Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories (3594 Views)

Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. / What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by KingAzubuike(f): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2020
We have definitely experienced that "it's a small world " moment at least once so let's share. Mine goes does.

When I got to Norway around 2010, I decided to branch a nearby restaurant to have some food. Made my order and guess who happened to bring my food to my table? An old bestie from primary school. There was nothing I didn't do to search for him on social media but you know Nigerians, even if they are on social media, they barely use their real names. Silifer Idera go turn Silver Dera, Olamide go turn horlahmidey but that wasn't his case tho , he wasn't on social media as he didn't fancy it.

We hugged and talked into the night in a language only two of us could understand.

Around 2013 in naija , met a lecturer from university who used to terrorize me back then. The man just hated me for reasons I couldn't understand. Went to the bank to deposit some money and i turned back to see how long the queue was, it was this "wicked" man who did all he could to make sure I didn't graduate from university that was behind me. He recognized me and smiled but I just stylishly took my face away. He probably expected me to come and greet him but mehn I no even send am. I did my thing and left him there.

Thirdly, went to a general hospital after falling ill. Guess the doctor that came to attend to me, an old secondary school classmate. Strange enough he was one of those "olodo" students back then in class who everybody looked down on and laughed at. Person wey everybody think say no fit make am.. Nobody truly knows tomorrow.

Share yours.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Brokeloser: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2020
I don't have any but lemme book space for no reason.
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by seankafor(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
One of the dumbest Boyz in my sec school days now ride 2016 Benz c300..

Meanwhile the primus of our class then..if you see him life now..you go dash am money embarassed

Life no balance at all

13 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Kingproy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Your stories are really not is small world story

1 Like

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by KingAzubuike(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kingproy:
Your stories are really not is small world story
I understand. You didn't go to school as your parents couldn't afford you a degree so it's understandable it might be difficult for you to comprehend..

"It's a small world" means meeting long forgotten people unexpectedly in unexpected places. Or simply meeting people in places you never expected them to be. Hope you understand now or I should simplify it further to a kindergarten level?

15 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Kingproy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I understand. You didn't go to school as your parents couldn't afford you a degree so it's understandable it might be difficult for you to comprehend..

"It's a small world" means meeting long forgotten people unexpectedly in unexpected places. Or simply meeting people in places you never expected them to be. Hope you understand now or I should simplify it further to a kindergarten level?

Oh I didn't do kindergarten
Please can you explain it in a way your illiterate father will understand

10 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by prettyaura: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
I have so many..I will share as the spirit leads...in my former working place, almost all d top bosses in my office were on my case and d funny thing is, once they sleep with you, they will pass d news among themselves..I was fed up and got tired of d job..my quality acessors and line managers started giving me unnecessary problems so I made up my mind one morning that I was going to resign..without any 30days resignation notice, I resigned that very day and never went back...after few months of staying at home doing nothing, God blessed me with a much better job with almost times 4 of what i was paid in my former job...one day at my new office, i suddenly heard one of my office securities having a loud conversation with a customer,as i moved to see what was going on, it happened to be one of my bosses dat gave me a tough time in my former working place..I asked him to come over to my table and he explained what happened..it was an issue that I have power over...he was at my mercy,wow! I kept a smiling face all through becos I know God works in mysterious ways..I helped him and he couldn't even afford to pay for the service..in my mind, I kept on saying "what a small world"..be careful how u treat people when u are up..who knows, if u fall one day, you will need them..happy Sunday!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by KingAzubuike(f): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
prettyaura:
I have so many..I will share as the spirit leads...in my former working place, almost all d top bosses in my office were on my case and d funny thing is, once they sleep with you, they will pass d news among themselves..I was fed up and got tired of d job..my quality acessors and line managers started giving me unnecessary problems so I made up my mind one morning that I was going to resign..without any 30days resignation notice, I resigned that very day and never went back...after few months of staying at home doing nothing, God blessed me with a much better job with almost times 4 of what i was paid in my former job...one day at my new office, i suddenly heard one of my office securities having a loud conversation with a customer,as i moved d see what was going on, it happened to be one of my bosses dat gave me a tough time in my former working place..I asked him to come over to my table and he explained what happened..it was an issue that I have power over...he was at my mercy,wow! I kept a smiling face all through becos I know God works in mysterious ways..I helped him and he couldn't even afford to pay for the service..in my mind, I kept on saying "what a small world"..be careful how u treat people when u are up..who knows, if u fall one day, you will need them..happy Sunday!
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
prettyaura:
I .happy Sunday!
A cursory glance shows that 90% of your posts are about boyfriend, pills, sex, sleeping around in school,

