Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50888 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by JimiOgunlola: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
We yoruba can't stay on our own with the Abokiis. If Igbos go we will all go hungry and die.
Even Awo said we cannot leave Nigeria until Igbos go. Igbos decide what happens to our yoruba destiny.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yorubas have their land, Hausa have their land, they know their land, yet they are fighting for SS/SE land.

Dis one na greedy madness if u ask me.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by chrisrock(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:

You can go, but the land remains Nigerian ground. cool
This MadCow is indeed mad.... so senseless

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
ak47mann:
cool
Land grabbers, oil thief biafrans

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by emmykk(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
ramdris:
[size=50pt]Or What?[/size] undecided
did you even pass through primary school.

please read the post very well and see how useless your OR WHAT is.

i bet you if you take time to read it again you will thank me.

leaving your brain behind on the internet for others to send it to you is not fashionable

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

When u are ready to accept that Biafra is ur 5 landlocked, erosion ravaged Igbo state, then we know u are serious and let u go. Also please urge ur people to leave other parts of Nigeria in their millions and move back to ur landlocked Ugu republic, where there is no productivity, no wonder ur people always run away from that region and enter either the south south or south west, ur region is a wasteland, there nothing the south east will do that can hurt Nigeria, u will simply hurt ur self and ur people. Lol

childish comments after childish comments looool ,be constructive.
Am guessing d chinese, indians, lebanese , s africans etc dat left dr countries to multiply their capital base are from countries whr drs no productivity, vry hilarious.
dats y ur job is bigotry on nairaland nd can nvr be self made millionaire cos no business acumen whatsoever

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ak47mann(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

Land grabbers, oil thief biafrans
You are dying of hunger because of pipe lines being blown every week, that is the main reason all of you are looking like ostrich continue screaming land grabber till oil exports drop to zero,you will soon look malnourished cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
lastpage:

Soludo should just STFU!

He is not a security personnel and knows zilch about security issues.
He should stick to what he claims to know: Banking & finance

Soludo has displayed acute ignorance, by his claims above!

Nnamdi Kanu used to broadcast on Radio and he has clips all over Youtube, insulting Nigerians and Nigerian Govt, so he was "well-known" by his bigoted audience, even before he was arrested.

'Dilector' Kanu had a "BET" with the Nigerian Govt that they cannot arrest him if he comes into Nigeria and that he is able to take on the might of the Federal Govt.
Well, all bets are off now ......and we know who is the Coward and fool
. (Dont bite more than you can chew, comes to mind)

Chief Awolowo has been popular amongst Yorubas, even before he was wrongly imprisoned. It is only among the likes of Soludo that imprisonment is the key to their popularity. Soludo should stick to his Igbo history.

As for Martyrdom, l use to think it is only the Islamic fanatics that cherish that route, never knew our "Blodders" have taken after the Northerners they so much hate and like to bash! shocked grin grin

We need not remind Soludo that he is not a force to reckon with, even his people failed him in his attempt to become their Governor! undecided undecided

Soludo needs to STFU.... if l really need to say that again.

Lastpage!

u must really luv crayons, how can a grown man be writing wit all ds colors WTF

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by drss(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
to hell with d dullard. Nnamdi Kanu is already a Hero!

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Education! We have it in abundance. How much is ugwu at the international market? grin grin grin. How much is a gramme of cocaine in Indonesia?

the north = agriculture
the south= oil
EAST= BUSINESS AND entrepreneurship
west= ALAYE AND OMO NILE COLLECTING LOW DENOMINATIONS AND KISSING TINUBUS ASS

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
lastpage:

Just as the IPAD Fl@at-Heaads from the South East are here, ...wailing and crying to be FREED (slaves)! grin grin

Instead of TAKING their Freedom by Force, the CHEST-BEATING COWARDS are foaming from both sides of the mouth, like a rabid dog, over Yorubas....... when Yorubas have nothing to do with their CAPTIVITY! grin grin

All of you should band together and storm kudje Prison, free your "Dilector" and stop constituting a nuisance online amd everywhere else. undecided undecided
Okay, l understand IPADS nor get the liver....... all na just shakara and chest-beating!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

See, u just got served back, in your own coin.
Next time, keep it civil. undecided

nigga for christ sakes go nd watch cartoon or sumtn

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by JimiOgunlola: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Crimes of treason, inciting violence in addition to hate speech. The first crime is punishable by life imprisonment

Oil drinking Almajiri, all your almajiri judges are running away from the case, why not go jail him yourself, don't you know the road to the courtroom ni? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
kingthreat:

Look, I never went to the South East for anything apart from when my Engineer friend was hosting an orgee with cheap igbo gals that made me take a flight to Enugu. But your brothers are here over Yoruba land. Prostituting, stealing, and even trying to set up baby factories. Please go and form your dark republic of descending sun. Who gives a shytt? As long as you are out of my land. grin grin

another nairaland clown using the childish " debasing of women as sex objects rhetoric" cos he has notn constructive or witty to say.
if u r intelligent u would understand this simple psychology: anybdy dat is quick to talk bout his wealth or sexual escapades dnt really have it

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by jamesjoel142(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.
I don't blame you fool. Bastard. Now admin will ban me but won't ban this buffalo.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
jamesjoel142:

I don't blame you fool. Bastard. Now admin will ban me but won't ban this buffalo..

