Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments (39431 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by jnrbayano(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
This is what I will be using from now on cheesy

...for dummies baa? smiley
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
And it made front page?
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by freeman95(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Eleyi tun buru

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
mccoy47:
Some gehs are just satanic! angry
Lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by ladyF(f): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lmao! The babe is too funny abeg! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by osuofia2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
who wan collect your no before?
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by Seunolad1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
To be frank, you may loose your future husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by Itzurboi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
lonelydora:
Why do guys fall for this? As you give me number, I dial and flash the number immediately when the girl is still there. Once she says her phone ba3 is flat, I immediately delete the number in her presence and tell her never to mind.
Bros, u bad gan, nah edo guy u be

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by Ginaz(f): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Seunolad1:
To be frank, you may loose your future husband.

No, who God destined for you will surely meet you. I ain't gonna walk around with that mentality. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by oglalasioux(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
The girl is a genius.
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lool.. no mind her other fine babies dey
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by nextstep(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
That's actually very clever! grin

If somebody gives you a fake number, guy or girl, why call them out on it? They've done the socially right thing by saying no without saying no, but most guys are too insensitive and butt hurt to read between the lines and let it go quietly.

If a number is fake, then it simply means I didnt bring enough value to the table (wit, charm, attention, bling, social standing, whatever). It inspires me to up my inner and outer game for the next encounter.

For me I don't gain anything by reacting to a fake number. It makes no sense to "punish her" by deleting it in her presence or to even bring it up. To me, that's coming from a place of weakness, no offense.

4 Likes

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by ceda99: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Old joke
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by CaraJewel(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
I dnt get..if u dont want to give a guy your digits..dis two letters N and O aint dat hard to pronounce..watz wid giving wrong numbers..with d way dey put deceive..thought d gal chop im money run..ordinary number sef
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by nextstep(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cuz a lot of guys get really persistent and annoying if you say no, since they believe that persistence* will win her heart. So ladies learn that the quickest way to wave away the idiot is to give a fake number, or at worst the real one but never pick.

*sadly, instead of improving themselves inside and out so numbers are given freely, often without asking, they resort to whining, which just makes me shake my head

CaraJewel:
I dnt get..if u dont want to give a guy your digits..dis two letters N and O aint dat hard to pronounce..watz wid giving wrong numbers
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by Seunolad1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:

No, who God destined for you will surely meet you. I ain't gonna walk around with that mentality. smiley
what I cares about is, dnt chase guys away u never can tell.
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by CoolFreeday(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Smart babe

#I no blame the babe, guy these days d over do. na by force?

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by asarebabson: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
& U will be caught from now on dear. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by CoolFreeday(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
CaraJewel:
I dnt get..if u dont want to give a guy your digits..dis two letters N and O aint dat hard to pronounce..watz wid giving wrong numbers..with d way dey put deceive..thought d gal chop im money run..ordinary number sef

Some guys won't take NO for an answer, he could be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by asarebabson: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:

God go come down show u the husband ba?
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by ceejayxy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
;Dso i'll always match phone number n date
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by luminouz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
Hopefully not on me dear!
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by asarebabson: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Seunolad1:
what I cares about is, dnt chase guys away u never can tell.
Are not chasing by giving wrong digit?
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mcbrooklyn
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by kraizybone(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
Part of the problem... Lol tongue
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by jamalnation(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fear GOD
Ginaz:

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by bosswina(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
dainformant:
so na their new trick be dis... make I hear say I forget date again

1 Like

Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by kolaa007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol.........thanks brother for giving us the new trick they are now using...... grin we shall remain vigilant....
Re: Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments by karryn(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Do girls still give out fake numbers? Its very simple I will give u my numbeR wen u call I tell u in plain words that I don't like u. The guy won't kill me na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / What's With Guys And Female Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.