Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Help! My beautiful girl..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My beautiful girl..... (1773 Views)

. / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2009
My (now ex) girlfriend and love of my life has just dumped me for no apparent reason, please can someone here help explain this or give me advice? All I really want is her back,

Here's what happened,  We had been going out for 11 months and 6 days without a fight, not a single problem. At about the 7 month mark she was the first one to say "I love you" followed shortly by me returning the sentiment. By 9 months into the relationship we spent every waking moment with each other, and we did everything for each other. We never even did any "inappropriate" things as she is devout in her religion and we promised that for marriage. Two important things are that I was an olympic level gymnast, and she was a nationally ranked violinist. (So obviously I was in  great shape, this wasn't because I don't look good) But about 6 months back she got in a car accident and has been in a neck brace since then, so no violin. We decided that about a month ago when she gets her neck brace off we would have to take a year long break so she could make up for lost time. We kissed and said "I love you" over and over for hours the last night. The next morning I stop by to get a shirt back that I had left at her house  and she says "I never loved you and never want to see you again, nor do I want to get back together!" She meant it,

This girl is the love of my life,  She is the sweetest thing ever. She is beautiful and determined and all I want is her. She is Korean and Mormon, I have actually learned both Korean and Chinese in order to communicate better with her family who don't really speak English very well. I even have become a practicing Mormon for the past 6 months so I could truly be with her!

Please someone help me get her back, or even know what has happened, I love her,
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2009
Go and get her chekced up. Injury to her frontal lobe can change her personality. Could have been caused by her car accident.

Or maybe she's just not that into you anymore
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2009
On the first answer shes clean, we've had to take her to so many tests I'm sure that she is fine.

And, according to her, SHE IS! What could I do to get her back? Or atleast understand what happened to cause it?
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2009
I'm going to leave the thread.
I want an expert to advise you, am still learning too wink
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by baby4u2(f): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2009
Did you try having a heart to heart conversation with her? You need to atleast get a clue on why she decided not to continue with the relationship. That should be your first step. Then it may not be you, it may be something else she is hiding. Try and see if you can find out.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2009
I did try to talk to her, but she refuses to really speak to me. I've even asked her friends and family, her friends don't know any more than I know and her family just keeps saying that she no longer loves me. No explanations are given, which is irritating.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by platinumnk(f): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2009
Maybe she blames u for her condition undecided
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2009
But she's better now, and I wasn't there when she was in the car accident. I was actually completely uninvolved with that, I was half an hour away training.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by baby4u2(f): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2009
Find a way, am sure you can persuade her to speak her mind by now. If she really cant explain anything to you, and you know you can't remember doing anything to hurt her, you have to move on. Maybe in time if you are meant to be things will fall in place. You have to be strong buddy, love hurts sometimes.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2009
She's very logic based in all her actions, the one thing I know is there is a reason to why she did this, It isn't that she CAN'T tell me, its that she WON'T. I don't know that I can just move on, but I'll keep on keepin on
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by baby4u2(f): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2009
Well i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Guess maybe someone may give u a better advice.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2009
I do thank you for your help!
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by CrazyMan(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2009
I can't really say much here. But my instincts tells me that she needs a break.

Give her a break for a while and I'm sure that she would miss your absence.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Igwe9(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2009
Based on your narrations on here she really must have hurt you badly, and can only be true if you had not stalked her into the relationship. undecided

Most times, people enter into a relationship out of pity and opted out when deemed right.
So dude, this should be the period of discovery for you two.

As long as there's no other guy in the picture, she may come back to you, all depends on how you comport yourself during the separation smiley.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by cantell(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2009
@Poster,
She needs a break. Whatever you do, do it from a distance. Don't patronize or sympathize with her, it'll only add pain to her injury. Quit the dotting for a while. She'll get back on track on her own time.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by brooklyn99: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
first off ure the problem,; and im just being honest with u. this is what the gal saw that pissed her the hell off and made her start regretting her existence:

1.HE'S A GYMNAST!!!

2. IM A VIOLINIST!!!!

3. WE'RE BOTH VIRGINS!!!

4. HE'S A WIMP FOR CHANGING RELIGIONS TO, OF ALL THINGS, MORMON!!!

. So she ended up thinkn to herself " I'M A VIRGIN VIOLINIST DATING A VIRGIN GYMNAST WHO MIGHT/MIGHT NOT BE GAY (MORE THAN LIKELY "MIGHT"wink WHO'S A WUSS, CHANGED RELIGIONS CUS I ASKED HIM TO (AND CUS HE HAD HOPES OF EVENTUALLY TASTING ASIAN PUNNANIE), IS SO INFATUTED THAT HE STILL BELIEVES THAT I'M A VIRGIN. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK I BE DOING WITH TYRONE IN THE BASEMENT? THIS FOOL REALLY BELIEVES WE GO DOWN THERE TO CONVERSE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, " So, she tried to off herself by driving off a cliff, but she survived with a broken neck and then despised you even more. no matter what, she couldnt get away from u even thru suicide, I'd mad too if i was Chun Li!!!!

.SHE'S A
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by ayomidej(f): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
I guess that since the accident she kind of feel insecure and may be a break will help you guys. Try talking to her and probably give some space, she will come around.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by iice(f): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
Prolly not feeling whole. Doesn't want to bother you with it or so. Don't really understand that undecided

This your counting of days and months. . .you try! I for run away cheesy
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
ok this one beat me, am confuse like a dead chicken am sorry but I have no advice
all I can say is,She felt out of love with you, she wants to live her life and have more experiences,
it might be just a phase, give her some space. undecided
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by agathamari(f): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Go and get her chekced up. Injury to her frontal lobe can change her personality. Could have been caused by her car accident.