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by bi0nics: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
We yoruba can't stay on our own with the Abokiis. If Igbos go we will all go hungry and die.
Even Awo said we cannot leave Nigeria until Igbos go. Igbos decide what happens to our yoruba destiny.

This is really getting boring. . Input tgis kinda energy in something profitable and not impersonatinq a Yoruba Name angry

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Oil drinking Almajiri, all your almajiri judges are running away from the case, why not go jail him yourself, don't you know the road to the courtroom ni? grin grin
He is currently behind bars. The knowledge of that alone helps me sleep well at night grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by iconaus: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
But you people said no eminent igbo man is speaking for Nandi but soludo has done that. So many igbo elites want Nnamdi released but scared of speaking out due to arrest by Dictator Buhari . Igbo politicians are afraid of Kanu like Okorocha, Obiano as they have known that Nnandi is very popular. Nnandi commands SE/SS population more than any body .

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by chigaemezuogu: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Whether release or not Nnamdi Kanu is a hero and will remain a hero than buhari himself

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
baby124:
Somebody that has been forgotten and we only remember him when his court date comes up. No be igbo people de celebrate world igbo day for Lagos and not east. Nnamdi pele o.
If you had forgotten him, why did u bother typing a comment? You cant simply sideline him. You cant hate him! So, yes, Biafra is here! Buhari is aware!

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kernel504(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Education! We have it in abundance. How much is ugwu at the international market? grin grin grin. How much is a gramme of cocaine in Indonesia?

Hahahhaha... Which education? In the past twelve years, West topped NECO for the first time, you can check it. SSCE and JAMB, East tops.
Anambra just won World Debate Championship.
I don't think you have a class of Ngozi, Oby, Chimmamanda, Soludo and emegwalim correct me if am wrong.
Osun took 29th position in the last SSCE, which is your citadel of learning, Lagos 7th.

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

So u are telling me u kno more abt treason than the 2 lawyers who set him free on different occassions. undecided
The type of judgement u wish for kanu today os wat u will get someday.... mark my words somewhere... it may take a long time but im telling u d truth.

Im not here to beef or call names... but to hurt u with truth if u wana get hurt cool

Lawyers set Kanu free? Do you actually know what you are saying? I guess his lawyers are people like you, that is why he is still there.

I can't get Kanu's judgement because I didn't commit Kanu's offence.

I suggest you get properly educated about the import of the actions of Mr. Kanu and stop disgracing yourself here.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
lordyugo:

u must really luv crayons, how can a grown man be writing wit all ds colors WTF

Yes, l do!

Its a carry-over of attending a sound Nursery School.......unlike your Fada who grew-up in the Village and only heard of Crayon when he came to Lagos! undecided undecided

Now, Scram back to the hole you came out-of.

Anuofia! whoever told you l am a "grown man"?
grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
iconaus:
But you people said no eminent igbo man is speaking for Nandi but soludo has done that. So many igbo elites want Nnamdi released but scared of speaking out due to arrest by Dictator Buhari . Igbo politicians are afraid of Kanu like Okorocha, Obiano as they have known that Nnandi is very popular. Nnandi commands SE/SS population more than any body .

Liar! Aaaahdonbelefit!! shocked shocked

How can a chest-beating crowd claim to be SCARED ...... of a 73yr old Mallam?

Abeg! Na only for Yoruba matter una dey develop mojo, hian
?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
eph12:

Even in the north Buhari's popularity has dwindled. If you guys don't put your house in order people will be saying never again by 2019

dwindling indeed,,,keep decieving una sef on NL ,,upon buhari shortcoming ...apc jus won edo polls again.
#it takes masses to win elections not social media e-warriors.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
lordyugo:

nigga for christ sakes go nd watch cartoon or sumtn

NIGERIAN SLAVE..... for Devil's sake............ Man-Up and TAKE YOUR FREEDOM! tongue tongue tongue

For how long will you clowns continue to BEG for your FREEDOM?
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nell2: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

From the presidential chat, the ugwu exporters are already failing grin.
who da hell cares for presidential position, when has it ever put food on my table. if you pple like become president for life, you will still remain the poorest zone in the zoooòooooo

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
lordyugo:

the north = agriculture
the south= oil
B'EAST= BUSINESS AND entrepreneurship KIDNAPPING, RITUAL KILLINGS, BABY FACTORY, FAKERY, DRUG PUSHING, CHEST-BEATING...
west= ALAYE AND OMO NILE COLLECTING LOW DENOMINATIONS AND KISSING TINUBUS ASS

Ugo, Properly Fixed!!!

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by eph12(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
ericsmith:

dwindling indeed,,,keep decieving una sef on NL ,,upon buhari shortcoming ...apc jus won edo polls again.
#it takes masses to win elections not social media e-warriors.
Am not sure if the English was too heavy for you. Dwindling does not mean finished or whatever. Buhari and APC was held in very high regard and they still are but it's reducing daily.
One day you will realise this. Hopefully the situation we find ourselves in now continues till 2019. By then na u go dey lament by yourself per second.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by greatermax77(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
WETHER HE RELEASE HIM OR NOT, NNAMDI KANU IS AREADY A HERO
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by tawababiola: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should arrest SOLUDO for supporting a Terrorist.. angry

And if any other Baggar make noise about that Kanu Fhucker, that person should be jailed.. angry

Infact, the FG should ban the names Nnamdi & Kanu.. Anybody found answering that name should be jailed including Papilo a.k.a Kanu Nwankwo. angry
Guy u harsh ooooo lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.