Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

MMM Nigeria Crashed - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Crashed (45162 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by alapomejishegs: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Now we have two government in Nigeria ,MMM government and Federal GOvt. buh the most talked about now is the MMM government. We never love helping ourselves i this country , we all prefer to let our neigbour die of starvation. MMM enriched some people u media all complaining. FG keep killing us u Guys are not talking you all keep living like zombies. Things are getting worse buy the day . You guys never open your eyes to that. Flood the media with real things that are wrong in this country. Instead you flood the media with the progress of your neigbour in a negative way. Before this country will go forward it a long way we have to go. I petty the next Generation cos they will blame us, what role are we playing in the country the only thing we good at is to criticize our fellow neigbour . When MMM crash in Russia or freezed in South Africa and Zimbabwe they never criticize themselves the way we do here. Too bad for Nigeria.smh
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by skiibo: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dagok(f): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/color]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[color=#990000]
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dagok(f): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
dagok:
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.

Why are you such an idiot..? you keep spamming every single MMM thread with your unsolicited adverts.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dagok(f): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
adeniyisavage:

Why are you such an idiot..? you keep spamming every single MMM thread with your unsolicited adverts.
Is this msg look like an advert to you. . Watch ur mouth
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by demolaxl(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Earn 10% of your bitcoin investment daily.
https://entercrypto.com/site/ref/demolaxl
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by goldennugget: 5:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Queenvky(f): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Hello,

I know you are a Guider in one platform. However do you know that a smart guider is one who has the ability to manage more than one platforms, control a lot of downlines and make his cash from these platforms? I invite you into the world of Smart Guiders. Get to become a guider in more than one platform. It could be interesting you know. I was invited and i obliged.

Now i am inviting you to Join us in MMM CASH. MMM cash is a brand new MMM platform with improved features. Its definitely taking the industry by storm starting February 14th, their proposed launch date. Now if you must be a Guider in MMM CASH its now. Follow the link below and fill out the MMM GUIDERS CONTACT form. Its free.

NOTE : Don't forget to provide my email address in the field for Referral co-guider's email". My email is queenadesuwa36@yahoo.com

Follow the link for the currently available batch below;

https:///GD47R2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences / List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.