on.
You deserve better.

Only you knows that which you earnestly seek.

Don't sit and wait for it to come to you.

Be bold,creative and go for him once you spot him in your waking life.

Your husband is not on nairaland.

Always take your time to study people without their knowledge and above all, ask to be divinely inspired so you can always see through the default illusions of humans you relate with in your life.

I wish you the very best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

On the issue of beats, the sound wave comes as a pulse width modulated (PWM) Signal, with little nth order harmonics, the interference is constructive, and that is why beats sound pleasing to the ear..... don't like neuroscience
So I'm guessing I do know a little bit on wave theory afterall,and you now see how humans can operate on different wavelengths.
You don't like neuroscience because?
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
seizethaBae:
I am not understanding this thread anymore.can someone please explain in english?

smiley
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
seizethaBae:
Ahhh! Your second nd third paragragh con dey make afraid to dey catch me. You are 99.9% right abt everytin except d sex part! Tah! I cant even manage nd peck a guy if i no like him! Pls how did u round all dat togeda? Very detailed nd right.

99.9% is a very good score,i'm impressed with myself. Lol
Putting it together isn't as hard as you might think,you just have to understand that amongst the over 7billion people on the planet, we all belong to distinct scientific groups.

Knowing how people in these groups behave,think,react,and feel, generally provides a reference point for guessing the traits of a complete stranger as long as that stranger shows something peculiar which can be likened to a particular scientific group.
In your case,it was the way you typed and described yourself. I read every single comment you posted here from the first one till the point I replied.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
seizethaBae:
Oh wow,and you previously called this guy perfect? tongue

Now I understand why my guess about the sex part was completely wrong, YOU'RE A FEELER. Feelers won't know how to have casual sex without emotions,or know how to tell their ex that he is just downright disgusting cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by chigoizie7(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Just calm down, u are still 27, time still dey, though u ain't getting any younger.

In as much as u are considering "LOVE" to be the ultimate in marriages, well, for a sustainable marriage, u need patience, understanding and a good sense of reasoning,

Now is the best time to allow "patience" play it's part

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
missjo:

So I'm guessing I do know a little bit on wave theory afterall,and you now see how humans can operate on different wavelengths.
You don't like neuroscience because?
The human mind goes beyond neurons and tiny millivolt pulses.... it's a gateway to the unknown......... The immateriality of the human mind makes me not like the brain science so much
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
The human mind goes beyond neurons and tiny millivolt pulses.... it's a gateway to the unknown......... The immateriality of the human mind makes me not like the brain science so much
Lol,spoken like a physicist who thinks everything must have an equation.w ell almost everything does anyway.

The neurons and pulses are exactly what makes the human mind and brain capable of functionality.it is the electricity by which we are powered as humans, and just the way two completely different wires of totally different physical properties are able to connect via electricity, is the exact sameway human interactions are guided by electricity traveling in neurons.
Without electricity and neural interphases,the body is dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sunvick(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
missjo:

Oh wow,and you previously called this guy perfect? tongue

Now I understand why my guess about the sex part was completely wrong, YOU'RE A FEELER. Feelers won't know how to have casual sex without emotions,or know how to tell their ex that he is just downright disgusting cheesy

I like your writing style and how you elucidate points for comprehension.
Keep em up. cool

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
missjo:

Lol,spoken like a physicist who thinks everything must have an equation.w ell almost everything does anyway.

The neurons and pulses are exactly what makes the human mind and brain capable of functionality.it is the electricity by which we are powered as humans, and just the way two completely different wires of totally different physical properties are able to connect via electricity, is the exact sameway human interactions are guided by electricity traveling in neurons.
Without electricity and neural interphases,the body is dead.
ok brain girl.... I'll tell you a little story ; before (medical) death, humans may experience what is known to be last thought, But since thought cannot be observed except by the thinker, how is then the last thought, if he can't observe the thought as the last thought, what even qualifies a thought as the last, if we cannot know the first thought, since once yet again, only the thinker is both the observer and the holder of the thought. X- rays always existed, so did The higgs boson , so does the distant planet Kepler 78-D, but we never knew all these at some point in human history. I believe that the human mind, body and soul transcends the physical; the metaphysical may be a speculation, but maybe someday it'll show itself.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by fumisko(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Must we really marry? Cus am confused is the getting married to be with a man or to emmm bare kids. Why kill yourself if u can't find him. If u can't find him and u think your biological clock is ticking, I suggest u get a sperm donor and orocreate and be happy. Life is too short to be stressed up finding a man n have that worry u please

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Destined2win: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
seizethaBae:
Thanks so much for this; @bolded; i would love it both ways i.e the kind of person that i have feelings for and also have feelings for me. Honestly stories like that of your aunt scares me every single day, and if i said i shld go with someone i dont love now hoping love will grow with time,wat if it doesnt?. The ex of mine i talkd about,i dated him for good 3yrs! wishing/praying to God for me to like him,it dint just happen.

