Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) (12356 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Girls are confused people I swear, you knew That I had a girlfriend , you agreed and understood your place because I am now showing you small love and making promises , you are asking me to leave my main babe , Someone that is finer than you angry good riddance to an average babe.

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
baba u are gradually becoming airforce I oo..remain to dey upload ur personal pictures

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jarizod:
baba u are gradually becoming airforce I oo..remain to dey upload ur personal pictures
I no dey upload picture of milk and ugly girls no compare me with that joker this girl dey vex me, girls no just get sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
judeefcc:
I no dey upload picture of milk and ugly girls no compare me with that joker this girl dey vex me, girls no just get sense

grin

e better as u leave am gan..the English na die..I just dey confuse as I dey read am

16 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
judeefcc:
So you sponsored her education and now she decided to drop you like a sack of hot potatoes just because you refused to take our relationship to d next level huh.... Bros God is watching you.

8 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nma27:
So you sponsored her education and now she decided to drop you like a sack of hot potatoes just because you refused to take our relationship to d next level huh.... Bros God is watching you.
I promised to do it , what's paining me aside from sex sad is that she knew about my main , I told her , explained everything , you women are never satisfied

2 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jarizod:

grin

e better as u leave am gan..the English na die..I just dey confuse as I dey read am
na fine girl I done post picture of me and her before , why can't she just be patient , what we had was good , because of her I don't even use my main as dp on whasapp I no try reach ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Laveda(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Laveda:
cry
I will gist you later, really angry now
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
judeefcc:
na fine girl I done post picture of me and her before , why can't she just be patient , what we had was good , because of her I don't even use my main as dp on whasapp I no try reach ?

Baba one thing I know be say side chicks dey always like to become main chick..even friends with benefits dem always wan upgrade to main gf..

once u start fùcking them senseless and good..they begin to develop some Kain funny feelings..next thing they start demanding commitment from u!

3 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na the girl suppose to dey vex now! You promised her heaven and earth & made it look like she's helpless without you. Bros, you fall hand

5 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
She suppose curse u small sev

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Laveda(f): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
judeefcc:
I will gist you later, really angry now

Hmmm ok
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by iamDaisy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
After using her and making her feel insignificant, you still have the guts to upload the chats, people like you should be poisoned

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jarizod:

Baba one thing I know be say side chicks dey always like to become main chick..even friends with benefits dem always wan upgrade to main gf..

once u start fùcking them senseless and good..they begin to develop some Kain funny feelings..next thing they start demanding commitment from u!
the babe just damage my mood today, na she sabi , I wish her well

2 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Na the girl suppose to dey vex now! You promised her heaven and earth & made it look like she's helpless without you. Bros, you fall hand
but me and her have am understanding na , everything was fine and smooth must it always be official? What happened to enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
judeefcc:
I promised to do it , what's paining me aside from sex sad is that she knew about my main , I told her , explained everything , you women are never satisfied
Well, she's only human.

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
She suppose curse u small sev
abeg no use laugh kill me , she doesn't have sense, where will she see another guy that will be devoted cheesy

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
iamDaisy:
After using her and making her feel insignificant, you still have the guts to upload the chats, people like you should be poisoned
shut down your famine view and be honest I didn't hurt her she is the one that ended things I am hurt and angry, nice shape wink following kiss

2 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hahaha..
Lwkmd die.. the post and comment funny AF.
lol...The bae no get sense lasan! she Don dy catch feelings, wan try her luck fr the fine bobo head ..u thank God say she no use jazz abi na otumokpor join for the upgrade request. OTA movement u for don begin dy wash pant and bra on top.

No jokes, The Evul that Geh's do when desperate men it's Evil gan.
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Adeinfo: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
iamDaisy:

Take it easy sis. Nobody used anybody. There is nothing called used and dump, ladies should get that clear. It's only valueless ladies who say that crap. A lady should learn to communicate and teach a man value rather than using and believing sex keeps a man. Moreover, from the op explanation, the lady is the cause of her problem. Someone told you he has a girlfriend and she felt okay with that. Is she thinking properly?
That's why guys says ladies don't know what they want.

4 Likes

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
[color=555596]yu werent devoted[/color]
judeefcc:
abeg no use laugh kill me , she doesn't have sense, where will she see another guy that will be devoted cheesy
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Phinity318:
Hahaha..
Lwkmd die.. the post and comment funny AF.
lol...The bae no get sense lasan! she Don dy catch feelings, wan try her luck fr the fine bobo head ..u thank God say she no use jazz abi na otumokpor join for the upgrade request. OTA movement u for don begin dy wash pant and bra on top.

No jokes, The Evul that Geh's do when desperate men it's Evil gan.

spot on , it's her loss , where she wan see serious guy
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
[color=555596]yu werent devoted[/color]
as far as casual relationships are concerned I was devoted
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
judeefcc:
spot on , it's her loss , where she wan see serious guy
ur Gain Bro. move on to the next coochie grin
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Phinity318:

ur Gain Bro. move on to the next coochie grin
i dey tell you iamdaisy I got mi eyes on u wink
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
I don't know which is worse, the post , the grammar or the situation.

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Ginaz(f): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please guy, forget face or beauty or anything but this is serious. If you are dating a girl that types grammars like this, just dump her and go. She will kill you when you're in a hospital and doctor ask her to sign....

*i'm shivering*

She begs money yet can't type a full sentence. O.p see girl u carry?

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Please guy, forget face or beauty or anything but this is serious. If you are dating a girl that types grammars like this, just dump her and go. She will kill you when you're in a hospital and doctor ask her to sign....

*i'm shivering*

She begs money yet can't type a full sentence. O.p see girl u carry?

Baby..u have a fine face and the way am looking @ it u will have a fine yansh too smiley just staring at ur dp alone is making my 20-inchhh Konnddo to gain maximum erection smiley
Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Ginaz(f): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jarizod:

Baby..u have a fine face and the way am looking @ it u will have a fine yansh too smiley just staring at ur dp alone is making my 20-inchhh Konnddo to gain maximum erection smiley

Stop fornicating in your mind, itz not good. tongue

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

swiri it's not fornication...it's admiration for ur fresh and soft yansh smiley

As a nice guy that I am..I offer to massage ur yansh for u smiley

1 Like

Re: I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Do u know I have a 20-inchhh long black Konnddo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bed Sheet (18+) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.