Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! (1056 Views)

Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent / My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by Citykings(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
“Hello kelechisblog admin, i don’t know if you can help post this, but please don’t publicize my name/email, I will be very happy if you can help me out becos i am tired of life.
I was having a sweet s.ex relationship with my half brother secretly but now i am pregnant for him, please dear sir/ma, advice me on what to do, because my daddy will kill me if he gets to know and a doctor advise me not to go for any abortion, am ashame of my action”

*u can also drop ur advice @ http://www.kelechisblog.com.ng/2017/09/please-advice-me-im-pregnant-for-my.html
Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
kill ur self embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by chiraqDemon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bloggers. Sha let it nor be like I didn't react
Take this

Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by Victar(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Citykings:
because my daddy will kill me if he gets to know

Then why should I waste my advice when your daddy will kill you at the end of the day....??

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
A ri iru eleyi ri a fi n deru ba oloro nii.There's nothing new under the sun.Have your baby and give it up for adoption.smiley
Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yow mean your step bro? hunie pie i ain't blame you but you realli messed up. f*cking your step bro. what type of sexual urge made u do that?
don't go 4 abortion. face it. tell your family....
you have to take wateva punishment they melts out on you.

when you come out of this.you have to be careful.and retrace your step.

#my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by dollytino4real(f): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
if it is the time moses they stone u to death so thank Jesus who came to die 4 ur sin. go and repent and leave the rest to GOD to hold the situation 4 u
Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by mofeoluwadassah: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
when you were enjoyin flesh to flesh with your brother you no say he go turn to pregnancy abi...mumu somebody
Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Well you have two options, it either you abort the bastard or you give birth to the bastard.

The choice is yours.
Re: Please Advice Me! I’m Pregnant For My Half Brother, What Do I Do?! by babyfaceafrica: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wetin concern us?..o n pe.....

(1) (Reply)

Girls Nd T.fare Syndrom / See The Award Wining Savage Dad Of The Year / Wait! Is This Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.