Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50874 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
lastpage:

Just as the IPAD Fl@at-Heaads from the South East are here, ...wailing and crying to be FREED (slaves)! grin grin

Instead of TAKING their Freedom by Force, the CHEST-BEATING COWARDS are foaming from both sides of the mouth, like a rabid dog, over Yorubas....... when Yorubas have nothing to do with their CAPTIVITY! grin grin

All of you should band together and storm kudje Prison, free your "Dilector" and stop constituting a nuisance online amd everywhere else. undecided undecided
Okay, l understand IPADS nor get the liver....... all na just shakara and chest-beating!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

See, u just got served back, in your own coin.
Next time, keep it civil. undecided
Oboy, dat head flat die, as per grinding stone grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
hamilton62:

could you please tell us his crime?
We are interested to know.
Crimes of treason, inciting violence in addition to hate speech. The first crime is punishable by life imprisonment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
yemibayo:
Good day Sir,
I will like to talk to you about something important(starting an IT Career). I actually read some of your old post and got to know that your're an IT person.

Good day to you too, Sir! No problemo!.
Send me a PM and we can take it from there.

I.T was my first degree.... others have since followed.
I am delighted for you because while some "lazy, cheating-ignorants" are saying their "degree is a waste".... here you are taking it to the next level. kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
He will never be a hero even if he's kept there for the next 1 billion years. He's a scam artist and clear minded people know this. He promoted violence and advocated for death and destruction of millions of innocent people . If he gets released he will only become bigger, deadlier and more dangerous. He needs to be kept away from society. Thats the reason even England (where he holds citizenship) did not come tto his aid and has indirectly given Nigeria the go ahead to cage him up and throw away the keys.

Nobody likes a terrorist.

The people choose their hero and even die for them.

who know say u dey exist?

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by 3coins(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.
why do you want this man to remain in prison?. . .what did he do to you or to Nigeria. . .are you just saying this because kanu is igbo?. . .you want Nigeria to remain united yet you carry this kind of hate for the people that want to breakaway. . .laughable

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Babysheart:

Soludo is an erudite Professor of Economics who was once the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Who are you?

Upon all that... he was REJECTED AT THE POLLS AS UNQUALIFIED......... BY HIS OWN IPADS AND BIAFRAUDS! grin grin kiss

So, what are we talking about?

He should just stick to Economics and Banking ..... and Shut-da-PhuckUp about Politics/Security issues lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
obainosis4real:
guy go back 2 skul d south south is mere polititical gerimandry, effected by Obj. And is like u love d oil there and do not love d people, if posible nigeria shud teke d oil in south south and leave our brothers for us and c us survive as landlock... For ur information, there is oil in anambra and aba ok! And other of d eastern states which are seen as reserve.... Get well soon bro...
Lol, stop consoling urself, the south east produces the least amount of crude oil that is so insignificant. Stop trying to claim south south land, land grabber. U know u people are not relevant without them, that's why u desperately want them.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ecosystem4u: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Yes they are very educated especially in "developing" other countries grin grin grin. Infact, that is why I'm now asking the Igbo the prices of some "essential commodities" grin grin grin.
Lol!!!!!! I understand u xoxo pained!!!!!!!! Tyr export ur Ewedu then.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
3coins:

why do you want this man to remain in prison?. . .what did he do to you or to Nigeria. . .are you just saying this because kanu is igbo?. . .you want Nigeria to remain united yet you carry this kind of hate for the people that want to breakaway. . .laughable
Keep laughing, u won't know what will hit ur hero sooner or later
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

wat do u do on every thread from the SS/SE, y not vest ur energy on Oduduwa rep?

Na by force to share country with u, if dey say NO, believe it in another 100 years the answer will still remain NO, abi u dey wait my children to grow and tell ur children they are not Nigerians but Biafrans?

The danger that awaits the children if this country is not dissolved is just scary to imagine.