You dated someone for 3 years yet you didn't like him. How did you do that? What were you doing all along?

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
sunvick:

I like your writing style and how you elucidate points for comprehension.
Keep em up. cool

Thanks a lot for the compliment smiley
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by missjo(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
ok brain girl.... I'll tell you a little story ; before (medical) death, humans may experience what is known to be last thought, But since thought cannot be observed except by the thinker, how is then the last thought, if he can't observe the thought as the last thought, what even qualifies a thought as the last, if we cannot know the first thought, since once yet again, only the thinker is both the observer and the holder of the thought. X- rays always existed, so did The higgs boson , so does the distant planet Kepler 78-D, but we never knew all these at some point in human history. I believe that the human mind, body and soul transcends the physical; the metaphysical may be a speculation, but maybe someday it'll show itself.
Brain girl? Lol gringrin

I think the so-called last thought came about from people who have been close to death, not from observers. There are those who were confirmed clinically dead for a few minutes before their hearts began beating once more.
These people have shared their experiences within that short time of death,this should be how the idea of a last thought comes, I guess

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Destined2win:

You dated someone for 3 years yet you didn't like him. How did you do that? What were you doing all along?
Good questions. 3yrs wasted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
Thanks sis,but pls is dis my situation normal?

my dear, you are only 27 and you are getting this worried? I understand it if you plan your life and say "hey look, i would like to get married when i am 25 etc", and that's fine! But you should know that life doesn't always give us what we want especially when that thing we want are also a function of other people's choices and opinion. Our, men and women, getting a partner, is not just our opinion and choice, but also the other person's opinion and choice. If you are not getting that which is not entirely dependent on your choice, why bother so much?

I know there are people around you who would stop at nothing to pressure you but if you are not pressured already from within yourself, then there is no way what others do would get to you.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by wristbangle: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dear OP,

First of all, you need to appreciate God for your current status because there are single ladies out there who are in their late 30's whom they are neither married nor gainfully employed.

You are still 27 and you need not to be desperate heading to marriage because so many has rushed in and out of it. Keep praying and believe your prince charming will locate you.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by thecommunist(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
let's go a-fishing marry
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Really? i dont believe this cock and bull.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op ur prayers have bin answered wait no more... .. ...
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by abike12(f): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
gidjah:
You will some day get married bae,you just need to get a lil bit more less strict and reduce your yard lines drawn.i wanna believe fine men come close,but your feelings ain't there,would you want the kind of person you will have feelings for or vice versa?,
Iife is not most times how we want it to get played,love grows with time too, the person you tend not to have feelings for today,might b d one your feelings gets strongest for with time ,that's how love grows .if it grows with time, it will stay permanent,you will have to let your love grow with some nice guy out there,watch it ,tend it,water it and watch it grow to stay forever.you are pretty young,that's why you are still feeling this way,but mind you ,age is never on your side,you grow old daily,watch it,I pray it does get better with you.gat an older sis who was just
LIke you,she started like you,finished her school very young ,na so we talk to her,she go say,'this one ,I don't have feelings for,''that one he is not minding me'..bla bla bla..to make the short story long,my older sis works with the accountant general of the federation as the head,she is well over fourty today but guys have stopped coming!,she is still there with all the comforts she has,was with 'aunty'few days ago, age no be here o, she told me she gets depressed dail over how she has been,and how she has treated guys,..with all the cars and affluence,na only married guys dey show for her side!.her pastor even asked her to keep her cars at home and start trekking may be boys will show up,...for were !!??

Everyone has that Aunty. As miserable as they claim to be, they are not as unhappy as people that are stuck in a marriage with the wrong partner. That's the real hell on earth. It's not good to be too picky but at the same time, don't let fear of becoming that Aunty lead you into lifelong misery.

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Andrew3(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keep on praying my sister, God has a plan.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef cry

At least attach picture for reference.

Also, Op allow your parents impose a choice if you are not lucky yet. Discuss with your Mama and Papa and request them to get someone.Thank me later. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.