Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? (1553 Views)

Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! / I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband / Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please I don’t want to be judged as being desperate but if after all this while If don’t marry this guy I might as well kill myself.

I have waited, prayed and fasted, gone through all the bullshit of him leaving me for other women and then coming back to me because he’d be sure I’d always accept him back.

We have come a long way, no other person knows him like I do and vice versa, but I’m not getting any younger and he hasn’t said anything about marriage so far, maybe I should lie I am pregnant see if that would motivate him or what do you think?

Talk2Bella.

So he cheats on you and comes back and you accept him wholeheartedly? Wow, you need to give yourself a medal made of platinum, and I am guessing this isn’t a onetime deed.

I am no psychic to know if he will marry you or not but the way this is going I’d go with my guts and say you’re far from his “Wife Material” List.

He doesn’t love nor respects you and lying about being pregnant won’t change anything. Not marrying him doesn’t mean the end of the world, this path you have set yourself on will only lead to more heartache on your part.

If he hasn’t mentioned it after all the years you have been together, he wouldn’t anytime soon and it seems you’ve caught the marriage fever, MOVE ON! Before one of you do something hurtful to the other.

That’s the only advice I have got for you, if you continue this path, you might just end up hurting yourself.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/do-i-lie-to-him-that-im-pregnant.html

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
just break up, love is a story
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
At all.. Its your self olodo..

Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by czarr(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tell him you no do again grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
just break up, love is a story

I disagree
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
czarr:
Tell him you no do again grin

u think it's that easy?
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Where do you even get all these random stories?
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by madridguy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
People dey suffer sha all the name of LOVE.
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I disagree
dont worry one day
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Where do you even get all these random stories?

They aren't random stories

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
madridguy:
People dey suffer sha all the name of LOVE.

love is one feeling you can't live without

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
dont worry one day

I still disagree smiley
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

They aren't random stories
what are they?
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Pierocash(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
And another serious minded guy is there begging and dying for her,yet she stuck to d one that plays her like football maybe cos d guy is somhw rich
na money go kill una
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by madridguy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
But the bitter aspect of it is something else.

Talk2Bella:

love is one feeling you can't live without

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by QueenofAfrica: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
From what I understand ..... You guys are not meant for each other.

I have been there before and can boldly tell that you would just make a big fool of yourself.

Just be brave to move out of the relationship and be patient, your God-sent companion will definitely come.
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what are they?

People's experiences
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
QueenofAfrica:

I have been there before and can boldly tell that you would just make a big fool of yourself.

Just be brave to move out of the relationship and be patient, your God-sent companion will definitely come.

Thanks
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pierocash:
And another serious minded guy is there begging and dying for her,yet she stuck to d one that plays her like football maybe cos d guy is somhw rich
na money go kill una

Why do people reason this way sef
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by bamisepeters(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
QueenofAfrica:

that situation is just as if she has made up her mind to be a dustbin. Pregnancy will never make him stay so don't even lie about it. Don't allow a man to reduce your self-esteem, many men will treat you right if you do not limit yourself to garbage. Instead of lying just choose to be free and loved by the man that will stay with you no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
bamisepeters:
that situation is just as if she has made up her mind to be a dustbin. Pregnancy will never make him stay so don't even lie about it. Don't allow a man to reduce your self-esteem, many men will treat you right if you do not limit yourself to garbage. Instead of lying just choose to be free and loved by the man that will stay with you no matter what.
Real talk!!!! #good stuff
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
What kind of mumu desperado is this one undecided....her slavery mentality is an apology. I won't even say anything again....infact she should go ahead with her beloved boyfriend and suffer for the rest of her life. Rubbish!
Re: Do I Lie To Him That I’m Pregnant? by Pierocash(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Why do people reason this way sef
we reason that way cos d actions and decisions of people informed it

(1) (Reply)

. / The Difference Between Love And Infatuation / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.