Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind (5461 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by foxgiovani(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2016
I just stumbled on this and decided to share it here. Its for the viewing pleasure of vaseline crew.

Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by Gladiator1: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Odiegwu
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
OP!!! OP!!!! OP!!!

Where the hell is my mind? I need a new one... That pic blew the old one away and it's all your fault,

Ukwu!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by Maxcollins042(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
foxgiovani:
I just stumbled on this and decided to share it here. Its for the viewing pleasure of vaseline crew.
And you posted it for the Vaseline crew to encourage masturbation. Well-done.
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
This ikebe dey shoot catalput
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by foxgiovani(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxcollins042:

And you posted it for the Vaseline crew to encourage masturbation. Well-done.
No ooh, I don't encourage such
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Obontami! Uncle idi is say i should call u and that u should carry ur vasline and come and see
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by KOKOwonder(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chia! But op, I cannot come and go and waste my Vaseline anyhow. I go just use soap. cry and op had it been I looked at dis pic for another 5mins my mind would had been blown away and I could av been left Mindless
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by AnusOdourInhaler: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Glory be to God
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by obontami: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Obontami! Uncle idi is say i should call u and that u should carry ur vasline and come and see
if see girl gimme chance mai fccck her na one week straight back to back banging grin
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by Elnino4ladies: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let me empty my vaseline
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:
if see girl gimme chance mai fccck her na one week straight back to back banging grin
hahahahahahaha... God have mercy on ur son... I wonder why u dont have doctors on nairaland. This my bros need medicine plus capsule plus drip and injections... Hahahaahaha
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by obontami: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahahahaha... God have mercy on ur son... I wonder why u dont have doctors on nairaland. This my bros need medicine plus capsule plus drip and injections... Hahahaahaha
funny you cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by morbeta(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is the original guruguru...
Re: The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind by foxgiovani(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
morbeta:
This is the original guruguru...
guguru ke?

(1) (Reply)

How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life / My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.