Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought (1910 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought / Pls Help ASAP, What Does This Phrase Mean? "What Is Ur Role" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by scopido(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2006
Hi,Toyin (Thiefofheart) this is directly to you,you don't understand me.I mean i never had sex with her before,i have spend so many years waiting to the wedding day night before any of such will happen.Quite unfortunate i couldn't get a job ever since we graduated from the university before the proposal of her traveling.So try and get me write,am not selfish as you thought.But thanks for your advice.
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by mrmayor(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2006
Scopido,

If you wish to send TOH a personal message why don't you email her instead of putting it up in a public forum.

Maybe you can share with us whats going on.
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by superman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2006
jealous! and what happens if she hasnt got one ehhh! cant u see some of this fake A$$ are under cover , they know
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2006
wtf? Who the hell are you?

Im confuzzled. undecided
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2006
Oh I think I get it now

I believe he's responding to this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=33604.msg770182#msg770182

why would you make a seperate thread to reply back to me?
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by mrmayor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2006
I get it now,so why create a new thread?
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2006
Even then the dude's a bloody liar

You should no we do things in common,romance everyday,sex every week

Now he's talking about waiting many years for wedding night.

Oniro oshi.
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Eurphoria(f): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2006
T.o.H

you've done it again! got them drooling , i reckon he fancies you babes, all this just for you aww how sweet grin
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by jammin(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

why would you make a seperate thread to reply back to me?

Students!!! another dont. please spot the tautology. grin just the devil in me
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:17am On Dec 24, 2006
care to elaborate?
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by fellow(m): 6:35am On Dec 24, 2006
loser!!!
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2006
lmao ;d
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by scopido(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2006
Yes,i want to elaborate.i mean what i said its you that have a bad mind,all guys are not the same.Believe or not its not a crime to express one self for advice.You can think of anything,i have even take my decision before i put it on nairaland.Nothing and no one can put assunder between us, if she like she may go to Japan or Australia shes still my fiance.If God want she will be so thanks for your wisdom advise
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2006
Who the flammin Bleep is this dude? Get a life man! Nonsense!
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2006
scopido:

Yes,i want to elaborate.i mean what i said its you that have a bad mind,all guys are not the same.Believe or not its not a crime to express one self for advice.You can think of anything,i have even take my decision before i put it on nairaland.Nothing and no one can put assunder between us, if she like she may go to Japan or Australia shes still my fiance.If God want she will be so thanks for your wisdom advise

dude what you babbling about? All I did was show your contradictions. BTW if you believe no one can come between you two then why the hell were you worried in the first place

I swear I dont get people sometimes.
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

I swear I don't get people sometimes.

Ohh! you just realizing that now? Anyway, better late than never grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2006
lol. I have finally seen the light tongue
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 27, 2006
Toyin you dey find trouble, that light go blind you very soon (remember Damascus).
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2006
lmao. . .Damascus ke? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2006
why the hell does Donzman keep wishing evil on me?

First just one more year of my life now blindness.

Wetin I do for this damn Igbo man?
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2006
May be his own way of trying to get your attention tongue grin grin grin
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2006
with evil? cry
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2006
Donzman, u see wetin u don cause? angry angry angry
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by jaybaby(f): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2006
Radiant:

Who the flammin Bleep is this dude? Get a life man! Nonsense!

What is diz ---Suck up camp? huh
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

why the hell does Donzman keep wishing evil on me?

First just one more year of my life now blindness.

Wetin I do for this damn Igbo man?

No, not just one more year. It's one year at a time TheifofHearts, one year at a time.

The blindness comes from excessive exposure to light.

You know Donzman does not wish evil on anyone. grin
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2006
Donzman, is that your apology? angry
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2006
Was I supposed to offer an apology? undecided
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 1:13am On Dec 27, 2006
Is that a question? angry
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2006
Well, it has a question mark after it . . . angry
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 1:16am On Dec 27, 2006
Ok! angry

Yes you should apologise angry
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2006
Ok, ThiefofHearts, I'm sorry. You shall see the light, your way shall never be dark! grin
Re: Thiefofheart,i Dont Mean What You Thought by Radiant(f): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2006
More like it. Naughty boy wink grin grin grin God knows how old he is and I'm just calling him boy anyhow lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Get A Decent Chick These Days, / Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? / Raped And Rejected !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.