Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? (7881 Views)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by fvck(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Check this out and give your thoughts

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by CuddleBear(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
DNA test

15 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Officialgarri: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
His daddy is somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by NIKEDEEDS(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ojukwu manhood lives on angryo grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
A Foster child.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by vibbb: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
The baby looks like a doll.

No offense pls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pascal Dozie (cloned)

18 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by shakyum: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Baby doll

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Preshy561(f): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
CuddleBear:
DNA test
What if he looks like one of her/his relations?

I look like my mum's sister.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by sukerefakere(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Away Team Clean Sheet

NO
Odds 1.03

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Dicksonnet: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
fvck:

The child's ORIGINAL father lost his green card, sorry i wanted to say that the mother lost her green card and was repatriated, my dude is just trying to enjoy effortless ownership/fatherhood
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
gbosaa:
Pascal Dozie (cloned)

Gbosaa!!
smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by TANID(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maybe Na Him Parent Turn Him To That Oyinbo Wit Cream But If Not Then Na Something Else
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by finalboss(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin scam and miracle
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by TANID(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
vibbb:
The baby looks like a doll.
No offense pls.
Yes That's What First Come To My Mind grin

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by ipiuz(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
am sure d father did not come fr d dedication
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by synanza1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
men have suffered alot, but the baby looks like a dull or doll pls English teachers help me I mean the sex dull... baby type.

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Revibe: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
IVF baby
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by HyAccent: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
The woman is not wearing a seat belt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
fvck:
ifa shrine straight
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Amuocha: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nothing just wait for 2 years to compare and contrast angry
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by dreamwords: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ibo boy , because afonja people can't never be that fair
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by AnuliKay: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
A beautiful family

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by crackhouse(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ojukwu's manhood Is still somewhere doing its creation job.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by MarianaTrench: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
OP don't start an issue where there is none!
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by fvck(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
MarianaTrench:
OP don't start an issue where there is none!

Lol it's not my fault
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by MistadeRegal(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
One of the parents is not the real parent.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kidnap
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
TANID:
Yes That's What First Come To My Mind grin
... **** came
learn to type good english
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Olibboy: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Where is ur picture and ur mum's sister own
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Itsthesaint: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Should someone tell her
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Reeberry: 12:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Olibboy:
Where is ur picture and ur mum's sister own
She won't show.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / Paid for my stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.