You nor dey tire? Who will marry you now?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Humanoid01(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
I schooled in a state very far from my home. Few months after I graduated, I got to know that one of my ex course mates lives close to me. Person wey I think say I nor go ever see again. Small world huh?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by paulolee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
no time 4 long epistle...mine is
solo wey bin drop out bk den for primary school because he papa bin die and they all pack go village, now don stand house and get cars for uyo wey i based.....solo na pdp youth chairman for our local government zone and the story just funny when ever i reason say me we finish my o'level and currently an under graduate dey go meet illitate solo for money to use arrange my life and also solo don even promise me political slot wen i finish skul...this life no balance atall..

15 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by prettyaura: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
ModelX:

A cursory glance shows that 90% of your posts are about boyfriend, pills, sex, sleeping around in school,

You nor dey tire? Who will marry you now?
and who told U I am not married? MuMu!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
prettyaura:
and who told U I am not married? MuMu!
Damn...poor man.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by NewDelhi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Shared mine.
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by NewDelhi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
See below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mine was in 2014 when...
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Benitam:
Mine was in 2014 when...
when what

1 Like

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by frubben(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lemme share mine,back den in school after we finish our exam i stayed back to organize something. went to gtb atm to withdraw some cash, met a girl on the queue, fine sweet yellow babe, called her and use politician way to withdraw for her. We talked and exchange numbers, she came over the next day and we had sex and it went on for days. I travelled and left school and misplaced her contact.

Fast forward to 3 years later went to see my girlfriend in her school, on getting to her hostel gate ( the compound has a gate) i knocked, guess who opened the gate. I was shocked but as g man i just greet waka pass.
All through my stay there my babe started asking me if me and the babe had a thing cos the babe attitude change. Me i just said i dont know her.

That was den sha. Am a better man now

This world really small.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Mykel51(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This is FP worthy...
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Bennysam: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kingproy:

Oh I didn't do kindergarten
Please can you explain it in a way your illiterate father will understand
Oga you sound very stupid and you look idiot , if you
Don't know what to say next time keep ur mouth shut

3 Likes

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Bennysam: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
paulolee:
no time 4 long epistle...mine is
solo wey bin drop out bk den for primary school because he papa bin die and they all pack go village, now don stand house and car for uyo wey i based...solo na pdp youth chairman for our local government and jus de funny atims wen me we finshi o'level and currently de on b.s.c de go meet am for small bar to use chop and e don even promise me political slots wen i finish skul..
And a graduate wrote this nonsense, shame on you and
Education in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Reex12(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Stop wasting your time. So far its not snake meat or toke makinwas cleavages.
exactly....just delete the thread
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by paulolee(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bennysam:

And a graduate wrote this nonsense, shame on you and
Education in Nigeria
lwkmd...guy u wicked..c finishing chai...no joy...no vex oo..no b my fault say my head empty....sori sir
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Mykel51(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Stop wasting your time. So far its not snake meat or toke makinwas cleavages.

Lol...you never can tell...
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Kingproy(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Bennysam:

Oga you sound very stupid and you look idiot , if you
Don't know what to say next time keep ur mouth shut

Your reply to my first comment shows that you are the stupid one

No wonder that lecturer didn't want you to graduate
Idiot
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Twinkletwin: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
cant forget 2020
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by KingAzubuike(f): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twinkletwin:
cant forget 2020
Oga what happened in 2020? Share
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Twinkletwin: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga what happened in 2020? Share
the year I lost both mom and dad and my poverty level moved from 50 percent to 100 percent and no way out am dying slowly day by day depression hunger and failure
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by KingAzubuike(f): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
frubben:
And do you still keep in touch till now.?
Re: Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And do you still keep in touch till now.?

Quite optimistic. Do you still keep in touch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) / Will You Be Embarassed If This Happened? / The Truth About Bride Price In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.