Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

MMM Nigeria Crashed - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Crashed (45124 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by emysilva: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2016
If u wish to make more money in other business related to MMM, kindly join the whatsapp group, where I will give u guys this piece of mind blowing article
https:///IYYQygAcxqh26ZgAFZS6sl
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by bismack: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Big time liers! i just PH in bitcoin this morning...gosh! enemies everywhere you go.. by the way, what gonna make it crash has not set in yet....Govt's or SEC's warnings is only normal and not eneough to start panic mode. Again more and more Nigerians are registering so tell me the crash for now? siddon look while guys apply strategy to lift up...or you are waiting for God to show up like the days of Israeli Manna? this is our own Manna.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by gafar: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by cuteoly(f): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2016
MMM haters should just keeping wagging their mouths, I have just been called for the 100k I pledged and am on my way to make the deposit now. Expecting to smile home with my 130+ in less than a month.

I also deposited 20k for my mom n she called me 2days ago that she got 34k alert.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by michelle94(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by mecussey(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2016
fifteen1:
*Read this* I like it!

Nigerians do not believe their government on Education, they do not believe their government on health, they do not believe their government on Subsidy issue, they do not believe their government on transportation, they do not believe their government on agriculture, infact, as it stands they do not believe that the government can ever bring change as they promised recently.. These are set of people that do not believe anything the government says, they pay no attention and they care less.. But mysteriously, these set of people believe their government so strongly on MMM.. Is this a joke? I have not been able to understand how, i believe it is witchcraft.. See the worst: due to the difficulty of the Nigerian Government to convince her citizens on about any issue, they care less about explaining because everybody cares less about what they have to say, and so the whole system has crashed as things are happening anyhow.. All of sudden, there is MMM, and the system is now running, the government is now warning and citizens are listening and believing, and the government cannot rest until everybody is convinced. This must be witchcraft.. O ye Nigerians, who bewitched you? The Government never gave any serious warning about Boko Haram and other real disasters, and now they warn about MMM? A government that does not care about ur welfare, ur health and ur wellbeing, u think they care about you loosing money? Please wake up people! Helping hands, Aim Global and the rest are all there since promising financial freedom, but unable to help many, the government didn't talk, and here is MMM, and they are all over the news? That means MMM has touched them where nobody has.. MMM is the answer! For the government to be more interested in banishing MMM despite the economy situation, then MMM has something good for us.. If it is not good for me, the Government won't fight it.. For the Government to fight it, it is the answer... Robert Kiyosaki says: A smart investor invests when every other person is shouting that the sky is falling, and they are rewarded while the shout is still ongoing.. If u are currently on MMM, u are wise.. But if u re not because of money, try and join soon, but if it is because of what the government told u, you have been bewitched..

u made me laugh loud, at bewitching. Stupppid thing called nig govt. Honestly, mmm don touch there blokus. Wicked pple warning me how to spend my money.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by mecussey(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2016
ok name one investment that is working in nigeria at the moment?

Laugh wan kill me here...pls can somebody tell us one govt company or investment that is currently functioning..?
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by mecussey(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2016
adahgold:
Is a lie nothing has crashed u people r d one spoiling it,is not by force to join Abeg park well as for me am making my cool money from it I mean cool money. Stop D rumour of saying it has crashed. My people mmm is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria cuz it has bridged the gap between the poor and the rich,the rich r angry towards this development even some C. E. O's r against it they all want the poor to get poorer so the will keep getting richer SMH mmm has come to stay as for me am making my cool cash. Mmm carry go.

I tell u, some CEOs have cancelled offering loans to there staffs. They just discovered the staffs now have options, no more intimidations.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by mecussey(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2016
vince001:
Crowd funding? grin grin grin

Crowdfunding works in banks because they gain interest from the money they loan out. It works in insurance companies because they invest the monthly premium they collect in investments such as bonds, real estate, etc.

These are open financial systems. There is cash input from outer sources to sustain them.
The same cannot be said of this semi-closed financial system.

Nigerians shine your eyes.

someone just told u mmm revived his poultry biz...therefore, banks invest in bonds right...mmm patispants invest in poultry.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by sylvia66: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2016

U shld be shot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehehe... I knew from scratch that the whole ish is a TOTAL SCAM.
didn't know I could afford an iphone 6plus until mmm came

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by ainagbenga36: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2016
just got 55000 referral bonus today o Mmm rocks.the rich,mighty and the masses do it but I don't know why we keep deceiving ourselves.who has not benefited from mmm.please join me by using my referral email address olutomisinishola@gmail.com when registering
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by adahgold(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2016
mecussey:

I tell u, some CEOs have cancelled offering loans to there staffs. They just discovered the staffs now have options, no more intimidations.

