Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining (8155 Views)

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home / 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining Number 3 Will Blow Your Mind / 3 Great Mistakes Guys Make In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Topza(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Knowing how to take sexual advantage of rainy days can be what your relationship need to get steamier. There are a lot of perks of rainy day sex. Check out a few of them.

A lot of us must have come across that expression before - 'Weather for two' - usually used on rainy days to imply a weather which is perfect for sex ยป . It does sound like the best idea, but do you know exactly why?

Here are three great perks of sex on those cool, rainy days.

Keeps You Warm

Now, this is an obvious one. Having your body intertwined with another in lustful passion can do a lot to heat you up on those cold days. Naked bodies writhing, grinding and gliding against one another is just the perfect way to combat the cold. When the sex is that hot, who needs a heater to keep warm?...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/3-great-reasons-to-have-sex-when-its.html

Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by jidon3(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
nice
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
dis trend is good for dis raining season
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
jidon3:
nice
yea
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Damilolababy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
yea
hmm
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by agbonkamen(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
i think it will be sweeter if done inside the rain....
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Damilolababy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
agbonkamen:
yes i tink so
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by bujudwele: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2016
agbonkamen:
wit u grin
*runs away
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Damilolababy(f): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
bujudwele:
wit u grin *runs away
lol
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by NevetsIbot(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
agbonkamen:
It will be na... Until thunder strikes both of you? grin
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Adasun(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
cry
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Damilolababy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Adasun:
cry
wat
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Rozaystunna(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
wat
hey
Re: 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining by Damilolababy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rozaystunna:
hey
How are you sweetheart

(1) (Reply)

Taken off / Heartbroken Nigerian Woman Shares Completely Unclad Photo Her Husband's / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.