Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50883 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.
your hate for Kanu and entire SE may lead you to early grave, if you don't repent
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2016
mavinc4u:

Oh I see, educated illiterate you mean? My dear, It is a pity that the person who left you in this condition has died, If not i would have begged that person to free you so you can have some sense. I am sorry but don't you think you are wasting a space on earth? you need to do the needful so that a reasonable human can replace you or do you need more time to format your brain to its default?
Hey! First who is ur dear? Secondly, are u sure u can go on this lane with me? This trouble wey u dey look for, if e start, no run to mod oh! Na so me ah dey start my own. It is not my fault that flat heads are criminals. If u think u have that strength, get into my mention again. Mtcheew.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nurusystem(m): 2:43am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.

Tell them

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 2:55am On Sep 30, 2016
lordyugo:

another nairaland clown using the childish " debasing of women as sex objects rhetoric" cos he has notn constructive or witty to say.
if u r intelligent u would understand this simple psychology: anybdy dat is quick to talk bout his wealth or sexual escapades dnt really have it

Bros, I have had an orgy with igbo girls both in Lagos and Enugu. Igbo girls will do anything for money. They own prostitution in almost asll states of Nigeria. This is not tribalism but a clear fact. I got even pictures to prove but I am scared that if I show you some, you might see someone you know there.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 2:56am On Sep 30, 2016
melodyogonna:
and yorubas are not in biafra land?

Compare the ratio to the flattties in Odua land please grin
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 3:04am On Sep 30, 2016
kernel504:

Hahahhaha... Which education? In the past twelve years, West topped NECO for the first time, you can check it. SSCE and JAMB, East tops.
Anambra just won World Debate Championship.
I don't think you have a class of Ngozi, Oby, Chimmamanda, Soludo and emegwalim correct me if am wrong.
Osun took 29th position in the last SSCE, which is your citadel of learning, Lagos 7th.
Hahahahahahahahaha grin gringrin hahahahahahahahaha. With special centres! Hahahahahahahahaha. A place where, in a class of over 120 science students (SS3), no single student could differentiate between speed and velocity hahahahahahahahaha. Who is counting scholars? Count all professors in the yeast, and I can assure u that profs in 2 LGA alone will outnumber whatever figure u come out with. Our profs are practically in charge of the universities in Nigeria fyi hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha. These "hardworking" flat heads will never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 3:10am On Sep 30, 2016
lordyugo:

the north = agriculture
the south= oil
EAST= BUSINESS AND entrepreneurship
west= ALAYE AND OMO NILE COLLECTING LOW DENOMINATIONS AND KISSING TINUBUS ASS
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha. U mean ugwu and hard drug exportation biz?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Darlingjazz: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Yeah u're truly a madcow with exponential 1 it's only alarming dat Mad cows talk dis days. unfortunately I can't help u cos am a medical Dr ND nt a vet Dr. but prayers will still bring u back to sanity o accompanied Wid like 40days dry fasting

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Icecomrade: 4:53am On Sep 30, 2016
MadCow1:

You can go, but the land remains Nigerian ground. cool

You sounded like they were unimportant and irrelevant in your post earlier.

So I still suggest that if you feel sorry very strongly, no need to throw tantrums.

Just join the campaign for their exit.

Make it it quickier for them
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Rekyz(m): 5:27am On Sep 30, 2016
kropotkin2:
No mind am. If he is set free without him paying for his crimes he will go straight back to them.
You sound like a criminal to me.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by samsono30: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha. U mean ugwu and hard drug exportation biz?

Kai, u no get am well, na abacha, selling fake drugs and fake spare part, cheating pple nd calling it business, barawo, ole.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by samsono30: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2016
MadCow1:

What pipelines?! grin grin grin I dont recall any pipelines of particular interest to Nigeria being in the South East.

Or do you think the Niger Delta militants are fighting for Nnamdi Kanu? grin grin grin grin grin

Nwoke'm go back into your shop and sell markate.. grin

Are u minding the slug, do they think Niger Delters are mumu? them and decietfull means are like 5 and 6.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by samsono30: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
some persons have decided to be slaves for life..