Yes ofcuz, mmm is here to stay.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by cyberguy72(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Plz i need your opinion here.i made a GH on the 11th of Nov and have been waiting endlessly to be paired only to find out this morning as i logged in that i have been instructed to make PH i pledged on the 3rd of Nov.Is that how it works? or is it a mistake from support?
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Donbigi2(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
bismack:
Big time liers! i just PH in bitcoin this morning...gosh! enemies everywhere you go.. by the way, what gonna make it crash has not set in yet....Govt's or SEC's warnings is only normal and not eneough to start panic mode. Again more and more Nigerians are registering so tell me the crash for now? siddon look while guys apply strategy to lift up...or you are waiting for God to show up like the days of Israeli Manna? this is our own Manna.
Please what was mmm exchange rate?
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by RGem(f): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
cyberguy72:
Plz i need your opinion here.i made a GH on the 11th of Nov and have been waiting endlessly to be paired only to find out this morning as i logged in that i have been instructed to make PH i pledged on the 3rd of Nov.Is that how it works? or is it a mistake from support?

Seems your account has been placed on moratorium. You need to write to support.
However, you still have to provide the help you have been matched for. So you won't get blocked. Am equally going through the same thing.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by gafar: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Chat with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by kings11ng(m): 4:58am On Nov 16, 2016
fr3do:
MMM and its likelihood to cause inflation in the Nigerian economy due to the redistribution of wealth with no incentive to invest.
for your small mind now u sound intelligent abi? read your comment again and tell me what you think about yourself. "no incentive to invest"? are you kidding me?
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by cyberguy72(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2016
RGem:

Seems your account has been placed on moratorium. You need to write to support.
However, you still have to provide the help you have been matched for. So you won't get blocked. Am equally going through the same thing.
i declined to pay and i waz blocked.wen am suppose to get a GH am being given a PH,e con be like scam
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by fr3do(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
kings11ng:
for your small mind now u sound intelligent abi? read your comment again and tell me what you think about yourself. "no incentive to invest"? are you kidding me?

e be like say person wake up on the wrong side of bed o
i wont dignify your ranting by addressing what you raised
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by kenobi007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Emitrix42:

i just hope it is true so that our people go hear something how can someone give you 30 percent bonus just for helping someone where would the money come from, they are just waiting for more cows to invest before crashing (if they have not crashed yet)mtcheww.
And can u tell me if it crashes who makes away with d money. Cuz last I checked u don't pay to any organization or MMM account. So will MMM crash and allow individuals go with others money??
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Damysa(f): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
I joined MMM 3 months ago after much persuasion and research. I have made more than enough money and started my dream business.

These days I don't price things too much before I buy because MMM has put smiles on my face.

My mom came visiting and stayed 1 month, I tell you she had more than she ever needed, she too joined MMM sharperly.

MMM pays

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by missiamme: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by frebike: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Gets professional stainless installation on www.nat-geostainlessworld.com
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eazyway212: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Add me on mmm watsapp group : 08060244464
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by methyl: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is a lie i actually thought it is scam too, not until i tried it and got paid. MMM is absolutely real, if you want to register on mmm,
You call me 08188373898, if you want to register on the right mmm platform.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dafid101: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
dandollaz:
Please can someone comfirm if MMM is still working.someone just called me this night that it has crashed. grin

Oga, ultimate cycler is the main thing now o! Shaap shaap stuffs, get your team, cash in, cash out even in one day. Its a regular thing for me and my team, we count 50k lyk as if na change. And its all legit. The business has been on for 20 years. Am a testifier.
Whatsapp me for more info. Am only helping you, since givers forum disapponted you.
0-7-0-5-9-5-5-2-9-1-3
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dafid101: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
cyberguy72:

Why risk so much in mmm. I too was a participant in mmm, it was too long and tiring with not much yield. Why not join ultimate cycler with little as 12,500, you can get back 50,000 even in that day. In my active team, we have people that come in and cash out thatsame day, all legit. I suggest you know the business before joining. Check my signature for my whatsapp number
So why will i risk 100,000 for a whole month on something that is shaky, we all know mmm is counting its days. To join check my signature for link to my team and for more information my wahtsapp number is also there.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Moblord(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
if MMM crashed Today, the money i lost to Nairabet, nairastake nd merrybet has not reached the amount i donate in MMM. Apart from that, my Referral bonus has Even doubled the amount i started MMM with. so i see no reason to be afraid of Providing help

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Hiploko(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Crash ko, mold ni! MMM stands gidigba! MMM is one of the best things to have happened to Naija... Waxing strong despite all the bad belle talks grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by cyberguy72(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
dafid101:

Why risk so much in mmm. I too was a participant in mmm, it was too long and tiring with not much yield. Why not join ultimate cycler with little as 12,500, you can get back 50,000 even in that day. In my active team, we have people that come in and cash out thatsame day, all legit. I suggest you know the business before joining. Check my signature for my whatsapp number
So why will i risk 100,000 for a whole month on something that is shaky, we all know mmm is counting its days. To join check my signature for link to my team and for more information my wahtsapp number is also there.
I beg to disagree, MMM is the moost reliable of them all.All the rest are imitators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences / List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.