Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? (5454 Views)

If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Angel196(f): 5:40pm On May 15, 2018
This question was thrown to the ladies on a Facebook group, below are the screenshots of some of the replies given. So I'm also throwing the same question to you Nairalanders, can you marry a man who is currently earning 35k as monthly salary?

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2018
Not sure I could.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Heavance(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2018
Can many guys allow their sisters marry someone that earns 35k monthly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 15, 2018
He must be earning more than 80/90k

same as the lady.... No sensible man will marry a lady who's earning less than 60k in this economy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 15, 2018
Heavance:
Can many guys allow their sisters marry someone that earns 35k monthly?

how many sisters can allow their brothers to marry someone that earns 35k monthly?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by moneyadulttube: 6:06pm On May 15, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2018
Thank God women now know d truth and admit it. Except the girl is not working. If she's working and earning about same, then they have almost 70k to plan themselves with as beginners till things get better. And if theyre lucky to have an inherited flat of their own from either parents, then rent is out of their worry.

Funny enough, most 28+ ladies are still in d delusion of davido/chioma love...d new trend that will elongate years of being single for many ladies and they dont know.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by olasaad(f): 6:16pm On May 15, 2018
Angel196:
This question was thrown to the ladies on a Facebook group, below are the screenshots of some of the replies given. So I'm also throwing the same question to you Nairalanders, can you marry a man who is currently earning 35k as monthly salary?

hmmm yes smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by dannygood: 6:18pm On May 15, 2018
Who can can, can can. who can not can not grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by dannygood: 6:22pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
Not sure I could.
Question for unmarried ladies not married women

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 15, 2018
dannygood:
Question for unmarried ladies not married women
I must be married to you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:24pm On May 15, 2018
Yes I can.
I would add my money as well so long as we live within our means,we are a team or going to be a team after all.
To me the most important thing is that he has a vision and with that vision he can make millions in the future(myself included).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:25pm On May 15, 2018
I can, so far he loves me so much.... I can take care of him....money issay settled case for me

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 15, 2018
why guys go reason marriage with 35k per month during this Buhari regime

Is it money for shelter ?
money to feed ?
money to take care of the baby ?
savings For future investment like building a house ?

Any man planning to settle down with that salary should work to get other sources of income first
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2018
hell no! undecided

i sure can't marry a lady that earn 35k monthly undecided

my unborn children wont suffer cos some lady (i call my wife) can't search for a better job with better pay to feed the family with undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:29pm On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I can.
I would add my money as well so long as we live within our means,we are a team or going to be a team after all.
To me the most important thing is that he has a vision and with that vision he can make millions in the future(myself included).

LADY HIP. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by dannygood: 6:30pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
I must be married to you.
Your first comment reads you are married.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LADY HIP. cheesy
How can I help you caps?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I can.
wouldn't it be better this vision be worked out btw you and your bf during the courtship?

Why rush
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:35pm On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
How can I help you caps?
NAH, NOTHING.. JUST TRIPPIN wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
Not sure I could..............i cannot!!!

what's so hard there undecided

would anyone beat you if you speak/type the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 15, 2018
35k hmmm let me think about this very carefully tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37pm On May 15, 2018
greiboy:
wouldn't it be better this vision be worked out btw you and your bf during the courtship?

Why rush
Yes from courtship we start planning and I know we cannot fully actualise our vision immediately.Time waits for no man so if we are ready to get married we marry and make our millions in marriage.
You don't expect us to wait till we make 2 million before getting married.
@capslocked keep tripping.Hippolyta typed her mind .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I can.
[s] b]To me the most important thing is that he has a vision and with that vision he can make millions in the future[/s](myself included).

bullshït!! undecided

you dont have to impress us with ur words undecided

really, you dont undecided [mño]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes from courtship we start planning and I know we cannot fully actualise our vision immediately.Time waits for no man so if we are ready to get married we marry and make our millions in marriage.
You don't expect us to wait till we make 2 million before getting married.
No, i wasn't talking about the total amount or total savings needed before marriage, I am talking about the money needed to cover daily and monthly expenses.

Anyways, I respect your opinion. I just wanted to point out that it won't be an easy task.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:43pm On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

bullshït!! undecided

you dont have to impress us with ur words undecided

really, you dont undecided [mño]
Excuse me who are you? Do you think the Amazon Queen is on NL to impress anyone? You better maintain your lane and mind your business. Impress yourself not me.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by dannygood: 6:43pm On May 15, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
I can, so far he loves me so much....
I can take care of him....money issay settled case for me
Initial Statement before the did is done.

After marriage: Iru Okurin Oloribuku wo ni eleyi bai. Iru obe wo lo fe ki fi 2 tosan se. Se 2 tosan ti o to owo eron. Olorun gbami ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2018
greiboy:
No, i wasn't talking about the total amount or total savings needed before marriage, I am talking about the money needed to cover daily and money expenses.

Anyways, I respect your opinion. I just wanted to point out that it won't be an easy task.
True it won't be easy hence why money management is important.Our wants and needs are different.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 15, 2018
grin

35k for this CHANGE ERA?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2018
greiboy:
why guys go reason marriage with 35k per month during this Buhari regime

Is it money for shelter ?
money to feed ?
money to take care of the baby ?
savings For future investment like building a house ?

Any man planning to settle down with that salary should work to get other sources of income first

Fact. .

Before getting married both spouses must have more than 200k savings.

Lady 200/250k
man 350/400.

both of them shouldn't earn less than 65k

anything other than that.. my brother, they're surely gonna suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
[s]Excuse me who are you? Do you think the[/s] Amazon Queen [s]is on NL to impress anyone? You better maintain your lane and mind your business.[/s] Impress yourself not me.

bull shît!!! undecided

and as for the embolden, keep deceiving yourself!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Excuse me who are you?
Do you think the Amazon Queen is on NL to impress anyone?
You better maintain your lane and mind your business.
Impress yourself not me.

Amazon Queen.... when the Amazons died what happened to their corpses?

Why did they later get married?

in 19.. archeologists uncovered the graves of Amazonian women buried with swords and.... in which country?

what relationship does the Amazons have with the ancient Greeks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video OF Man On White T-shirt Looking Erotically At Woman's Backside At A Club / Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) / Woman stripped nak£d by group of men, flogged mercilessly, and filmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.