Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Beware! Nairaland Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware! Nairaland Christians (8322 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Morality: Nairaland Christians As A Case Study / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
So do you want her to disbelieve in God with you?
I want her to believe in herself. And to be true to herself, not lie to herself just to fool the foolish fool who can't see her foolish lies.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by hopefulLandlord: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
And you're an adult, right? I asked who are responsible and you're saying you've written what is responsible for this and that.
This is how you resort to abstracts when facts is shown you. Christians and Muslims have run the affair of state in this country, from 1960 to date, how have they faired?
Aren't they the ones who looted and plundered the wealth of Nigeria? I mean, given that they're christians and Muslims, stealing should be the least thing they should think about, but no! Double standard is their way of life.

lol!

they would then turn around and say bible and Koran didn't say they should plunder the nation

religion is what is preventing Revolution in Nigeria

you're chatting about corruption with a theist

next thing he says : "God would judge them"
then talk of the eternal burning furnace that awaits looters

everyone else agrees, except me but I'm overwhelmed so I shut up

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by hopefulLandlord: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
I want her to believe in herself. And to be true to herself, not lie to herself just to fool the foolish fool who can't see her foolish lies.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by CoolUsername: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
And who are the people responsible for this, atheist and babalawos, right?

They are not excluded as long as they are part of this country called NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Pidggin(f): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
By the power of God I pray that the yoke of athiesm shall be destroyed IJN, amen

4 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

They are not excluded as long as they are part of this country called NIGERIA.
They are my friend. I'm telling you. Majority of these christians and moslems will never sit idle and allow a babalawo to govern Nigeria, talk less of an atheist.

Judging by the way they divided the last presidential election between christian and moslem, north and south, you can see my position is rigid!.

Their sentiment is what is killing this country, and will still continue to kill it until the day we do away with religion from the affair(s) of state in this country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
StunchLord:
The so-called christians are just as clueless as every living soul, and yet they claim to know, which makes them all the more clueless.

Clap for yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pidggin:
By the power of God I pray that the yoke of athiesm shall be destroyed IJN, amen
By the power of God! I decree the yoke of senselessness and abstracts fuelled by useless sentiment shall be destroyed in Nigeria forever and ever.

Amen!.

6 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:

This is because they've managed to separate religion from the affair of state!

Since when ? They never did that . State your source please

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
She already believes in herself, I dont think she wants to be locked up in the tiny world of atheism.

joseph1832:
And you're an adult, right? I asked who are responsible and you're saying you've written what is responsible for this and that.
This is how you resort to abstracts when facts is shown you. Christians and Muslims have run the affair of state in this country, from 1960 to date, how have they faired?
Aren't they the ones who looted and plundered the wealth of Nigeria? I mean, given that they're christians and Muslims, stealing should be the least thing they should think about, but no! Double standard is their way of life.
Are you saying Christians who ruled U.S.A and U.K for several years looted their countries dry?
Any sane person knows what Jesus taught pertaining to leadership.

Africa has its problem, its not religion

80% of all the atheists leaders worldwide who have ever existed have tried to impose atheism on their countries and as such have destroyed hundreds of millions of souls.
Is this your alternative?

Or that our Leaders do the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:

Are you saying Christians who ruled U.S.A and U.K for several years looted their countries dry?
Any sane person knows what Jesus taught pertaining to leadership.

Africa has its problem, its not religion

80% of all the atheists leaders worldwide who have ever existed have tried to impose atheism on their countries and as such have destroyed hundreds of millions of souls.
Is this your alternative?

Or that our Leaders do the right thing?

Excuse me, did you read me write in the post you quoted where I said the emboldened, or are you just trying vainlessly to cover the sh1t and mess your brothers and sisters have so far done in this country?

Yes any sane person know what Christ taught, but the question still remain, do the people who say they are like Christ follow the way of Christ?

Africa is Africa, and Nigeria is Nigeria, charity begins at home, not abroad, the problem with Nigeria has always been double standard and hypocrisy propagated by you christians and moslems.

4 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
They are my friend. I'm telling you. Majority of these christians and moslems will never sit idle and allow a babalawo to govern Nigeria, talk less of an atheist.

