Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? (806 Views)

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by JamieRocks(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2016
We can actually agree that food is the way to a Man's heart by atleast 98%..... please, what can we say is the way to a woman's heart? I really need to get this girl!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by giftedheart1(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2016
it depend on her location, but there are two main express roads in Nigeria... Lagos/Ibadan or Benin/ore.. either will lead to her heart.

you can thank me later..

way ko...path ni... better go find work

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2016
giftedheart1:
it depend on her location, but there are two main express roads in Nigeria... Lagos/Ibadan or Benin/ore.. either will lead to her heart.

you can thank me later..

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Mindfrick(m): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Get Er iphone 7. D Major Road!!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2016
giftedheart1:

you can thank me later..

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Ifakiland(m): 1:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Confusion is the best way to a gal's heart. Tell her u love her, but don't show it....or show her u love her, but don't say it. Its works like magic, she will av u in mind all day!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by project8(m): 2:28am On Sep 30, 2016
GIFTS ! GIFTS !! and more GIFTS !!!
As a guy u jus need to be rich perhaps like E-money for a chance to ave a free road to a woman's heart especially nigerian women
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by ChuksUd(m): 2:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Easiest way to a ladys heart is probably cul cash den d second is probably sex..if she fit orgy for u or squirt den u don go far
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 30, 2016
the easiest way to a gals hrt is to love and care for her..
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:58am On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
That's for the real ones now, what about the money mongers??
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2016
giftedheart1:

you can thank me later..

LMFAO!!!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Dantee005(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Dats d problem, its difficult to convince u people dat we actually love and care....
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by charijee(f): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2016
giftedheart1:

you can thank me later..

Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy.......target down cheesy
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by JamieRocks(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2016
giftedheart1:

you can thank me later..

you actually don't need to be offensive
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by soberdrunk(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2016
JamieRocks:
you actually don't need to be offensive

My brother its not his fault ooo, when you havent eaten "quality" food in a long time, everything go just dey vex you................ grin grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by omegainterior: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2016
giftedheart1:

you can thank me later..

Lolzzzzz...dats deep grin

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Couple Spotted In Public Display Of Affection In Bayelsa / Facts About Women. / Somebody Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.