Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife (21356 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

All you did was redefine supernatural that's all .

[size=14pt]The Supernatural simply transcends natural laws[/size] , its not physical or explained by natural laws . That means if something is beyond this universe or material world , it is supernatural . The Supernatural is also attributed to a deity and the event involving a deity which is inexplicable by science .

Example :
The existence of God
Life gotten from non life
Creatio ex nihilo
Supernatural intervention or events :

Also note that there are preternatural and paranormal events

Can something truly transcend natural laws? Transcending natural laws is like saying water has shape. Just as water only has shape when it is in a container, natural laws take definition dependent on the philosophy.

For instance, at the quantum level, natural laws break down. Is the quantum world supernatural? No, the quantum world just has a different shape of natural laws compared to the one we understand. You can transcend the limitless nature of natural laws. They are vast.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Your opinion has been noted and duly discarded in the waste bin of useless opinions.

The same way your brain was discarded the moment you stepped into your cult of a church. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You lost me there bro , you have never being logical lipsrsealed

See the clown talking about "logical". The correct word in your sentence is "been" not "being". Gaddem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Born2Freak(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

The same way your brain was discarded the moment you stepped into your cult of a church. cool

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Can something truly transcend natural laws? Transcending natural laws is like saying water has shape. Just as water only has shape when it is in a container, natural laws take definition dependent on the philosophy.

For instance, at the quantum level, natural laws break down. Is the quantum world supernatural? No, the quantum world just has a different shape of natural laws compared to the one we understand. You can transcend the limitless nature of natural laws. They are vast.....

You clearly didn't note the preternatural then .
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

It will be cold day in hell the day I care what you think about me.

Now make like a rat and scram. You've exhausted your quarterly ration of attention.

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Can something truly transcend natural laws?

Yeah , God
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by MrPresident1: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
I think reincarnation is the logical explanation for spirit spouses.

it Is possible that in a past incarnation the one who has a spirit spouse has covenanted with some idolatrous spirit forces in exchange for powers, and they gave that person strong powers that made that person powerful and invincible in a past life. These forces do not die, and they do not not forget, so now you have come back and are forming spirit filled christian brother or sister, but they know you, and they recognise you as their person who has come back but in a different vessel.

Every covenant is a form of marriage, even God covenanted with Israel in Deuteronomy, that covenant is an everlasting covenant that will never be broken, and even though Israel at this time is under the curse of the law and is in hell for breaking the marriage covenant with God, she remains God's wife forever, because the gifts and calling of God are without repentance, only His eyes are turned away from her for the moment hence her poor condition presently (black people).

Many churches preach that one's ancestors made covenants with these spirit forces on ones behalf so one is suffering the consequences of the ancestral idolatry of one's forebears, but this is not true, in the time when the earth was dark shapeless and formless, it was you yourself who covenanted with these forces for powers or any other benefits.

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You clearly didn't note the preternatural then .

undecided

You just like big words abi?

Preternatural, supernatural and paranormal are all synonyms with insignificant differences

2 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

It will be cold day in hell the day I care what you think about me.

Now make like a rat and scram. You've exhausted your quarterly ration of attention.

You keep saying this and you keep coming back.

I think my D can make your stay permanent grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

it Is possible that in a past incarnation the one who has a spirit spouse has covenanted with some idolatrous spirit forces in exchange for powers, and they gave that person strong powers that made that person powerful and invincible in a past life. These forces do not die, and they do not not forget, so now you have come back and are forming spirit filled christian brother or sister, but they know you, and they recognise you as their person who has come back but in a different vessel.

Every covenant is a form of marriage, even God covenanted with Israel in Deuteronomy, that covenant is an everlasting covenant that will never be broken, and even though Israel at this time is under the curse of the law and is in hell for breaking the marriage covenant with God, she remains God's wife forever, because the gifts and calling of God are without repentance, only His eyes are turned away from her for the moment hence her poor condition presently (black people).

Many churches preach that one's ancestors made covenants with these spirit forces on ones behalf so one is suffering the consequences of the ancestral idolatry of one's forebears, but this is not true, in the time when the earth was dark shapeless and formless, it was you yourself who covenanted with these forces for powers or any other benefits.