Look, I never went to the South East for anything apart from when my Engineer friend was hosting an orgee with cheap igbo gals that made me take a flight to Enugu. But your brothers are here over Yoruba land. Prostituting, stealing, and even trying to set up baby factories. Please go and form your dark republic of descending sun. Who gives a shytt? As long as you are out of my land. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Businessideas: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Babysheart:

Soludo is an erudite Professor of Economics who was once the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Who are you?
Erudite kor erudite ni. It is people like you cunning unpatriotic people like soludo can deceive.Ask him what happened to the coins he used billions of naira to mint and why Yardua threw out his retrogressive textbook idea of redenomiination of the naira when our foreign reserve was at peak, high oil price and payoff of our foreign debt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by reptile1: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quo undecidedte author=lastpage post=49780725]

Just as the IPAD Fl@at-Heaads from the South East are here, ...wailing and crying to be FREED (slaves)! grin grin

Instead of TAKING their Freedom by Force, the CHEST-BEATING COWARDS are foaming from both sides of the mouth, like a rabid dog, over Yorubas....... when Yorubas have nothing to do with their CAPTIVITY! grin grin

All of you should band together and storm kudje Prison, free your "Dilector" and stop constituting a nuisance online amd everywhere else. undecided undecided
Okay, l understand IPADS nor get the liver....... all na just shakara and chest-beating!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

See, u just got served back, in your own coin.
Next time, keep it civil. undecided[/quote]

Who is this Yorubastard quoting me with gallop head?

5 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, stop consoling urself, the south east produces the least amount of crude oil that is so insignificant. Stop trying to claim south south land, land grabber. U know u people are not relevant without them, that's why u desperately want them.

AT least let the SS come and say this ur trash, the last i checked NDA are calling 4 the release of Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But Y yorubas like to dey lie to themselves like this? U are the most hated group in the South.

The North are just interested in SS oil, they have no cultural connection to the SS/SE nor religious connection.

They will watch the oil go up in smoke and never flow until Nigeria is divided.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Lol!!!!!! I understand u xoxo pained!!!!!!!! Tyr export ur Ewedu then.
We don't export ewedu, but our education remains the light that illuminates the country. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by 3coins(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Crimes of treason, inciting violence in addition to hate speech. The first crime is punishable by life imprisonment
why is carles puigdemont not in prison?

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by discusant: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.

And you expect progress in Nigeria with Biafra agitation raging?

Ignorance is a bliss.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

AT least let the SS come and say this ur trash, the last i checked NDA are calling 4 the release of Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But Y yorubas like to dey lie to themselves like this? U are the most hated group in the South.

The North are just interested in SS oil, they have no cultural connection to the SS/SE nor religious connection.

They will watch the oil go up in smoke and never flow until Nigeria is divided.

Lol, when last did they mention Kanu again? Am sure u have forgotten. They only used him for the hype. He has being forgotten. The government will negotiate with the militants while ur hero will continue being in prison

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by 3coins(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep laughing, u won't know what will hit ur hero sooner or later
first,he is not my hero. . .that i am igbo doesnt mean i am keen on biafra. . .but we should not let hate and tribal difference affect our judgement.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, when last did they mention Kanu again? Am sure u have forgotten. They only used him for the hype. He has being forgotten. The government will negotiate with the militants while ur hero will continue being in prison

See another delusional ape from south west, sometimes i dey open mouth in shock at the level of their delusion.

Go to negotiation table in Abuja and see the NDA terms of peace and get psychiatric help too, becos ur delusion is borderline mental.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
discusant:

And you expect progress in Nigeria with Biafra agitation raging?

Ignorance is a bliss.
Keep getting full of ur self. Ur Biafra agitation is all noise, there is nothing in it. Baseless agitation. Ignorant people are those who think their Biafra agitation has an effect on Nigeria, forgetting the fact that their region is so irrelevant in the scheme of things. Ur agitation will start and end in the south east, whether u sit at home for 1 month or u protest and die, It won't affect Nigeria in anyway. Ur region is so irrelevant that Ipob could not even be considered a threat. No wonder the President keep threatening u people on live TV, because he knows ur are all cowards from a backward region. Losers

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ModupeJ(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
zeribe4real:
U 4got dat Nelson Mandela spent 27 yrs in prison, and after that..., a day will come when a nation shall be born, n Nigeria will be a failed state, We re not asking for much, just to let us be, yet you re afraid of letting us go, unarguably u know that Igbos re so much blessed with innovative brain, give us Biafra n we will outsmart u in less than 20 yrs time, if you go Lagos, Portharcout, Kano, n many other Nigerian towns, u will know for sure that Igbos re blessed like d Isrealites n that is why other tribes re envious n afraid of Igbos just d way Arab nations re afraid n envious of Isreal., PMB z not going to be president 4ever, anything can happen in the nearest future.
Never say never. #no offence broda
Am not Igbo but I love this ..yu are right..

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

We don't export ewedu, but our education remains the light that illuminates the country. grin grin grin.

Which country?

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
3coins:

I would assume you are one of the few ones who have a "genuine interest" in knowing exactly what the CRIMES of Nnamdi Kanu are, against the Nigerian state.... (or maybe you are just pretending and playing "the Ostrich" who buries its head in the sand? grin grin ) but l will give you the benefit of doubt.