Judging my the way they divided the last presidential election between christian and moslem, north and south, you can see my position is rigid!.

Their sentiment is what is killing this country, and will still continue to kill it until the day we do away with religion from the affair(s) of state in this country.

That is what you see, I know of a traditionalist in Alimosho area of Lagos state that is a chancellor see corruption see him, see embezzlement see him. Just because the largest population tends to followed the two religion doesn't mean traditionalist and Atheist haven't contributed to our woes in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Since when ? They never did that . State your source please
Oh you don't know. Please read The Inquisition by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh. It gives accurate account of how the pope was strong armed into staying the fuck_ away from politics.

You'll read how The Vatican came into being.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

That is what you see, I know of a traditionalist in Alimosho area of Lagos state that is a chancellor see corruption see him, see embezzlement see him. Just because the largest population tends to followed the two religion doesn't mean traditionalist and Atheist haven't contributed to our woes in this country.
Which ward is this traditionalist a councillor? I also stay in Alimosho, you know, Egbeda to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:

80 percent ? Bro , na proper clean 100 percent .

Any country's government that practices communism imposes atheism on its masses . The abolition of religion , intolerance of religious practices and imposing atheism are integral parts of the whole ideology . Every communist / Marxist-Leninist state professes allegiance to a Leninist or Marxist–Leninist communist ideology as the guiding principle of the state.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh you don't know. Please read The Inquisition by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh. It gives accurate account of how the pope was strong armed into staying the fuck_ away from politics.

You'll read how The Vatican came into being.

I'm talking about currently joor .
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm talking about currently joor .
Oh you want to do current? Okay, lemme indulge you. Have you eve heard any American say they shouldn't vote a person because he's not a christian, or moslem?

This is among the ways you know how a people have separated religion from state?

6 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Any country's government that practices communism imposes atheism on its masses . The abolition of religion , intolerance of religious practices and imposing atheism are integral parts of the whole ideology . Every communist / Marxist-Leninist state professes allegiance to a Leninist or Marxist–Leninist communist ideology as the guiding principle of the state.
The emboldened sound a lot like what you christians and moslems do here in Nigeria. Imposing your self seeking beliefs and doctrines on anybody who you deem a 'sinner'.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Which ward is this traditionalist a councillor? I also stay in Alimosho, you know, Egbeda to be precise.

Let leave it like that. As long as Alimosho is part of Nigeria and you get my message.
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
Lol.
Seun, why not lets quit kidding smiley.
1. Christianity is the biggest and fastest growing faith in the world, you give islam a section and deliberately deny christians of this, under the guise of comparing with them with other minority Nigerian religions? undecided c'mon. You can do better than this.

2. You have once stated clearly here that the nairaland religion section is a war against "incorrect" beliefs. You took down the thread where you wrote this after people called you out for it. I can prove this further if you cant remember.
You are an atheist who believes his beliefs is correct. Is it safe to say the Nairaland religion section is a war against religious beliefs, especially christianity, seeing the way you willfully confront christians and go easy on the muslims.

3. You can at least take down your sticky front page thread which advises us to tolerate one another (religious diversity) and also modify the misleading intent of this section which reads "Share you faith and belief in God or higher powers here". So people can be warned that the section is discriminately filled with people who have no "faith and belief in God or higher powers". That is transparency.

We need not bully people into the faith. No one has ever been argued into the kingdom of God. You know in your heart that Christ stood for peace and love. You claim to be ex-christian.