Ishilove, your spiritual edomite husband has come with his edomite theology!!!

lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by MrPresident1: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ishilove, your spiritual edomite husband has come with his edomite theology!!!

lwkmd grin grin grin

Nahhh, this is concentrated Bible theology not edomite theology grin grin grin
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

You just like big words abi?

Preternatural, supernatural and paranormal are all synonyms with insignificant differences

There is a distinction between the supernatural and the preternatural .

Anyway , how does quantum level defy natural laws ?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

Nahhh, this is concentrated Bible theology not sedomite theology grin grin grin

Pass me the weed brah!! wink
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

See the clown talking about "logical". The correct word in your sentence is "been" not "being". Gaddem

It was a typo obviously .

Pointing out solecisms does not make you logical . And common sense is actually not logical .
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is a distinction between the supernatural and the preternatural .

Anyway , how does quantum level defy natural laws ?

At the quantum level, you are not touching your keyboard when you type. At the quantum level, things just seem to disappear!
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

At the quantum level, you are not touching your keyboard when you type. At the quantum level, things just seem to disappear!

So ?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It was a typo obviously .

Pointing out solecisms does not make you logical . And common sense is actually not logical .

grin

I'm logical. Sha, not all the time, for I am human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Logic. Logic is perfect. Logic is omniscient.

For I am Logicboy, only a servant of my master, logic.

Logic is the light-bringer, the master of truth, the mind of the universe.

In his essence, I remain humble!

Praise the almighty Logic! Ramen!

How is logic omniscient and the master of truth ?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How is logic omniscient and the master of truth ?

Jamb question!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by MrPresident1: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Pass me the weed brah!! wink

Tell you the truth Jack, I dont even know what weed looks like, does it have horns? grin
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

Jamb question!

I need to stop taking cursory glances at what you post honestly grin . You too dey type nonesense angry

So how is logic omniscient and the master of truth

grin grin
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

I'm logical. Sha, not all the time, for I am human

Make I just free you
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Stupid ''appeal to authority'' cliche. When are you going to understand that which ''you do not yet understand''?
He is right. There is no such thing as supernatural, Only natural things we don't understand. It's all lexicons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I was about to bring his issue up- That demon never fall in love with any of these guys that's why dem dey yarn rubbish.
Last child has a psychiatric problem. That is why he has seen so many pastors but still in "bondage" not easy to snap him out of his delusion
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
OMA4U:
There's nothing logical about this. Spirit husband/wife is real.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.
How I wish I had a spirit wife, I so wish they were real. I am being sincere. Then I won't bother to marry, a spirit wife is more useful to me than a mortal wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

I agree in part, and disagree in parts.

When these ancestors covenanted themselves to idols, they also included the generations yet unborn, which is why when a child is born under the umbrella of that covenant, he or she automatically is subject of such covenants, with its terms and conditions. The spirit that was activated at the outset of the covenant naturally passes into the life of that child. These spirits manifest in the form of benign or malevolent spirit spouses. It isn't subject to reincarnation as you've stated.

You're however very correct on this point covenants are marriages of some sort and God is a respecter of covenants. It takes mercy and grace, and some serious gangster spiritual exercises to break way from evil ancestral covenants
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

All you did was redefine supernatural that's all .

The Supernatural simply transcends natural laws , its not physical or explained by natural laws . That means if something is beyond this universe or material world , it is supernatural . The Supernatural is also attributed to a deity and the event involving a deity which is inexplicable by science .

Example :
The existence of God
Life gotten from non life
Creatio ex nihilo
Supernatural intervention or events :

Also note that there are preternatural and paranormal events
All things are natural

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I need to stop taking cursory glances at what you post honestly grin . You too dey type nonesense angry

grin grin
You just dey know? Why do you think I ignore him? 95% of his posts are rubbish cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

You just dey know? Why do you think I ignore him? 95% of his posts are rubbish cheesy cheesy

You are agreeing with the wrongest guy! KingEbuka the king of nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by StevenJay01(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seun:
The logical explanation for having sex with someone in your dream is horniness. The solution is regular safe sex. Self-service can also help.

Are u talkin from experience?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
HardMirror:

How I wish I had a spirit wife, I so wish they were real. I am being sincere. Then I won't bother to marry, a spirit wife is more useful to me than a mortal wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.