Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money (7875 Views)

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady / Help! My Boyfriend Doesn’t Think I Am Hot / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
I have a very stingy boyfriend and his excuse is always he’s testing me to know if I’m not after his money, of course I am after the money why else will I be there?

I know if I am patient enough one day he will crack and the money will start pouring in like water because he has a lot of it, maybe I have bad luck, he used to give women money, but when it got to my turn he stopped with the silly excuse that he’s been hurt a lot, why is it my turn that he stopped?

Are there ways I can make him release the money? Sex isn’t working and pretending to be nice also isn’t working, Bella help a sister out.

Talk2Bella

Thank You for trying to open up with regards to your issues in your relationship. From what I gathered, it seems your boyfriend sees you as someone he wishes to spend a lifetime with, hence his decision in wanting to ‎be frugal in his spending towards you to ascertain if you are the right woman for him.

But there are few things you pointed out. You mentioned the only reason you are in a relationship is because of money and I feel he has noticed that. Do you really ‎want to depend on men for your financial gratification?

Also, at this juncture, you believe that sex and pretense will be a tool in getting financial favors, but in reality, it's not always the case. You need to re-align your mentality that men are moved by sex and focus on trying to engage in things that will improve your self-worth.

That way, you will gain his respect and he will begin to assist you in ways you can ever imagine.

I Believe this is the best way i can help you out dear, go get yourself a job or handiwork.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-boyfriend-doesnt-he-give-me-money.html

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by richidinho(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Is that you on the dp?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
Is that you on the dp?

yup
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by donvat1(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2016
you see your life, na him carry you come this world. dey dia dey deceive yourself and shine Congo bottle for him.
star! shine on.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by wristbangle: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Well perfect response to the gold digging babe.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by crazygod(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
Is that you on the dp?
Na wetin I dey look o. This 'talk2bella' na very fine girl in an unsophisticated kinda way
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2016
crazygod:

Na wetin I dey look o. This 'talk2bella' na very fine girl in an unsophisticated kinda way

who sophistication epp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by sinaj(f): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

yup
ur hair is nice
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
sinaj:
ur hair is nice

than dear kiss

You're beautiful
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Collenshy2020(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
girlfriend material spotted, inother words you can do better than you think you are.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by youngberry001(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Shuuuuu!!

Owk baby take dis one go buy ya mama house,,,buy ya'selfs cloths nd come back for more!!

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by richidinho(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

yup
Ok. I want 2 take over from him
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I have a very stingy boyfriend and his excuse is always he’s testing me to know if I’m not after his money, of course I am after the money why else will I be there?

I know if I am patient enough one day he will crack and the money will start pouring in like water because he has a lot of it, maybe I have bad luck, he used to give women money, but when it got to my turn he stopped with the silly excuse that he’s been hurt a lot, why is it my turn that he stopped?

Are there ways I can make him release the money? Sex isn’t working and pretending to be nice also isn’t working, Bella help a sister out.

Talk2Bella

Thank You for trying to open up with regards to your issues in your relationship. From what I gathered, it seems your boyfriend sees you as someone he wishes to spend a lifetime with, hence his decision in wanting to ‎be frugal in his spending towards you to ascertain if you are the right woman for him.

But there are few things you pointed out. You mentioned the only reason you are in a relationship is because of money and I feel he has noticed that. Do you really ‎want to depend on men for your financial gratification?

Also, at this juncture, you believe that sex and pretense will be a tool in getting financial favors, but in reality, it's not always the case. You need to re-align your mentality that men are moved by sex and focus on trying to engage in things that will improve your self-worth.

That way, you will gain his respect and he will begin to assist you in ways you can ever imagine.

I Believe this is the best way i can help you out dear, go get yourself a job or handiwork.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-boyfriend-doesnt-he-give-me-money.html
sweery why u always creating thread and replying yourself, are you ok ? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by wristbangle: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
Is that you on the dp?

Baba, e be like say u wan chyke the babe? cool
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by sinaj(f): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

than dear kiss

You're beautiful
thanks smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

Ok. I want 2 take over from him

From who?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by richidinho(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

From who?

Oh! Are you free?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

Oh! Are you free?

the post wasn't about me
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by youngboi(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Be ur own Miss Independent.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
sweery why u always creating thread and replying yourself, are you ok ? undecided undecided undecided

yes I am
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2bella don't you get tired of telling lies?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by richidinho(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

the post wasn't about me

Bella forget, we know hw things are been done here grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

yes I am
angry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

Bella forget, we know hw things are been done here grin

Please enlighten me, how? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
StunchLord:
Talk2bella don't you get tired of telling lies?

undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by richidinho(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Please enlighten me, how? undecided

Puting someone else in the picture
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

Puting someone else in the picture

Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

undecided
Repent.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Talk2Bella(f): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
StunchLord:

Repent.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by bamisepeters(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2016
She is after the money, though you need to watch this also while dating but focusing on it like you are is something that should worry him. Or have you forgotten you are both watching yourself?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by decode55(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
sinaj:
thanks smiley

wink
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Give Me Money by Taiofil(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
sinaj:
ur hair is nice

Talk2bella so dats really you...nice.. 1
you look natural and beautiful too.
Unlike those pretty looking dull of nowadays wif heavy makeups. #lagosbabes#.

Nice reply to that gold digging biatch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew... Coman Choose Oo / What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? / Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.