Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) (8537 Views)

Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) / See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by bitchcrafts: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Okay , you got my attention...What did u say happened again snitch?
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by bitchcrafts: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:
You look malnourished, carrying weights should be your priority not bags
Dumbhead, carrying weights now some dietary supplements or wha?
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2016
franxis:
Did I do anything wrong , she was carrying mine and I decide to carry hers
it's fine.
Shows yer secure in yer manhood ,you can hold your woman's handbag without feeling like less of a man
Iamlegend1 smh for you and voltoxic undecided
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
bufness:
Puss.y nigga
fake ass niggaz
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:
You look malnourished, carrying weights should be your priority not bags
let's see you who looks nourished
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
she will soon leave you because you dey carry her bag too much, women are wicked
drop ur contact when the wedding IV is ready I will give u a shout out, you think all women look like the ones who left you
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
it's fine.
Shows yer secure in yer manhood ,you can hold your woman's handbag withoutfeeeling like less of a man
Iamlegend smh for you and volt toxic undecided
Hernandez.cool
wadup,son.
why you shaking your 'fro for me?
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
graciabelle:
If she's ur gf then u are wicked angry see d chaff handbag ur babe is carrying and u are proud to post the picture online, just look atew angry. U better look for a way to get her something presentable
I didn't get her the bag, it's your type that depends on your bf for everything u need
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by bufness(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
franxis:
fake ass niggaz
shut the fuc.k up nigga, u piece untoasted toast

1 Like

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by eightsin(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hope u were not carrying it and walking around. I believe you held it briefly for her if not, u are a damn pvssy
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
franxis:
nah... she took the picture without my knowledge
and u pose like that?....what a coincidence
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Trudiee(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
graciabelle:
If she's ur gf then u are wicked angry see d chaff handbag ur babe is carrying and u are proud to post the picture online, just look atew angry. U better look for a way to get her something presentable

can't stop laughing

please no kill me

1 Like

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Trudiee(f): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
my dear op.. i gotta say, the comments on ur thread got me laughing hard

but honestly, honestly.. you did nothin wrong carrying ur bae z bag. i mean, she z lucky she got u. shows ure down to earth.. n humble.

am i right?
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by profdotcom: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
:oJezzz, see as dey finish dis my guy, #wickednairalanders grin
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by khiaa(f): 4:11am On Sep 30, 2016
franxis:
let's see you who looks nourished

You did nothing wrong, you are a gentleman, ignore those immature barbaric losers. smiley
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by khiaa(f): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2016
franxis:
I didn't get her the bag, it's your type that depends on your bf for everything u need

Very good observation.
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2016
lolsssssss
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Effeminate fawning pussy-pleaser. I bet you also wash her undies, do the dirty untensils in the kitchen and buy the foodstuffs she uses to cook. Shame. God just ruined a perfect woman by placing a dïck on it.
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
StunchLord:
Effeminate fawning pussy-pleaser. I bet you also wash her undies, do the dirty untensils in the kitchen and buy the foodstuffs she uses to cook. Shame. God just ruined a perfect woman by placing a dïck on it.
nothing u typed here makes a single sense ,pls save urself the stress next time
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
franxis:
nothing u typed here makes a single sense ,pls save urself the stress next time
Your cranium is stuffed with used sanitary pads. You look like a hopeless idîot on the verge of thy kingdom in the pic you uploaded.

Flaming Cheapskate couldn't even buy your girlfriend a decent bag. Fück off wimpy arsehole.
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
StunchLord:

Your cranium is stuffed with used sanitary pads. You look like a hopeless idîot on the verge of thy kingdom in the pic you uploaded.

Flaming Cheapskate couldn't even buy your girlfriend a decent bag. Fück off wimpy arsehole.
heaven knows you still not making any sense, an advice from a friend go for psychiatric evaluation or are u suffering from Brain Hemorrhage
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
franxis:
heaven knows you still not making any sense, an advice from a friend go for psychiatric evaluation or are u suffering from Brain Hemorrhage

Coming from someone who opined he wasn't aware his girlfriend took a pic of him but somehow the pic magically appeared on cyberspace.

You could possibly help to buy toilet rolls for her and also disposs after use to further give credence to the waste of fück you are.

May the fleas of a thousand cammels lodge inside your unshaved armpit and may you rot from the inside.

Accursed son of a wandering slowpoke!
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
StunchLord:

Coming from someone who opined he wasn't aware his girlfriend took a pic of him but somehow the pic magically appeared on cyberspace.

You could possibly help to buy toilet rolls for her and also disposs after use to further give credence to the waste of fück you are.

May the fleas of a thousand cammels lodge inside your unshaved armpit and may you rot from the inside.

Accursed son of a wandering slowpoke!
another mentally deranged fool on the loose.. for ur mind you dey blow grammar ...on top matter we no go add or reduce value for ur already miserable and frustrated life..as if na ur gf or sister bag I carry...if e dey pain you just jump in front of a moving train so u can finally have peace
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by calmG(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
On the planet i come from,There's a name for people like you: PUSSÌES.
Gbam!
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
franxis:
another mentally deranged fool on the loose.. for ur mind you dey blow grammar ...on top matter we no go add or reduce value for ur already miserable and frustrated life..as if na ur gf or sister bag I carry...if e dey pain you just jump in front of a moving train so u can finally have peace

Ah!! I know you are gut pained. I know my words hurt you more than the first time your faggutted dad ripped his essense into your gaping arsehole.
Unfortunately for you faggits have no place on nairaland. I wish your mum could see this post, she would re-open talks with her client for the money ritual they discussed cos you have outlived your usefulness and are better off invested in a money producing venture.
Repulsive fücktard.
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
StunchLord:

Ah!! I know you are gut pained. I know my words hurt you more than the first time your faggutted dad ripped his essense into your gaping arsehole.
Unfortunately for you faggits have no place on nairaland. I wish your mum could see this post, she would re-open talks with her client for a money ritual cos you have outlived your uselessness.
Repulsive fücktard.
I doubt if it is who your mama told u is ur father is really ur father..ask her how u came about...from there we can know how to deal with ur case.. it looks more of spiritual
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
franxis:
I doubt if it is who your mama told u is ur father is really ur father..ask her how u came about...from there we can know how to deal with ur case.. it looks more of spiritual
Ouch! Cry me a river. From the way you type, your distorted reasoning down to your questionable sexuality are some of the few hard facts about your abnormality.
Quote me no more. Servile tool!
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Gofwane(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Buahahahaha...... This op don enter one chance grin You never see bashing yet. Wait lemme finish smoking my weed before i come for your neck.
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by franxis(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Forgot to add this ....

Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by talk2alabama: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Trudiee:
my dear op.. i gotta say, the comments on ur thread got me laughing hard

but honestly, honestly.. you did nothin wrong carrying ur bae z bag. i mean, she z lucky she got u. shows ure down to earth.. n humble.

am i right?
I want to eat that food in ur profile
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by Trudiee(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
talk2alabama:
I want to eat that food in ur profile

lol no probs dear. go ahead
Re: I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) by talk2alabama: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Trudiee:

lol no probs dear. go ahead
ok. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) / Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass / D*ck Is A Machine For Washing Vagina, It Will Smell If You Don't Have Sex - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.