Or maybe she's just not that into you anymore
agreed see if she can get an mri also depresion and ptsd can set in after serous accidents.

some people have that "life flashed before my eyes" moment in a serous accident and may simply want to change aspets of her life
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by 190: 2:47am On Nov 27, 2009
i hope this isnt my love gabry cos if it is

then no wahala now

i wud talk 2her~
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
brooklyn99:

first off ure the problem,; and im just being honest with u. this is what the gal saw that pissed her the hell off and made her start regretting her existence:

1.HE'S A GYMNAST!!!

2. IM A VIOLINIST!!!!

3. WE'RE BOTH VIRGINS!!!

4. HE'S A WIMP FOR CHANGING RELIGIONS TO, OF ALL THINGS, MORMON!!!

. So she ended up thinkn to herself " I'M A VIRGIN VIOLINIST DATING A VIRGIN GYMNAST WHO MIGHT/MIGHT NOT BE GAY (MORE THAN LIKELY "MIGHT"wink WHO'S A WUSS, CHANGED RELIGIONS CUS I ASKED HIM TO (AND CUS HE HAD HOPES OF EVENTUALLY TASTING ASIAN PUNNANIE), IS SO INFATUTED THAT HE STILL BELIEVES THAT I'M A VIRGIN. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK I BE DOING WITH TYRONE IN THE BASEMENT? THIS FOOL REALLY BELIEVES WE GO DOWN THERE TO CONVERSE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, " So, she tried to off herself by driving off a cliff, but she survived with a broken neck and then despised you even more. no matter what, she couldnt get away from u even thru suicide, I'd mad too if i was Chun Li!!!!

.SHE'S A

Okay really? This was uncalled for. First off gymnast doesn't mean wimp, it means that I worked out 5 hours a day EVERYDAY so I have rather large muscles. I'm also a black belt in Shaolin Kung Fu, really not a wimp. Also I'm not a virgin, far from it really, I have no idea what made you think that; she just doesn't want to before marriage. And what's wrong with being Mormon? It's just like Catholicism but a little more strict. (Note, there are 2 types of Mormon, and this one was the no extreme no polygamist one) So really, there's no reason to be rude about it.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
boy, shun the chick. Live your life, remember that life is too short. Never allow a girl to tie you down. Trust me, i was once like you. When i lost my gf, i thought the world was over. Now look at me, its been all good even better since she left. If she wannna ball, then let her roll. Remember the beautiful girls are yet born. Trust me on this one.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Don4life: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
@poster Forget About her,But Put Her in your book, one of dis days u will get her back,
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Ifes4u(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
May b u did not play d cute lover boy to her expectation during her crisis.so check urselve
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by topup: 4:38am On Nov 28, 2009
All I can think of is that the accident made her reflect on her life, she may have felt dependent on you, and of course you pulled through, showing her that your love was true, and most women wouldn't trade you for the world, but maybe somewhere along the line she became scared.

There's this annoying fact that rational people do, and it's sometimes the decisions they make which rationally make sense, but are all wrong emotionally.

Emotionally there is no reason for her to cut you off, but rationally, maybe she didn't want to fall into the kind of love that she found herself in, maybe being with you reminds her of the accident, and the time when she had to depend on you.

As another poster said, maybe she just wanted a break really, to breathe and think.

It seems to me that she does love, I can't say whether she'll return or not, but it would be wise to let her know you love her, but will not be messed around, and to give her her space.

Hopefully this space won't cause you to become numb to her, if she ever does choose to return.

All the best, sorry I couldn't help more, but this confuses me too. .
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 4:52am On Nov 28, 2009
Well, I don't know anything anymore, Yesterday I said "Happy Thanksgiving!", what I got in response was a four page long "I hate you" message. It STILL has no answers as to why she broke up with me, *sigh*
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2009
So, I've found out who she is going out with now, It's this guy who is 20, that is 4 years older than her!!! She says she hates me, and since all of our friends were the same people, and they all like her more than me, I have no friends at school,

Je me deteste, Je desire m'engorger, mais, c'est pas possible, sad
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2009
Also, really guys, her neck injury only meant that she had to wear a neck brace. She could walk and pick stuff up and do EVERYTHING normal, except for violin. So she never depended on me as some of you are suggesting. I also love her, With all my heart, I want her to be happy, what does that mean for me?
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2009
How old are u bro? Did u eva know dat if u want someone so much and u show it n try so hard to please the person, naturally u culd just lose the person? Did u eva sleep wiv her? What i tot u were supposed to be on top of the game, real strenght lies in being able to keep ur emotions in check and u myt realise dat there's truely is no such thing as love! Love is just what u do to urslf n rytnow u hav 2 4get her n start UNDOING it to urslf NOW
i myt nt really b replyn directly to u cuz she's jus 16 n i think ur case myt just be a teenage issue
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2009
IMissMyKrn:

So, I've found out who she is going out with now, It's this guy who is 20, that is 4 years older than her!!! She says she hates me, and since all of our friends were the same people, and they all like her more than me, I have no friends at school,

Je me deteste, Je desire m'engorger, mais, c'est pas possible, sad

I knew it! Wen folk say tins like 'I don't want to be wit any more but I can't tell u why' it usually means there is a third party involved indirectly or directly applying pressure. Wen I first saw ur post I thot it was her family cos Asian families can put dat kind of pressure but now we know there is someone else.

Dude ain't nothing u can do about it. U just have to let her be. Don't let ur love turn to hate. Tell her u love her but since she'd rather be with someone else u understand and wish her well. Step back and let ur own heart heal. Continue to do those things dat make u happy and don't worry about her cos if she realises how much u guys have shared she come back but don't hold ur breath. U'd be better off not thinking about her.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by ruskiee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hnnnm. Too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? / The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles / Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.