Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50879 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
danot1030:
Soludo should know that the Igbos are not a factor of significant in Nigeria when it comes to matter national politics.[b][/b]

Any politician seeking for national position in Nigeria politics must have learnt with the previous election that the noise making of the igbos will not give him the results he desire.

Jonathan must have learned this big lesson, remember TAN project.
Mr man just shut up already! Can't you use your sense for once? Which tribe are you? Do you think your tribe alone can produce the Nigerian president?

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by iconaus: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
lastpage:

Liar! Aaaahdonbelefit!! shocked shocked

How can a chest-beating crowd claim to be SCARED ...... of a 73yr old Mallam?

Abeg! Na only for Yoruba matter una dey develop mojo, hian
?

Lastpage!

It is the fact otherwise buhari ll unleash EEFC . Who no want enjoy him life . Buhari is a tyrant .

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
iamtewwy:
Nah menh.. Am ibo but i dnt support his release... He should still b in prison and continue eating watery beans cheesy
can u simply give ur reasons; is it a crime to fight for freedom,what do you know about the history of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Eritrea, South Korea, Haiti, South Sudan, etc, u say u re Igbo and u re happy the way u re been treated as a second class citizens, u probably did not trace ur Memory Lane down to history of what happened in 1966 that lead to d war, u re happy been called a Nigerian, yet d so called fellow country people cannot boast of single structure in any Igbo town bc of their hidden agenda while we are raising structures n Investing across the northern n western region, #neva 4get ur history else u will get lost.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by amc: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

U are a hypocrite..
When oba threatened to kill igbos wat did u say..
When buhari threatend nigeria wat did u say?.
U pple amaze me..

If u threaten to kill.. u are not guilty or a suspect yet until d person dies or gets hurt.

U all kno d truth but but refused to call a spade a spade....
Anyone dat supports the illegal detention of this man despite court orders to release him twice... will one day be in his shoe in one way or d other and Will neva get a fair judgement
LAW OF KARMA.

treason

triːz(ə)n/Submit

noun

the crime of betraying one's country,
[size=18pt]especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.[/size]

And correction, the court orders were for his release on bail, not discharged from the case.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by iconaus: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
lastpage:

NIGERIAN SLAVE..... for Devil's sake............ Man-Up and TAKE YOUR FREEDOM! tongue tongue tongue

For how long will you clowns continue to BEG for your FREEDOM?
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

You re one of those bad yoruba. Who is the slave to fulanis ? You know the answer. Nothing is stopping Biafra. .is question of time . You guys have to start asking for ur oduduwa country because obviously you cant stay with the hausas and fulanis when Biafra goes....we know that . You dont want Biafra to go because oduduwa is afraid of sharing same country with fulanis

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Achorise: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.
Yes you are right, why not the Nigeria government let this people go, since they aren less needed,.

Wether we like it or not in the nearest future, Nigeria will split.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by naijaking1: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
A sound advice from a fellow apc man, but thank God Buhari is not smart enough to understand the importance of the idea!

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kelechi17(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
eph12:

Am not sure if the English was too heavy for you. Dwindling does not mean finished or whatever. Buhari and APC was held in very high regard and they still are but it's reducing daily.
One day you will realise this. Hopefully the situation we find ourselves in now continues till 2019. By then na u go dey lament by yourself per second.

wateva yu wish n hope happens in nigeria till 2019,,,i pray n wish yu same... before then naa yu go don dey groan per seconds
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by toofit007: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
No mind am. If he is set free without him paying for his crimes he will go straight back to them.
which crime are u talking about, the crime that court of competent jurisdiction has not find him guilty off for almost a year now, or the case that all lawyers are running away from, do u think that if kanu has any case to answer that the fed gov will spend up to 2 months without convicted him? if u did not kill kanu kanu's case will kill you . Most people are shouting that is ask for guns and bullet in one of the video that is circulating the net all this months, do you want to tell me that your the only one that is watching the video? does that mean that all those judges that has dropped his case have not gone throw that video? if their is any incriminating thing concerning that video,the nigeria govment i know will stop at nothing to utilise that video ,but loo and behold NNANDI KANU is whiter than white and whiter than snow. Welter FG like it or not they must release him but if by any means they allow his blood to be spill in that prison, then they left us with know other option than to subject Nigeria to the greatest inferno that the world has never. we a gradually waiting and running out of patience. My stand is this If he has committed any crime let him face the consequence but if he is innocent then let him go now! because if they are holding him there to see if he can finally compromise,then am telling the FG that they are just wasting their time because the kanu that i know and am ready to die for can never for once thing of compromising biafra struggle instead of him to do that he will rather die, in NNAMDI KANU'S voice...... it is BIAFRA OR DEATH!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by hamilton62(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Crimes of treason, inciting violence in addition to hate speech. The first crime is punishable by life imprisonment
i need your link on the crime of:
Treason.
Violence incite
hate speech...
Pls we need it raw not decuced or doctored.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
You guys already accept its so impossible for you to win the war and now you're getting all religious when God even doesn't like violence.
who told u God dosen't support a just war?

