Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? (1780 Views)

Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U? / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
just as the question above? what do you think , do all ladies play the game , and if they do, why do you think they do?,
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
Same reason why guys play the game hun its a jungle out there and girls are catching on and not dumping all eggs in one basket.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by jaybee3(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
ask ur sisters
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ ebonyeyes:i think ladies no more love or what do you think?
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by spben(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
jay bee:

ask your sisters

Naa fight ?? lolz

not ladies alone , why everybody double date , both ladies and guys that is what you should ask ??
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
jay bee:

ask your sisters
i dont have any

spben:

Naa fight ?? lolz

not ladies alone , why everybody double date , both ladies and guys that is what you should ask ??
true, why is everybody double dating now?
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
Here we go again, with another misuse of the word "double-date" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Here we go again, with another misuse of the word "double-date" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thanks . corrected
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by spben(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Busy_body , i love your name so you have a point their,your name go along with your point  lipsrsealed
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by puskin: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
Both parties never agreed 2exclusively date each other.
So watz the fuss about.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
i call and send wonderful text but she remains silent. whats wrong?
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Busybody2(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
spben:

Busy_body , i love your name so you have a point their,your name go along with your point  lipsrsealed

What is wrong with double dating i.e. two couples going on a date at the same time i.e. two guys going on a date with two ladies at the same time undecided

And what is the point you are trying to pin-point Mr Smarty-Pants, since ecomog08 already accepted the correction gracefully like a gentleman undecided  undecided undecided
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by ritaNL: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Na crime make pesin triple date ? Wen pesin neva marry ,pesin go siddon dey watch one channel,wen pesin marry na still the same channel . . . abeg make una fouple date jor.

BTW double-date (cheat) na we nijia ppl invented english ,na idea needed here jor.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by pringles1(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
they have finally seen the light
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Busybody2(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
ecomog08:

i call and send wonderful text but she remains silent.  whats wrong?

Is this something she usually does or did she just start ignoring your texts or does she only do this on specific times?
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Is this something she usually does or did she just start ignoring your texts or does she only do this on specific times?

she usually does it, sometimes she laughs with e and spend time with me. we talk about a lot. i like her. she knows.but she does not call or text. at all.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by linkin8k(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
I tot ladies wer d sensitive and faithful once in relationships b4 but now money don blind them
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by puskin: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ecomog
She doesn't like dat one. Change tactics.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by james2man: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
spben:

Not everybody that double date,

Bro finally i catch ya.Na me SP i'm back in Abroad,you should understand the code
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by 190: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate?

yes they all DOUBLE DATE~
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Busybody2(f): 2:44am On Oct 15, 2009
ecomog08:

she usually does it, sometimes she laughs with  e and spend time with me. we talk about a lot. i like her. she knows.but she does not call or text. at all.

You know the situation in Naija na, how some people can barely afford to feed daily so could it be that she doesn't call or text you because she cannot afford to? Or maybe because she can't afford to pay for the long talks she seems to enjoy with you undecided
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by puskin: 3:24am On Oct 15, 2009
It wud seem so.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by spben(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2009
@b busy_body thanks for the contribution atleast you make sense what have i done wrong i love you your name , . yoruba tranlation means iya ile okan , someone the gossip around embarassed i dont blame you

James how are you doing brother man ?? say me hi to all my dude
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Same reason why guys play the game hun its a jungle out there and girls are catching on and not dumping all eggs in one basket.

Seems like they were right babe. . . u were the first to reply to this one grin

@poster
I should say not all, but EVERY lady has the tendency to double date.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Seems like they were right babe. . . u were the first to reply to this one grin

@poster
I should say not all, but EVERY lady has the tendency to double date.
Not all threads though grin
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by iice(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
Is the original post different?

Anyway, not all girls two time. I no get time for people grin
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by Busybody2(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
spben:

@b busy_body thanks for the contribution atleast you make sense what have i done wrong i love you your name , . yoruba tranlation means iya ile okan , someone the gossip around   embarassed i dont blame you

Dem swear for you angry - Yoruba translation - shey won te were mo eba fun e ni angry

Have you ever seen me correct anyone's post to highlight their individual grammatical blunder in your life undecided Ain't I always going round saying people should not be made fun of as they could be dyslexic which is not a crime undecided

The only reason I picked on this was because it was a thread and this is a Forum for Nigerians and friends of Nigerians, and people were already starting to run away with the wrong meaning, OP simply meant to say two-time and he accepted my correction already,  so what is your own effing problem in the matter angry

Now hop the Bleep off my tip, Mr Mafilomi-ndasi Gbaranmideleru Extra-ordinaire oshi angry angry angry
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Not all threads though grin

But deff [b]almost [/b]all threads grin
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by agathamari(f): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2009
ladies dont double date. lady implies class and maners. skanks double date
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by spben(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2009
Busy_body:

Dem swear for you angry - Yoruba translation - shey won te were mo eba fun e ni angry

Have you ever seen me correct anyone's post to highlight their individual grammatical blunder in your life undecided Ain't I always going round saying people should not be made fun of as they could be dyslexic which is not a crime undecided

The only reason I picked on this was because it was a thread and this is a Forum for Nigerians and friends of Nigerians, and people were already starting to run away with the wrong meaning, OP simply meant to say two-time and he accepted my correction already,  so what is your own effing problem in the matter angry

Now hop the Bleep off my tip, Mr Mafilomi-ndasi Gbaranmideleru Extra-ordinaire oshi angry angry angry

Oh I dont Know it will hurt you this way , lolz , all what you have just say " I help you do the[b] photocopy[/b] and carry the original copy too givce you , because it bounces off me .
I have not offended you atall it's your screen name that is backfiring and the fire is comsuming you , Oh i saw another thing yaba apa-osi , lolz
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by james2man: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2010
spben:

Oh I dont Know it will hurt you this way , lolz , all what you have just say " I help you do the[b] photocopy[/b] and carry the original copy too givce you , because it bounces off me .
I have not offended you atall it's your screen name that is backfiring and the fire is comsuming you , Oh i saw another thing yaba apa-osi , lolz

Ahaa aba bro all this things for @busy body waiting she do naww had it been she is not here i could've fight on behalf of her.
Re: Do All Girls Or Ladies Doubledate? by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2010
Nah, not every girl cheats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My beautiful girl..... / At What Point Do You Enough Is Enough / He Slept Wit Her When She Was On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.