Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Will I Ever Get Married? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Ever Get Married? (74645 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sukkot: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
like that nigga luther vandross said, ' if you cant find the one you love, love the one you have ' grin cheesy
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by uzchos: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Remember if you move into marriage by emotion you will move out by emotions. I became afraid if i will ever get married to my choice. I had similar experience which lady to marry. Highly paid ladies or natural strong ladies. Other difficulties include to marry the lady that loved me or the one I loved. Truly I married the lady that proved with character that she loved me. But I prayed and stop sex with ladies until God revealed to me in dream. Finally the revelation fall on the lady that loved me. We are now happily married for 10 years with great kids.

7 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Tobium1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
What is wrong with u, be say, u are looking for de perfect man u love. Mind u, de female brain Is being wired to love any man, BUT de male folk is not wired dat way, I will advice u say yes to de man dat Loves u, not to de man u love.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by MistaBabz: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
May God bring your Mr Right your way soon.
But please I'm more interested in the working-from-home part. Abeg show me the way
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chronique grin
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Dammexz: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Well...diz ma no 08161803585. u can buzz me and we work tynz out.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by seagullbabz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
I don't even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is, hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. I'm a 27yrs old lady, finished university very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life, but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying I'm too choosy or not serious.

Honestly, I AM NOT choosy. When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon, I even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner (i know you can meet ur patner anywhere, but na just to shut up people wey don tink say i no dey serious), a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business', look for job so i can be leaving the house, and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection (honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it, the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. I'm not desperate or something, i just want to reach out if I'm the only one having this problem.

There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich, tall, handsome like most ladies dream man. He should just be neat, God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys). Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there, has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their partners and they are loved back equally. Married women, please, I'm waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think I'm looking for a rich guy, believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs, but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head. So my problem is not even money. I'm so sick and tired

Do not let this bother you. Sooner or later you will meet the person who has been destined for you. I am in a similar situation, and I am not worried, eve though my friends are married and I don't even have a gf yet. You know why?, coz I av seen people who just meet themselves in 3months, and are having a great married life. Just keep being social, go out and meet people. Be good

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by ogboni76(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hi I truly don't know what to type here or say, I am a guy in my late 30s, self employed and based in ogun state. Here is my whatsapp contact, let's connect as friends and see what comes out of it. We might have few things to learn from each other . 09056932434 Adedoyin
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Samsonklin(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
shams040:

Well I tnkn it normal wit d fact dat. No one goes beyond is destiny. Wat wld b urs wld always b urs and ntn can change d ryt tym Allah as destined for u dat just it.#myview#

there is nothin wrong wit u OP. There are men everywher bt d truth is dey are running 4rm marraige. Its bondage.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by iomoge2(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
My mum says a man should love n a woman should submit.
So if u find a man u can submit to and u sure he loves u crazy... then u r good.

But me, i say lemme have 10% love for him. Not irritiated by him and his love is 120%... we r fine.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Ghost447(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keep calm, your time shall come.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
op, at your age you are not that old to be stressing yourself cuz you want a husband you are not even 30 yet

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Sirbun: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
Thanks all for your kind and wise advice.I really appreciate. @Chubhie;God bless you for putting up that piece together,indeed such a wise God we serve. But y wld i pray to God for 3solid years to have feelings for someone,did everytin possible for me not to lose this great guy,I TRIED I REALLY TRIED,yet nothing happen?. I really cant go deep discussing that relationship bcus he is a nairalander(he might put one or two tins togeda and figure out its me),but just picture NO SINGLE FEELINGS AT ALL,NONE THAT CAN EVEN MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK FOR 24HRS hence i treat him as i want,even tho im not a bad person dat treat people anyhow.
... Obviously you are my dream come true.. Pls just let me know you.. Iam here to hook up with intelligent lady.. Mail me if possible .. bonaventureibezim@yahoo.com.. Thanks for ur openness but iam above 30
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Libraries, the movies, crash a wedding, visit orphanages. Your kinda people do visit such places. Look out for pretenders O
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by amunkita(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
nkemdi89:
She spoke my mind, you are not alone sister.

Marrying a police lady
The man needs gut...
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by bidoublegie(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
I don't even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is, hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. I'm a 27yrs old lady, finished university very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life, but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying I'm too choosy or not serious.

Honestly, I AM NOT choosy. When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon, I even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner (i know you can meet ur patner anywhere, but na just to shut up people wey don tink say i no dey serious), a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business', look for job so i can be leaving the house, and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection (honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it, the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. I'm not desperate or something, i just want to reach out if I'm the only one having this problem.

There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich, tall, handsome like most ladies dream man. He should just be neat, God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys). Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there, has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their partners and they are loved back equally. Married women, please, I'm waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think I'm looking for a rich guy, believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs, but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head. So my problem is not even money. I'm so sick and tired

Its well friend, just take ur time( patience). Happiness is marriage not am getting old or something.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by zicoraads: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
if u guys no d level of my seriousness walah iu wont take it as a joke. shams040 im not here to look for patner/husband but to find experience pple to diagnose what could be wrong with me or if it happens to most ladies before they settle down. Experience pple pls respond plsssss
Send me your 'CV' cool
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by iboboyswag(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
I am interested, let's hookup and I mean it..... Quote me if you are too.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by adepiero: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
From your post, you claim not to be choosy but the truth is that we all are.