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Roadmike(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Yes , i agree into to with Prof. Soludo.

Buhari and Daura the two of a kind dullard from Daura made an Hero out of Kalu.

If he had not being arrested am sure he would possible continue his noise without one bordering about him.

but as it is, he is getting more sympathy.

Besides he is only advocating his beliefs which am sure the the federal govt will not be able to secure a conviction . Wait and see. [/size]

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

Lawyers set Kanu free? Do you actually know what you are saying? I guess his lawyers are people like you, that is why he is still there.

I can't get Kanu's judgement because I didn't commit Kanu's offence.

I suggest you get properly educated about the import of the actions of Mr. Kanu and stop disgracing yourself here.

Hahahahah.obvioulsy u lack d ability to comprehend simple instance.
What kanu said and wat ur oba said and wat buhari said are all d same thing..

Only a bigoted evil sould would think otherwise.
I still maintain dat u will get courtcase one day
and wont get fair judgement it must must be same similar case with kanu for u to have a court case
#TRUTH HURTS!

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by toofit007: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:

What pipelines?! grin grin grin I dont recall any pipelines of particular interest to Nigeria being in the South East.

Or do you think the Niger Delta militants are fighting for Nnamdi Kanu? grin grin grin grin grin

Nwoke'm go back into your shop and sell markate.. grin
go back to their demand and check out their demand number seven you will be shock bro or rather let me help you bring it to surface...... – The Niger Delta Avengers have become a force to reckon with
– Within few weeks of their existence, they have caused serious havoc to the Nigerian economy by blowing up major pipelines owned by foreign oil companies
– The group has now listed its conditions for peace
Following appeals from prominent Nigerians, notable organisations and pressure groups appealing to them to lay down their arms, the Niger Delta Avengers has listed their conditions for peace in the Niger Delta region.
In an email sent to select journalists, the group indicated its readiness to lay down their arms if their conditions are met by the Muhammadu Buhari administration.
President Muhammadu Buhari has another issue to worry about
NAIJ.com lists the 10 major demands of the group.
Read below:
1. The immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference report, failure of Nigeria will forcefully break-up.
2. President Buhari, the director-general of the State Secret Service and the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in Bayelsa state, Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.
3. The ownership of oil blocks in Nigeria must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place – Okerenkoko in Delta state, must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.
5. The minister of transportation, Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the citing of the University in Okerenko.
6. Ogoniland and and all oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up, while compensation should be paid to all oil producing communities.
7. Radio Biafra director and Independent Peoples of Biafra leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, should be released unconditionally.
8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and allowed to continue to run effectively.
9. All APC members indicted for corruption should be made to face trial like their counterparts in the Peoples Democratic Party.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this demands, as their business interest in the country will be first targeted.
Meanwhile, former militant leader, Chief Government Ekpemupolo popularly known as Tompolo had denied that he was responsible for pipeline bombings in the Niger Delta region.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Well, personally, because of that, I want him to be a hero. Lol
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Hahahahah. obvioulsy (Obviously) (,) u lack d ability to comprehend (a) simple instance.
What k(K)anu said and wat ur oba said and wat buhari said are all d same thing..

Only a bigoted evil sould(soul) would think otherwise.
I still maintain dat u will (would) get courtcase one day
and wont get fair judgement(.) it must must be (a) same similar case with k(K)anu for u to have a court case
#TRUTH HURTS!

I thought you had something upstairs. I suggest you leave Nairaland and concentrate on repairing your dilapidated grammar.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
amc:

treason

triːz(ə)n/Submit

noun

the crime of betraying one's country,
[size=18pt]especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.[/size]

And correction, the court orders were for his release on bail, not discharged from the case.

Yes weldone for this. ATTEMPTING TO KILL OR OVERTHROW A GOVERMENT..hahaha
1.)So show me where kanu opend his mouth dat he will overthrow d goverment.. i only heared he threatened one tribe same thing oba of lagos did..was the oba arrested?..NO
2)buhari threatend the government publicly that he will make d country ungovernable for others if he dont win.. was buhari arrested? NO

U GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE TRAMPLING UPON THE TRUTH... BUT ONE THING U MUST KNO IS EVIL CANT BECLOUD TRUTH NOMATTER HOW LONG IT TRIES... THE TRUTH MUST PREVAIL ONE DAY!..

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
hamilton62:

i need your link on the crime of:
Treason.
Violence incite
hate speech...
Pls we need it raw not decuced or doctored.

1. Treason

Nnamdi Kanu Solicited Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Definition of treason

noun
1.the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2.a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3.the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

By soliciting for money to purchase arms to fight the Nigerian government, Kanu committed treason

2. Hate speech

noun
1. speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

By saying If They Fail To Give Us Biafra, Somalia Will Look Like A Paradise Nnamdi Kanu made hate speech

3. Incite to violence

verb (used with object), incited, inciting.

