Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I And My Queen Have Ended Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Queen Have Ended Things (3774 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have been offline for the past 24hrs, turned off my phone. really needed time to heal, you women are wicked and heartless and i pray that more guys continue using you guys to play

i love my girlfriend more than life it self, there isn't anything i won't have done for her aside from weed of cos.

yesterday we sat down and talked

she complained about my clubbing lifestyle, weed smoking and strange friends, whats paining me is that she saw all these things before she agreed to date me , whats with the change of plans, well i cant stop smoking and she asked me to CHOOSE BTW HER AND WEED.

as a man standing my ground i said her but she should leave weed alone and she gave me stories of how guys changed for their girlfriends
but we are not married angry after making love i went outside to greet a friend and we started smoking she came saw me shouted JUDE, went inside picked her things and left, got a text an hour later saying we are done i didn't even know what to say to her, called her all night she didn't pick. went to her house and i was told that she has travelled, i have been sick since yesterday but am fine very fine very very very fine

[size=20pt] you can break me but you won't kill me cool[/size] i wish her all the best WEED4LIFE

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Has she visited the bone doctor??
Because that her legs were something else.

1 Like

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by UrWorstNitemare: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided such lacrymose tale... Damn !!!
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by SuperSuave(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
whatever rocks your both, you've chosen wisely.
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by EniHolar(f): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eeyah
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
she asked me to CHOOSE BTW HER AND WEED. so what do u choose.... WEED AM I RYT grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
sad
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
SORRY dear.... she ask me to choose money and u.... and i choose u... spit on money tongue tongue
suzan404:
sad
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by dharay99: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2016

Mtcheeeew, next sensible thread ejoor.

1 Like

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Laveda(f): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
SORRY dear.... she ask me to choose money and u.... and i choose u... spit on money tongue tongue
what are you talking about

3 Likes

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by WackyJ1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
The irony is that one day you will stop those things without any girl telling toy to do so..
Because you have to be a Man!

Since you stood your ground as a man then she had to leave as a woman. If you loved her more than life itself, atleast you would have reduced the weed smoking or did it in her absence.

You valued your addiction more than you valued her and she left.

So stop bit.ching undecided

11 Likes

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
WackyJ1:
The irony is that one day you will stop those things without any girl telling toy to do so..

Since you stood your ground as a man then she had to leave as a woman. If you loved her more than life itself, atleast you would have reduced the weed smoking or did it in her absence.

yes ooo but for now weed rules no vex
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
SuperSuave:
whatever rocks your both, you've chosen wisely.
weed is the way boss
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by 4rmthewest(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
embarassed
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

which leg cheesy she is my ex nw, ask her new boo
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by AngelAhnie(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by ogorwyne(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Lol. Wicked
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. Wicked
its the truth na, past life
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by falconey(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
LWKM hahahaha
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Glassdoll(f): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm.

Next!
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by BiafranBushBoy: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

OK... I will..
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by RoyalBlak007: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
your doughty spirit kept you going

nice grin
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by bryan360: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
ordinary weed made u Booless..thas jst fyn

1 Like

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
your doughty spirit kept you going

nice grin

weed for life grin
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
bryan360:
ordinary weed made u Booless..thas jst fyn
boss once you go GREEN you can never go back cool

3 Likes

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Greenbullet(m): 1:47am On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I have been offline for the past 24hrs, turned off my phone. really needed time to heal, you women are wicked and heartless and i pray that more guys continue using you guys to play

i love my girlfriend more than life it self, there isn't anything i won't have done for her aside from weed of cos.

she complained about my clubbing lifestyle, weed smoking and strange friends, whats paining me is that she saw all these things before she agreed to date me , whats with the change of plans, well i cant stop smoking and she asked me to CHOOSE BTW HER AND WEED.

as a man standing my ground i said her but she should leave weed alone and she gave me stories of how guys changed for their girlfriends
but we are not married angry after making love i went outside to greet a friend and we started smoking she came saw me shouted JUDE, went inside picked her things and left, got a text an hour later saying we are done i didn't even know what to say to her, called her all night she didn't pick. went to her house and i was told that she has travelled, i have been sick since yesterday but am fine very fine very very very fine

[size=20pt] you can break me but you won't kill me cool[/size] i wish her all the best WEED4LIFE
I just dey laugh you in Swahili ,I have a uncle who likes weed like you ,guess what? he is 54 and has been in the hospital bed for 4 years now and is probably gonna be there longer and might die there,who cares!? ,dey smoke weed yhu hear! when old age come e go tell for your body.

4 Likes

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by SlaughterGang: 3:54am On Sep 28, 2016
But weed isn't that addictive...Trust me People shouldn't start serious relationships till they are ready to marry.

OP, you will find a sexier girl...Recession is in time, plenty hoes need men to foot their bills.
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by zicoraads: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2016
WackyJ1:

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by brandislam: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

You have actually made manhood very very proud... She is not the one to change you

2 Likes

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by sextrovert: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2016
EniHolar:
Eeyah
ours will last a long time if u will allow me.
Pardon me if i sound regular. u're beautiful.
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Sese2(f): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2016
She was even mistaken at first to date u,every actions taken in life pays, go on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘stealthing’ Is The Newest Dangerous Sex Trend / "He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said / I Regret Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.