Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election (36940 Views)

See Foreign Observers Watching Biafra Sit At Home / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by 1stdammy: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2016
seunmsg:
The observations are general about the overall conduct of the election and did not in any anyway question the eventual outcome or the legitimacy of the winner.

They also observed correctly that all the party complained about inducement which mean that all of them were guilty. Going forward, I hope INEC can take a look at the observations and correct the loopholes in subsequent elections.
And what happens to that part that says the figures announced at the collation center does not tally with the ones announced at some polling units visited by the observer?? And also the part where the observers were denied entrance into the collation center?? Courtesy: order from above, which is very very wrong. If something sinister was not gonna happen in there, why wud such stupid order from above be given?? Seems u were blindfolded from those?? Think!!!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Adekdammy:

your moniker should depict evangelism, with this your mindset, do you think preaching Jesus and still justifying a wrong act because a party once did such is right?
how can i justify wrong, when i am d chief apostle against sin, evil practice and corruption. back to d issue- i simply said, d recession pdp use against apc, work against them.
Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by nortcentrallord(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
franciskaine:
you are expecting everything to change overnight, which is not possible. Change is incremental and gradual. These institutions and agencies are still being manned by Nigerians who remain and will like to continue with the status quo dat benefits them, change will come if we change our ways.

Lol, if after one full year plus there is still no visible "change" in our electoral system and you still have to negatively compare the flaws of this administration to the previous then it's a shame... How much did apc share during the presidential election to win hearts of the voters?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by Realist2: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
Fowl Yansh don dey open. The legacy of free and fair election bequeathed to us by GEJ has been lost. 2019 is going to be solved with bloodshe be dat o.

My friend i tell you today Buhari can never get anything right, the man is too bigoted, vengeful and desperate to get anything right.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by Ubenedictus(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If so that's OK. But pdp really gave them a run for their money, Annenih messed things up in Edo state and pdp past sins are hunting them. Because I was wondering no protest on display election matter. The governor elect doesn't look like a serious minded person to me. Oshomole will control him and I just hope the new governor resist an for of godfatherism and improve on what Oshomole has done. Anyways if Edo state indigenes are ok with d rigging that's good for them. I doubt if any other southern state will take that $hit.
WOrst thing happened in rivers. this election wasnt rigged.
Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by BraniacX(m): 4:48am On Oct 03, 2016
seunmsg:

You can believe whatever suits you but the truth is right there in the article. The foreign observers never disputed the outcome of the election. Their observations were more about logistics, planning, and the conduct of the two parties during the election. The Foreign observers never said the result does not reflect with outcomes from the field.

My friend.................... undecided

About the collation of results which is the crux of the whole issue.............

There goes a saying..............................

The DEVIL is in the details.....
Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by Splashme: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:
We know the election was rigged in favor of the ruling party. Jonathan's legacy on conducting Free and Fair election has been marred.
Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by 9japride(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ubenedictus:
WOrst thing happened in rivers. this election wasnt rigged.
[color=#006600][/color]

Majority of Rivers people wanted pdp
Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by Ubenedictus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]
Majority of Rivers people wanted pdp
D MAJORITY OF EDOLITE WANTED APC
Re: Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election by 9japride(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ubenedictus:
D MAJORITY OF EDOLITE WANTED APC
[color=#006600][/color]

OK nah 1-1. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.