Nobody just wants to marry anything that comes their way just the same way you don't want those that love you extremely even though you have no feelings for them.

What happened to rebranding Mr left to Mr Right? Mind you, no marriage is 100% it might look good on the outside but the inside is another story.

My advice, if you aren't ready then just take your time instead of making mistakes. At some point, what you seek will find you.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by amunkita(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
ogboni76:
Hi I truly don't know what to type here or say, I am a guy in my late 30s, self employed and based in ogun state. Here is my whatsapp contact, let's connect as friends and see what comes out of it. We might have few things to learn from each other . 09056932434 Adedoyin

Ogboni
Don't tell me u re looking for sacrifice..
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by coolviv: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sister abeg if you will listen, I tell you solemnly, if you have where you are travelling to, travel and go, if you have degree you want to pursue, go ahead and pursue.

Live your life to the fullest, you never know where your soul mate is but God will lead you to him. So whatever capacity God has provided for you, use it and move on with your life. You can be aware of the need to settle down but don't be desperate or worried about it.

For even as there are stories of one of the poster's single aunt, there are even more stories of suicidal, broken and depressed adulterous married women which is what you might be if you marry someone you have no feelings for.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sofadj(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP,
You are not ALONE.
Like many ladies/women, you DO NOT know what is needed to maintain a relationship/marriage.
Study your self, find a man who is compatible with you.
By compatibility, I'm talking in terms of your attitude, beliefs and lifestyle.
If you find a man like that, marry him. Period.

Your relationship with your ex probably failed because it lacked
Commitment - You entered into it with trial in your mind. There will be a limit to how much you will want to sacrifice in such circumstance.

Love is not mysterious, it's not magical too as we have been made to believe.
LOVE can grow, COMPATIBILITY can not.

After compatibility comes COMMUNICATION, and COMMITMENT

With these 3 things your marriage will last (Any relationship will, for that matter)

NOTICE I DID NOT INCLUDE LOVE.

Even with LOVE, without these 3 things, any relationship will collapse.
Men and women, choose wisely.
PM me to know more.

PS: Simply my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by princefaculty(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
I have this feeling that you are close to smiling over that said issue, coz the moment you fell pressed most by an issue is the when you are closest to your breakthrough.

Just few words of advise: do not be desperate, do not compromise your standard as marriage is a lifetime stuff which is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. You must as well know that there is no perfect being anywhere so if most of those things you wish him to have are present you two should be able to build in love other buildables absent. Finally if God really hears you as you said on every other thing it means He heard you long ago, spoke to you about it but you weren't sensitive enough to get His message; so seek His face once more and crave for His leading in this.

Wishing you the very best and nairalanders are hoping to see the pre-wedding pix shortly and invite to come feast with you two
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sempumping:
Op PATIENCE is all you need .

You 'll get married when the time is right ...

Go out ,have as much fun as you can

1 thing I have learnt in relationships is NEVER be desperate .

Love grows ,it's not an overnight feeling

Find 1 thing attractive in 1 of those guys around you and try build a relationship and with time you 'll find yourself in love ...

PATIENCE is the solution to your problem and learn to smile (some guys thought me that )

Person wey get head no get cap ,another get cap no get head

Life
yeah she should smile alot even when it's not needed,i like girls that smile
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by banio: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Babe de find hubby for nairaland. The major thing that kills a guys love is an alpha female. I pray God gives the man that will marry U his heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Do you have any ex that you can't seem to get over? what happens is that we compare every potential partners to the one fantastic one that got away.

Am suffering from that.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
if u guys no d level of my seriousness walah iu wont take it as a joke. shams040 im not here to look for patner/husband but to find experience pple to diagnose what could be wrong with me or if it happens to most ladies before they settle down. Experience pple pls respond plsssss
we guys too have too many problems on our heads, as far as nigeria is concern,i know many men have this same problem. when a man at 40 is writing application to get job how will he think of mariage. few who risk it out ladies will end up calling them iresponsible man. and no man want that. thats while many men dont even feellike talking mariage now. so its not an issue my sister
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Mbenny(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
check your attitude if okay, then Notting is wrong with you. just waite for your time to come.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by idiagbo86(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls calm ursef down.u still a small girl.though most of ur mate might be married now buy I bet u that the best is yet to come.stop letting it bother u coz if it does,u may just land ursef into somerhing u qill live to regret.just zero ur mind,put ursef together and great things will come ur way pretty soon.God guide u dear.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by toocoded: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

Well i gat a nephew in his early thirties doing his Postgraduate, still single. I can hook you guys up if ure interested. Just holler mua, aii? Takia nd be good Missy. Dont worry aburo, in His own time, u'll get ur own life partner/friend, just keep an open mind, be prayerful and be friendly.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sisisioge: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
KevMitnick:

Ever thought of lighting up someone else's bulb? You may never find that man to light you up like a bulb. The butterfly feelings you are looking for are just fairy-tale.

Hmmm, my idea of "lighting me up like a bulb" has nothing to do with fairytale. It has everything to do with reality. Can you imagine doing anything for a non relative just to keep that person breathing? Yeah, he's got to be super important to you. I haven't met anyone that had me feeling that...I long to meet someone like that.

About lighting someone up...I'm already a great person. I hope the feeling I desire for me will be mutual for him too. Trust me...na ultimate search!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.