Reason why the struggles of the Niger delta and biafra doesn't make sense to them..

Which stupid strugle, go back and ask ur elders to enlighten abt the origin of biafra, after which u can come hear and defend wat u meant by struggle. And if u dnt know come back let me lecture a bit on history.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by orunto27: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2016
He is getting frustrated now.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by bikefab(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2016
He's already a hero sir..!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 6:14am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=kingthreat post=49788444]

Bros, I have had an orgy with igbo girls both in Lagos and Enugu. Igbo girls will do anything for money. They own prostitution in almost asll states of Nigeria. This is not tribalism but a clear fact. I got even pictures to prove but I am scared that if I show you some, you might see someone you know there.[/quot

Kid u r boring

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

Ugo, Properly Fixed!!!

Lastpage!

since u didnt fix "WASTE" am guessing its true then looooool.
WASTE calling EAST ritualists really cracked me up.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

NIGERIAN SLAVE..... for Devil's sake............ Man-Up and TAKE YOUR FREEDOM! tongue tongue tongue

For how long will you clowns continue to BEG for your FREEDOM?
shocked shocked f

Lastpage!

go nd watch cartoon I dnt read colors
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 6:23am On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

Yes, l do!

Its a carry-over of attending a sound Nursery School.......unlike your Fada who grew-up in the Village and only heard of Crayon when he came to Lagos! undecided undecided

Now, Scram back to the hole you came out-of.

Anuofia! whoever told you l am a "grown man"?
grin grin

Lastpage!

u write and comment like an autistic kid loooool, cnt read ur colors or take u serious
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

I'll only take you seriously if APC didn't take their campaign to SE in 2019
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Triple333: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Nwachukwu is already a hero!!!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2016
samsono30:

Which stupid strugle, go back and ask ur elders to enlighten abt the origin of biafra, after which u can come hear and defend wat u meant by struggle. And if u dnt know come back let me lecture a bit on history.

I have asked history and I sure know why the niger delta struggle is real..

You can not sit your azzzz there and think people are crazy for wanting to either pull out from the farce called nigeria or clamor for true federalism which was once a practice in nigeria that helped foster peace in the fake country..

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ooni: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

Liar! Aaaahdonbelefit!! shocked shocked

How can a chest-beating crowd claim to be SCARED ...... of a 73yr old Mallam?

Abeg! Na only for Yoruba matter una dey develop mojo, hian
?

Lastpage!
brother, someone said you have gallop head i doubted it but the way you are changing font colours like cameloen shows that of someone whose brain is galloping inside his head. I am a yoruba too but i hate the act of running amok on Ibo thread. Oluwa is our God not Ibos.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2016
carmag:

I'll only take you seriously if APC didn't take their campaign to SE in 2019
APC don't need to take their campaign to the south east, but they will still win, u entire vote can not measure up
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ikechu1: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

APC don't need to take their campaign to the south east, but they will still win, u entire vote can not measure up

Southwaaste doesn't even measure up.

This is LITERALLY the FIRST person yoloba supported that finally won throughout Nigerian history and people can't seem to get you lots chest besting to seize.

Almost every politicians you lots supported failed in the poll...Buhari is the first and the only reason Buhari won isn't even because of Yoloba but because he was already popular in the core North and he was able able to get MIDDLEBELT to support him.

Southwest was inconsisquential to his win. If not for middlebelt, Buhari would have lost...FACT!!!

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

Good day to you too, Sir! No problemo!.
Send me a PM and we can take it from there.

I.T was my first degree.... others have since followed.
I am delighted for you because while some "lazy, cheating-ignorants" are saying their "degree is a waste".... here you are taking it to the next level. kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Big Boss, I'm still waiting fr your mail. My mail is adeegbeoluyemi@gmail.com. If there is any better way to contact you just let me know.
Thanks so much
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by samsono30: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Izonpikin:

I have asked history and I sure know why the niger delta struggle is real..

