Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (86422 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very Ugly thing, is this Jack up bra or Pack up bra girls no go kill me with their wayward lifestyle of nowadays grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by GdexFolami(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eleyii gidi gan oh
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=15pt] A simple olosho advertising her market, free her joor undecided [/size]
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Unigweson25(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
SHEEP" PUBLICATION
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Haphard(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
quanternetz:
Shay Omo re!!!!

Oloriburuku, Masa anfani ,asewo omo raradada
Bro's has taken it personal. Lolz
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by ogbonnacomfort: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
she got want she wanted "ATTENTION"
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Abeyjide: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
disgusting .later she will now be complaining of breast cancer.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by passyhansome(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=15pt]WAIT OP COME OVER HERE, WAS THAT ACTUALLY FUNNY? WALAHI U DESERVE THIS[/size]

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by KBdownloads(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
DRY PICTURE DRY COMMENT DRY OP
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by franugo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ok. What do you expect? It's in vouge for women 2 do this
She's just following the trend

in voguë?'? Waiting patiently for yours
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
franugo:

in voguë?'? Waiting patiently for yours
undecided

1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by oxygen004: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol give dat breast 3 more years it will b like army belt
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by mranova(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why did you hide her ID when she clearly posted it for the world to see!

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by horlakunle25(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
vogue or vouge? Who is ur english teacher??..correct ursef b4 I give u E-slap nw!!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
horlakunle25:
vogue or vouge? Who is ur english teacher??..correct ursef b4 I give u E-slap nw!!
you hairy chested abuser undecided
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by falconey(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

it isn't, it is a trend but unethical one.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by horlakunle25(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you hairy chested abuser undecided
I talk am! U deserve an E-slap na!!!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
falconey:

it isn't, it is a trend but unethical one.
hmmm yeah but i bet you gleefully look
~
maybe even click 'like' on Facebook further encouraging them
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by falconey(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hmmm yeah but i bet you gleefully look
~
maybe even click 'like' on Facebook further encouraging them

sure I did, I responded to visual stimuli but it doesn't mean I liked it because I didn't request for it.

liking ladies pictures on social media by me is earned with simple and decent styles, non body exposure and feminine characters while posing.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
falconey:

sure I did, I responded to visual stimuli but it doesn't mean I liked it because I didn't request for it.

liking ladies pictures on social media by me is earned with simple and decent styles, non body exposure and feminine characters while posing.
Yeah,you criticize them but you like 2 look
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Debrahgift: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
There is God oh!!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by EasternActivist: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
see how she is just punishing those 2 balls grin the comment is true na that's how it starts

I thought balls is a reserved word for men and not women... Why using that in this context?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by ArabMopol(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vaseline crew

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Julietcutie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

I thought balls is a reserved word for men and not women... Why using that in this context?
that's just what came to my mind
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by EasternActivist: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

that's just what came to my mind

If that's what came to mind... Should we Suffice it to mean that you are either directly or indirectly in touch with human balls? shocked
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by sherlock229(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
She no fine duh
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by franugo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided

lol, u bad gan. No human conscience at allcry
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
dat pair of boobi go strong like iron
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Anasviv: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ladies!...why do we keep on dis gracing ourselves like this?...it's rare before you see a man/guy half naked....please let's make a U-turn.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by obontami: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
The boobs looks wack anyway
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by babdap: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nairaland Vaseline crew are on strike because I can't feel their presence here
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Hamato: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.