Below are his crimes:
*Nnamdi Kanu has said he wanted to overrun the Nigerian State/Govt
*Nnamdi Kanu has setup a Clandestine Radio station in which he broadcasted same treasonable statements, over and over again
*Nnamdi Kanu has solicited for FUNDS TO BUY ARMS, to be used against the Sovereign Govt of Nigeria
*Nnamdi Kanu has recruited mercenaries and incited other members of the Nigerian State, TO TAKE UP ARMS against the Nigerian Govt
*Nnamdi Kanu has boasted he will come to Nigeria to implement his "treasonable plans" AND DARED THE NIGERIAN GOVT TO ARREST HIM
*Nnamdi Kanu actually boarded a plane and landed in Nigeria, using clandestine documents, to carry out his nefarious plans

Go on Youtube and type Nnamdi Kanu.
Go on Google and do same.

Now come back and ask this kwesion again

If you attempt to topple a sovereign Govt of a country BY USE OF FORCE - Its called TREASON! (many a soldier & good men have paid with their life for the same offence).
Even Awolowo, a former premier of Western region was jailed for the same offence, even though he never attempted to use any force!
Maman Vatsa, Col Dimka, Major Bisala and many others are NOT IGBO..... but they died for the same treason!

So, this is not a matter of tribe or sentiments!
Whether Biafra "successfully secedes" or not is a question for posterity

Everyone is responsible for their actions.

Scottish leaders did not have to carry arms and incite others to do same, before they had a referendum ....but if you chose the "Highway" of criminals, then you should expect to be treated like one.

Kanu's case is a matter of "Law and National Security".....and the constitution of Nigeria will deal with him appropriately, irrespective of what ANYONE THINKS.

Nuff Said!

Lastpage!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
mavinc4u:

Which country?
Nigeria of course. Note I'm not talking about education in drug trafficking or the development of other countries cos I give u yeastearners the crown for that grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Nigeria of course. Note I'm not talking about education in drug trafficking or the development of other countries cos I give u yeastearners the crown for that grin grin grin.

U are so happy right now, this is wat u were created to accomplish in the world, sit on igbo matters and air views that will never be respected by igbos to whom it matters.

This is y serious minded people like the igbos want a separate entity from the loafing yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
zeribe4real:
U 4got dat Nelson Mandela spent 27 yrs in prison, and after that..., a day will come when a nation shall be born, n Nigeria will be a failed state, We re not asking for much, just to let us be, yet you re afraid of letting us go, unarguably u know that Igbos re so much blessed with innovative brain, give us Biafra n we will outsmart u in less than 20 yrs time, if you go Lagos, Portharcout, Kano, n many other Nigerian towns, u will know for sure that Igbos re blessed like d Isrealites n that is why other tribes re envious n afraid of Igbos just d way Arab nations re afraid n envious of Isreal., PMB z not going to be president 4ever, anything can happen in the nearest future.
Never say never. #no offence broda
a
On point! THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER,BUT IT STILL REMAINS THE TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

The people choose their hero and even die for them .

who know say u dey exist?

Very, very True! (at the bolded)

[size=14pt]Now, when are you COWARDS going to march on Kudje Prison .... so you can DIE for your Dilector Kanu?

Ooh, l forgot! You Muppets are already DIEING ON NAIRALAND...... that is where the Chest-beating Starts and Ends[/size]! grin grin grin

'I go die' nor be Dog name, abeg!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by JimiOgunlola: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
we yoruba muslims want Kanu to continue to be in jail for reminding us that we were conquered by dahomey women and Fulani cattlemen.
We want him to remain there for reminding us that Fulani Emirs rule over in Kwara and many parts of our land. Amin

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MadCow1: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

We know Biafrans don't have any thing,
Just join the campaign to persuade Nigeria government let Biafra go.
No need for rant.

Is it too late much to ask far?

You can go, but the land remains Nigerian ground. cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

U are so happy right now, this is wat u were created to accomplish in the world, sit on igbo matters and air views that will never be respected by igbos to whom it matters.

This is y serious minded people like the igbos want a separate entity from the loafing yorubas.
The respect of the "hardworking" flat heads from the Ugu Republic is as useful as the p in psychology or the ueue in queue grin grin grin.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MikeWazowsky: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
All of Una wey dey talk nonsence against my Nnamdi Kanu.........Una mama toto ( Bleep u all)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.