You can not sit your azzzz there and think people are crazy for wanting to either pull out from the farce called nigeria or clamor for true federalism which was once a practice in nigeria that helped foster peace in the fake country..

Struggle my feet, with all they huge allocations, federal government programmes, compesiations from different oil companies given to state government and community elders what did they do with it? Enrich them selves abi, even asari and topolo with all they compensiation they got frm oil companies and federal government what are their contribution to their communities? Nothing, so define they struggles they are aggitating for.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2016
iconaus:

You re one of those bad yoruba. Who is the slave to fulanis ? You know the answer. Nothing is stopping Biafra. .is question of time . You guys have to start asking for ur oduduwa country because obviously you cant stay with the hausas and fulanis when Biafra goes....we know that . You dont want Biafra to go because oduduwa is afraid of sharing same country with fulanis

[b]And you are one of those despicable Ibos! I am sure you are an IPOB "Yoot"! undecided undecided

If any tribe is insisting on One Nigeria, it is the Northerners....and rightly so.
President Buhari just said that "there is no room for any Biafra referendum".

if you want to secede, it has to be with your original six Ibo states ONLY.... but if you insist on forcing the S/South into your Biafra project, then you have to wait until there is no more SINGLE DROP of Crude Oil from that part of the country.

You cant benefit from the resources of other parts of the country (Sea Ports, Market, Power Stations, e.t.c) and then think you can corner what belongs to the whole nation, in your quest to secede.

STOP BEGGING TO BE FREED, IF YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE. ONLY SLAVES BEG FOR FREEDOM! angry angry
Just gather all yourselves to the bEAST LANDS and refuse to have anything to do with other parts of Nigeria - SIMPLE! You are gone! Just like that.
How difficult can that be, if not for your GREED over the Oil in the South-South?

You chest-beaters are scared of the Northerners and that is why you leave them and begin attacking Yorubas.
Yorubas dont give a hoot about Yiibos, infact, we believe we are better-of without the nuisance and immorality that you people pollute the world with.
What we would not do is ACTIVE SUPPORT YOU. That is not our responsibility.

You sort it out with the Northerners,...... if una get the liver!
[/b] grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by samsono30: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Your problem is joblessness & inferiority complex. you chose to revolve around ur cocoon in the waste thereby lacking exposure and common sense where on Earth will an average Yoruba man compete with an Igbo man. We have colonised Lagos!!!! and made u people Irrelivant in ur backyard.

Let me give u the ansr u deserve, is it they same igbos i know without integrity, most of which their level of education is primary school, going to importing and distributing pirated products like drugs, spare part, food products in the name of business, doing anything to get money while an average yoruba man with integrity is educated even if he can't afford education he goes to learn skillful technical and mechanical professions, not like igbos with decietful means of living. U call yoruba man a slave, who is the slave? are they igbos not they slaves? Is it not biafra war that brought ur grandfathers to Lagos? We took igbos in like refuges, fed them because ideologically igbos dont even av food apart from abacha, y during christmass period u find them packing food to their village and come to think of it, igbos cant live with their selves not to even say they can go back to east, they will all die of stavation. If not for other tribes igbos cant strive on their own, so they owe it to yorubas in Lagos. If they can let them go back to east.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by EternalTruths: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Education! We have it in abundance. How much is ugwu at the international market? grin grin grin. How much is a gramme of cocaine in Indonesia?

Education that can't manufacture candle let alone matches.

It is better I never attend school than to acquire your brown roofs education. grin

Education that can't help Nigeria overcome importation. angry

Ecosystem4u
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by PedroJP(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
amc:

treason

triːz(ə)n/Submit

noun

the crime of betraying one's country,
[size=18pt]especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.[/size]

And correction, the court orders were for his release on bail, not discharged from the case.

Guess u couldn't comprehend what u lifted. Pls who wants to overthrowing a government in Nigeria ? Nobody wants to overthrow ant government in Nigeria, rather have yoru Nigeria while we have Biafra, simple.

Now check if has committed treason again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.