Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) (4521 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / What Happens When There Is Too Much Power In Sex(screenshots) / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by firstking01(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
You never loved her
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by queencalipso(f): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
From the above chat, you are the one with the issue how can you forget her middle name after two yrs in r/ship?you dismissed it as nothing and expect her to be happy. No apology whatsoever.

Another girl uses your pic as her dp and you saw no reason for her to complain.

From your response to her, I think you are tired of the r/ship
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by youngboi(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:
Lol this is normal joor but like she said you are a guy so you wont understand. I went into a fit wen my bf forgot my favourite color but how could you forget her other names wen she knows yours n those of your ancestors coupled with those of ur female cousins. Check ur self bro, don't let that other girl separate u n ur girl, limit your level of association with her. R/lationship sure has its ups n down n ur girl has a right to act jealous wen a girl she obviously dislike use ur pix on her dp.

Must u remember ur gfs middle name, its not that necessary.
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Epatty(f): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
My fiancee also have same problem with him chatting with his ex, hanging out with her sometimes most especially when we have an issue. Later, he said he won't keep in touch with her again and meanwhile, he told me a lot of bad things about her and how she called him while she was having sex with a man and even gave the guy the phone to insult him. Later, it was the issue of him always calling and chatting with another of his ex who was older than him but claimed he is older than her. They broke up because he discovered that she dnt only senior him, she had a child. He was always chatting and they would talk on phone for long. He told me she was in Germany and wanted him to come over but that because of me he wouldn't. He went to my family to seek for my hands in marriage to show the seriousness and cares a lot, he claims to love me and do everything humanly possible to see that am ok. The problem is that he chats with his exes and I feel he lies a lot to cover his track. I wasn't giving him sex cause I was a virgin and we had hang on for long (5yrs). On 5th of August this year, he broke my virginity and its been on like that. Now, he's totally changed. He slaps me, beats me, accuses me of infidelity because am one of the the best in my class and been famous, he thinks in breaking the hymen, he wont know who enters and who goes out. I've been very faithful to him and committed. I feel used at the moment and feel like that's all what he wanted. Now, he wants us to separate. Am very much heartbroken and I feel depressed so much like I'll not want to live. I wouldn't have feel bad if I was still intact but going forward is difficult because I dont want to go into another relationship that the guy will be seeing me like, because am no longer a virgin, am wayward as that is how it is viewed in the society. Am very depressed, he even blocked me on every means of communication. I was with him when he had nothing, even when my parents said that a big NO because he had nothing, I still hang on. He wasn't like this, I had to get my dad to help him gain an admission and he is in his final year, he will be graduating next month. I feel cast like all my effort were vain. pls advice me
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lmaooo...this is sooooooo me! grin

Op,its not just ur gf ooo,its 80% of all girls...mine is even worse..i will snub and give attitude without the person knowing what he did wrong.

So get over it tongue
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Epatty:
My fiancee also have same problem with him chatting with his ex, hanging out with her sometimes most especially when we have an issue. Later, he said he won't keep in touch with her again and meanwhile, he told me a lot of bad things about her and how she called him while she was having sex with a man and even gave the guy the phone to insult him. Later, it was the issue of him always calling and chatting with another of his ex who was older than him but claimed he is older than her. They broke up because he discovered that she dnt only senior him, she had a cnothing, I still hang on. He wasn't like this, I had to get my dad to help him gain an admission and he is in his final year, he will be graduating next month. I feel cast like all my effort were vain. pls advice me
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook / How Nairaland Embarrassed Me Today / See What I Caught My Babe Doing With Her Uncle Yesterday (pics&video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.