1.to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action:
to incite a crowd to riot.

On his daily radio broadcasts, Kanu urged his followers to attack peoples of other ethnic groups and even other Igbos opposed to his Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ViaEvV7HB4

Unless you have data to watch these videos, don't ever quote me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

I thought you had something upstairs. I suggest you leave Nairaland and concentrate on repairing your dilapidated grammar.

Im 100 percent confident dat im better than u in all ramification physically ...intellectually.. financially and smartness. cool

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
kingthreat:

Look, I never went to the South East for anything apart from when my Engineer friend was hosting an orgee with cheap igbo gals that made me take a flight to Enugu. But your brothers are here over Yoruba land. Prostituting, stealing, and even trying to set up baby factories. Please go and form your dark republic of descending sun. Who gives a shytt? As long as you are out of my land. grin grin
and yorubas are not in biafra land?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Im (I'm) 100 percent confident dat im (I'm) better than u in all ramification(s) physically(,) ...intellectually(,).. financially and (in) smartness. cool

^^ Res ipsa loquitur grin grin

Keep advertising your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by toofit007: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
You guys already accept its so impossible for you to win the war and now you're getting all religious when God even doesn't like violence.
he ask you a simple question, answer him he asked you WHO AND WHO makes up the 150 your quoting?

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by CltrAltDel: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:

1. Treason

Nnamdi Kanu Solicited Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Definition of treason

noun
1.the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2.a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3.the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

By soliciting for money to purchase arms to fight the Nigerian government, Kanu committed treason

2. Hate speech

noun
1. speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

By saying If They Fail To Give Us Biafra, Somalia Will Look Like A Paradise Nnamdi Kanu made hate speech

3. Incite to violence

verb (used with object), incited, inciting.

1.to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action:
to incite a crowd to riot.

On his daily radio broadcasts, Kanu urged his followers to attack peoples of other ethnic groups and even other Igbos opposed to his Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ViaEvV7HB4

Unless you have data to watch these videos, don't ever quote me again

With all these evidence I hereby sentence Nnamdi Kunu to death by 1st cutting off his balls and hanging him with ewu rope.....I rise grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep getting full of ur self. Ur Biafra agitation is all noise, there is nothing in it. Baseless agitation. Ignorant people are those who think their Biafra agitation has an effect on Nigeria, forgetting the fact that their region is so irrelevant in the scheme of things. Ur agitation will start and end in the south east, whether u sit at home for 1 month or u protest and die, It won't affect Nigeria in anyway. Ur region is so irrelevant that Ipob could not even be considered a threat. No wonder the President keep threatening u people on live TV, because he knows ur are all cowards from a backward region. Losers
it seems you din't or have not watched the last U.N congress meeting, maybe u should try to get some-you might find it on youtube to knw how relevant biafra and ipob is, or better still **ask buhari to tell you ** buhari is under pressure

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by CltrAltDel: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
JimiOgunlola post=49782207[b:
]We[/b] yoruba can't stay on our own with the Abokiis. If Igbos go we will all go hungry and die.
Even Awo said we cannot leave Nigeria until Igbos go. Igbos decide what happens to our yoruba destiny.
Ipork yoot. .....try harder next time. ...or better still. ....use ur original ipork handle
We yoruba my a$$$ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by henroe2k2(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
kanu has never stopped being a Hero.. He was a hero before he was arrested..
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

^^ Res ipsa loquitur grin grin

Keep advertising your ignorance.

Hey u diplopoda grin... im better than u bliv it or not.
Bambus bumbis!.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Elbowroom: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrMcJay:
Soludo that couldn't win ordinary party primaries is now advising the FG on politics.

When Kanu was soliciting guns to fight the FG, Soludo and the other 'elders' refused to caution him. When Kanu threatened to kill Yorubas, they didn't see any wrong in that.

Kanu didn't appoint Soludo as his PRO, he should mind his business. The reasonable Ndigbo are in support of the long arms of the law catching up with criminals.

The FG would not release Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, do your worst!

God bless you
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Elbowroom: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kanu go teey for prison gan

IPod can do their worst

They brag about 1billion armies
Nuclear weapons

Let them go and break kanu out of the prison
Lol

Bunch of timid chickens

All they do is make noise on social media
Ranting
Propaganda
Abusive comments

That's what they good at

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ramdris(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
emmykk:
did you even pass through primary school.

please read the post very well and see how useless your OR WHAT is.

i bet you if you take time to read it again you will thank me.

leaving your brain behind on the internet for others to send it to you is not fashionable
Oya clap for yourself....anuofia!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Nigeria of course. Note I'm not talking about education in drug trafficking or the development of other countries cos I give u yeastearners the crown for that grin grin grin.

Oh I see, educated illiterate you mean? My dear, It is a pity that the person who left you in this condition has died, If not i would have begged that person to free you so you can have some sense. I am sorry but don't you think you are wasting a space on earth? you need to do the needful so that a reasonable human can replace you or do you need more time to format your brain to its default?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.