Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth (33081 Views)

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth / Tanzania’s Conjoined Twins, Handicapped Heroes, Die At 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:

My brother i just tire. They use this labour pain thing to try to blackmail us like it is out of this world! Animals like Dogs and goats give birth to multiple infants at once and no one bats an eyelid but just a visit to labor room to drop 1 pikin and they'll be expecting us to give them Nobel Prize! Mtchewwwww!
So you're comparing your fellow female humans to animals? Because you are not educated that's why you're saying this rubbish undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2016
So sorry for your loss cry
almustopha82:
NO 1 happen to my wife on delivery day. She started bleeding during the labour. They operate her but she couldn't make it alive

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by grandstar(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lack of modern technology for the health sector contributes 90% of fatal deaths during delivery undecided....get your baby delivered in Nigerian hospitals at your own risk undecided

Thanks for this info

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
I swear undecided
teacherbim:

Honestly it's not easy giving birth,when it's time for your wifey to give birth go to the labour room with her,I bet u'll appreciate all women more

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Thisnut(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Iamhatey:
Guys appreciate the woman that put her life on the line to make you a proud father. Another way of showing you love can't be more than that.
which life ? They do it for the love of the dick , the child comes in as a coincident. That's why you see them hoes running confused when the pregnancy poops in and some hoes use it as a trap to pin down an innocent dude. The ones that put their life in line are those that did artificial insemination, not dick loving bitchess
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by deebrain(m): 1:23am On Oct 05, 2016
God created the woman to be stronger than the man. Even after this death defying moment, a woman still gets over it and would be expecting another child bearing shot.

Kudos to the great women out there.

what I don't get is why a woman will go through this and dump the child UNDER WHATSOEVER EXCUSE.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by alabafe(m): 1:25am On Oct 05, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Heaemorrhage Obstructed Labour Sepsis Enclampsia Abortion. HOSEA
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Bollinger(m): 2:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:

Simply because you are a woman? Oya...Go and collect "more than Nobel Prize" and leave me alone jare undecided
You are part of the reason i keep saying women in Nigeria are nothing but slaves. Women are phucked in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Tyviv(f): 2:16am On Oct 05, 2016
@Op, you should add negligence on the part of health care workers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Jimi23(m): 3:18am On Oct 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
So what?
your whole physiology and morphology is tailored perfectly to conceive and bring forth new offspring.
we appreciate the work you ladies put in but don't expect a medal for something God & nature has ordained you for.

"So what"

I pity that woman that married you. Honest truth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by NikitaNike(f): 3:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:

My brother i just tire. They use this labour pain thing to try to blackmail us like it is out of this world! Animals like Dogs and goats give birth to multiple infants at once and no one bats an eyelid but just a visit to labor room to drop 1 pikin and they'll be expecting us to give them Nobel Prize! Mtchewwwww!
sheep
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Decryptor(m): 3:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Bollinger:
You are part of the reason i keep saying women in Nigeria are nothing but slaves. Women are phucked in Africa.

You wey dey Louisiana in the US that a woman can kick outta the house at anytime she deems fit nko? Abeg Gerrarahere since you could not comprehend my write-up!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Decryptor(m): 3:53am On Oct 05, 2016
NikitaNike:

sheep

Goat undecided
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by NikitaNike(f): 4:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:

Goat undecided
slowpoke, mumu
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by olureignforever: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:

I pity ur mother and ur wife, it's because if people like you that I feel child bearing should be rotated between women and men. Or beta still stay in the Labour room while a woman gives birth. You compare woman to animal, u are seriously high on weed. I pity all d women in ur life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by olureignforever: 4:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Thisnut:
which life ? They do it for the love of the dick , the child comes in as a coincident. That's why you see them hoes running confused when the pregnancy poops in and some hoes use it as a trap to pin down an innocent dude. The ones that put their life in line are those that did artificial insemination, not dick loving bitchess

This one is sick. Or better still an alien. He has been brainwashed. You need brain surgery asap.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by teodore(m): 4:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:

Correct Barry wonder.........reality wasere
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by alezzy13: 5:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Pls you women would do well to STFU and stop making noise. angry angry

Yes childbirth is not an easy process, but you were created with that way.

BTW i'm sure it all those ajebutter women making noise here. my maiguard's wife with almost 9 children doesnt see as such a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Jobabori(m): 5:15am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So you're comparing your fellow female humans to animals? Because you are not educated that's why you're saying this rubbish undecided
He was educated but in the process became miseducated

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Jobabori(m): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2016
The attitude of nurses in public hospitals is a major cause. Most of them are not caring, rude and incompetent. Some behave like blood sucking witches.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by whiteeyes: 5:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Iamhatey:
Guys appreciate the woman that put her life on the line to make you a proud father. Another way of showing you love can't be more than that.
well said maama! God bless you and all mothers around the world, to be, will be and already. One luv!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Amhappy(f): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2016
The article did not mention mis-management by Doctors,yes I don't mean traditional birth attendants but trained medical doctors who you believed they know what they are doing.
I experienced no 2,caused by retained products of conception but mismanagement by a govt owned hospital almost cost my life. It's time Nigeria take this issues serious;there should be adequate sensitization of women on this issues and actions to take. Thanks OP for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Amhappy(f): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2016
almustopha82:
NO 1 happen to my wife on delivery day. She started bleeding during the labour. They operate her but she couldn't make it alive

So sorry sir
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by Phunkyposh(f): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
And also because of poor fitness.
when they get pregnant, all they do is eat,sleep and nag about everything from why you dropped the car keys on the table the wrong way to how your very existence annoys them.

you don't know anything about that..... so please stay Mute

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by MrHighSea: 6:08am On Oct 05, 2016
almustopha82:
big bro, B strong. May her soul RIP
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by MrHighSea: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2016
D replies r creepy. Na so ds tin serious
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by IamLEGEND1: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Jimi23:

"So what"
I pity that woman that married you. Honest truth.
Pity yourself.
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by IamLEGEND1: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2016
peace92:
I don't blame u dear.. Ur brain was sold out dear...really shaking my head out of pity for ur mum..
Whatever, bro.

Your opinion counts for very little.
Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by IamNawty(f): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:

[size=28pt] ure pathetic [/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth by DONOCHAS(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2016
my dear it is a hard knock life, God be with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.