Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Beware! Nairaland Christians - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware! Nairaland Christians (7981 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Morality: Nairaland Christians As A Case Study / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

I'm pretty sure cocaine does all those things and more.

Have you taken cocaine before? Show me proof that cocaine gives peace, assurance, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and most of all Power and Authority......not as a hallucination but a certainty.

Can you do that?

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by segunojo866: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Atheist rules
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2017
nwasinachi:
Nairaland christians need to be wary of the so called atheists on nairaland, many are occult members disguising themselves as atheists all just to destroy or bring down christianity and also to discourage young christians from d ways of our lord. They almost got me too if not for his grace.
Some of them are witches and wizards claiming atheist.There aim is to cause confusion and make baby Christians fall.No wonder they have refused to create Christian section but Islam,instead they come up with fake idea that it's not possible.
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
segunojo866:
Atheist rules
Lol, Now you are sitting in a corner lamenting.
The very foundations of Atheism has collapsed after BUTTERFLYLEO revealed the Mental insanity of atheists belief.
He revealed a hidden secret that shocked the world and left many atheists exposed.

The secret is that Atheists have agreed to violently attack and curse a God they claim can never exist.They have made a pact to beat up this non-existent God and his Son JESUS CHRIST.

It is well known that inmates in a Mental Asylum exhibit such behavior constantly.
I am aware that Sonofthunder finds this hilarious. Atheist behaviour is like a script out of a horror movie.

Be careful, this is not a genuine Religious forum, Christians get banned for countering the insults and mockery of resident atheists.

The foundations of Atheism has collapsed like the Berlin wall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet / What Is Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.