If "peace loving atheism" means comparing christianity to mental illness, a disease and allowing or even sanctioning other forms of ridicule and insults against religious people and their beliefs, then by all means, get on with it.
Just remember that "injustice" is one of the reasons y'all have put forth for Gods "non-existence".
Dude
I'm not religious but
The reason for protection of Islam is simple
Its a cult that promotes violence and sexual perversion
And anything you say against them will be responded with violence and death
And the 'real, pissful loving' Muslims will not condemn it
They will secretly be in support of it
You, by demanding a separate section for Christianity are implying that your religion is equally intolerant.
Imagine, a thread I CREATED, got moved to the Islamic section where I wasn't allowed to comment on MY OWN THREAD. The Muslim that responded openly said, that in this day and age, he can have sex with a nine year old girl if her breasts have developed. Imagine! They believe that when you yawn, Satan will come and hide in your mouth, and urinate in your ear. The religion is a joke written by a five year old. And I'm convinced now that it is the religion of PISS. As a non religious person, I used to feel like 'remove the log from your eyes' when I saw Christians criticising Islam, but now, while I still think that Christianity is illogical, Islam is detrimental and against the success of humanity. Its a backward, negative, evil religion.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
do the people who say they are like Christ follow the way of Christ?
Good question.
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Did I say 80%

Its hard though to find just one reasonable atheist leader.
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

Let leave it like that. As long as Alimosho is part of Nigeria and you get my message.
I refuse to leave it like that bro. I deal with facts, proof and evidence. You just said a councillor in Alimosho is a traditionalist, and I asked you the ward he councils over, and you'll saying I should leave it like that? Gosh!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Even China that is an Atheist state is having large number of Christian growth and soon will have the largest number of Christian. Nairaland haven't done 0.0001% of what The Chinese government have ever done to silence the body of Christ but yet the Church is marching on and waxing strong.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
I refuse to leave it like that bro. I deal with facts, prove and evidence. You just said a councillor in Alimosho is a traditionalist, and I asked you the ward he councils over, and you'll saying I should leave it like that? Gosh!!!

i have streamline it from Nigeria to Lagos to Alimosho for you, so do the rest sir. cool
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
The emboldened sound a lot like what you christians and moslems do here in Nigeria. Imposing your self seeking beliefs and doctrines on anybody who you deem a 'sinner'.

I have never met anyone imposing Christian beliefs on people and I've been to many states . Imposing Christian beliefs on people is against the teaching of Christ . Read the story of Christ and the 72 disciples .

Luke 10 : 8 -12 :

“When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is offered to you. 9 Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ 10 But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say, 11 ‘Even the dust of your town we wipe from our feet as a warning to you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God has come near.’ 12 I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.

You have to understand that in those atheist states . Imposing atheism is approved by the law and religious practices or freedom of religion are forbidden by the law .

Is imposing religious beliefs approved by Nigeria's law ? Is atheism or irreligion forbidden by the Nigerian constitution?

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
Did I say 80%

Its hard though to find just one reasonable atheist leader.

Because there is none - I stand to be corrected though . Every known atheist leader abhors religion and tries to suppress the growth of religion . But somehow Christianity is the religion mostly targeted by these atheists . Why are they so obsessed with Christianity ?

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

i have streamline it from Nigeria to Lagos to Alimosho for you, so do the rest sir. cool
Abeg go sidon joor! Not everybody is a believer of abstracts like most people are. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

Even China that is an Atheist state is having large number of Christian growth and soon will have the largest number of Christian. Nairaland haven't done 0.0001% of what The Chinese government have ever done to silence the body of Christ but yet the Church is marching on and waxing strong.

China is fighting tooth and nail to kill Christianity but the opposite of the expected corollary has been the result - Christianity keeps waxing strong.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I have never met anyone imposing Christian beliefs on people and I've been to many states . Imposing Christian beliefs on people is against the teaching of Christ . Read the story of Christ and the 72 disciples .

Luke 10 : 8 -12 :

“When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is offered to you. 9 Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ 10 But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say, 11 ‘Even the dust of your town we wipe from our feet as a warning to you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God has come near.’ 12 I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.

You have to understand that in those atheist states . Imposing atheism is approved by the law and religious practices or freedom of religion are forbidden by the law .

Is imposing religious beliefs approved by Nigeria's law ? Is atheism or irreligion forbidden by the Nigerian constitution?
Please don't quote your scriptures for me, quote it to your fellow christians who revel in lies and deceitful ways.

I too have travelled to states in Nigeria, from my count I'm been to almost 14 states, and it's the same, the religion that dominate in a particular state imposes it's doctrines on people who don't believe in it.

Now tell me what happened to "live and let live".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / 5 Signs Your Star Is Under Attack / Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.