Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. (1051 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / When She Says "I'm Taken" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Romancer(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
[b] Ok... Once in our lifetime we might love someone so much who in turn doesn't love us back, i am a victim and here is my story...
After secondary school as a Nigerian, gaining admission into tertiary school was the next big thing. My case was no different. After exams list were being released, i happend to be on the supplementary list. Classes started before my name was out (dem no wait for me). When i saw my name, paid my acceptance fee the next day and started attending lectures that same day because i was behind. Before my first lecture, came this beautiful chested girl (yeparipa ojigbijigbi). She took a seat at the row in my front. After lectures that day couldn't wait to go to school the next day... Made new friends but mennn i couldn't talk to this girl... After much thinking i got an idea... NOTES!
Oh! And i forgot, her name was halima.
Me; Hey Halima
Halima; Can i help you?
Me; Yes Pls... lend me your introduction to chemistry note.
Halima; oh ok!
And that was it. We became best of friends, we were so close to each other like twins... We were inseperable... We shared beautiful moments together.
We became the talk of the department.
Everybody taught we were in a relationship already. When am with my guys in my department and she passes by my guys hail me... I was proud.
Until the day my GST lecturer tore us apart after we offended him by disturbing his boring class. The lecturer threatened us and reported us to the H.O.D that he never wanted us in his class again... After much apologies from our H.O.D on our behalf to the lecturer... The situation was quashed.
Things changed btw me and halima, we stopped sitting together, we hardly talk anymore... Confronted her about this she gave me no clear answers... Till exams, exam came and go. Resumed second semester after holiday... Our friendship became stable after all the bruhaha...but not as great as before. Then i realised i love this girl... Was threading carefully. To cut my story short i told her the obvious, then she replied me with the dreaded NO.
My heart shrank, my system was in comotion. I just told her ok in other not to sound desperate but deep down my heart it was a burning hell (chai).
Taught i could overcome it easily but...(na lie) as long as i see her everyday. But i realised three things.
She has her choice.
You cannot convince her if she doesn't feel thesame.
If you try too hard, you become the bitter party, because there is a thin line btw love and hate.
My advice if you find yourself in this same situation;
always love her as you did.
Don't be there always when she needs you, if not you become a toothpick cos she feels she can use you whenever she needs your help.
Treat her like the rest of your friends.
Behave like she never existed.
And have fun. [/b] smiley wink
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin

I totally agree with ur thoughts..there's nothing better than letting go of the person u truly love even it's painful than keeping that person and will juz make ur life miserable...

2 Likes

Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Romancer(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I totally agree with ur thoughts..there's nothing better than letting go of the person u truly love even it's painful than keeping that person and will juz make ur life miserable...
it can pain oh!
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by bamisepeters(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
But you don't just try once now, it is not that easy to get yes. Personally, if she has someone she is in relationship with then i will not disturb her further because i will not like someone to dey disturb my woman too like that. But if she is much single, na to they hammer am o, good things don't come easily.
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Romancer:
it can pain oh!

I think thats part of being in love sha.. We risk.. Win Or lose.. Ppol are keep moving...
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Romancer(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
bamisepeters:
But you don't just try once now, it is not that easy to get yes. Personally, if she has someone she is in relationship with then i will not disturb her further because i will not like someone to dey disturb my woman too like that. But if she is much single, na to they hammer am o, good things don't come easily.
i am the type that doesn't try to convince pple too much... I feel if she feels thesame she will come along... My door is always open (unless someone else comes along) if she feels thesame, i will assume she was thinking about it. You can't fully understand the female folk. I don't like pressurizing pple to see things my own way...my action speaks for me!
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by bamisepeters(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Romancer:
i am the type that doesn't try to convince pple too much... I feel if she feels thesame she will come along... My door is always open (unless someone else comes along) if she feels thesame, i will assume she was thinking about it. You can't fully understand the female folk. I don't like pressurizing pple to see things my own way...my action speaks for me!
no, this is not pressure or something but normal occurrence. You can't just expect that she will say yes immediately, it is not done. If you continue that way you might not get the right one at the end of the day and that is if you dont have yet.
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Romancer(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
bamisepeters:
no, this is not pressure or something but normal occurrence. You can't just expect that she will say yes immediately, it is not done. If you continue that way you might not get the right one at the end of the day and that is if you dont have yet.
infack good things are easy to get. Nigerian girls like playing this shakara game no doubt, but if the feeling is thesame...she will say yes if she doesn't she is definitely thinking about it and will come back definitely. The ones that do hard to get are usually gotten by money easily. Me i don't have that mumu hard to get time... Don't expect me to be chasing u upanda... Who get time? And u risk being friendzoned.
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by bamisepeters(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Romancer:
infack good things are easy to get. Nigerian girls like playing this shakara game no doubt, but if the feeling is thesame...she will say yes if she doesn't she is definitely thinking about it and will come back definitely. The ones that do hard to get are usually gotten by money easily. Me i don't have that mumu hard to get time... Don't expect me to be chasing u upanda... Who get time? And u risk being friendzoned.
Please it is a most you understand all i am saying. At times it is you that will make her love you through interest, you don't expect she just jump at your request immediately. Saying she said No at your first request doesn't mean she does not love you, in fact that statement is a fallacy. So you mean when you gives you yes then she truly loves you? I wish i knew your relationship story.
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Romancer(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
bamisepeters:
Please it is a most you understand all i am saying. At times it is you that will make her love you through interest, you don't expect she just jump at your request immediately. Saying she said No at your first request doesn't mean she does not love you, in fact that statement is a fallacy. So you mean when you gives you yes then she truly loves you? I wish i knew your relationship story.
did u read my story at all? I have been friends with this girl for a very long time and very close... As per what u are saying, i understand. Its not like i just met her and we see each other from monday to friday due to lectures.
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by bamisepeters(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Romancer:
did u read my story at all? I have been friends with this girl for a very long time and very close... As per what u are saying, i understand. Its not like i just met her and we see each other from monday to friday due to lectures.
i get all you are saying but just understand my point, no harm in trying again, just once isn't enough to show her you really love her, haba!
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by emmyid(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Op, don't give up too soon, U've told her your mind. Still be friend with her, she now knows U have feelings for her, she cud be considerate in a long run and give in to yo request.
In my year one, I met this girl, we were so close and best of friends. I later asked her out, she said we were too close, and dat we're better off as jus friends **chai friendzone**. I felt so bad, and started giving her some space, she was so used to me dat she cud nt bear the distance anymore, we became close again, with no strings attached though, as time went on, she developed feelings for me unconsciously and we started doing it ** bad tins**. At the end, we were best of frens and lovers forever. Up till dis very day, she stil calls even though we far apart and probably she is dating someone. She can't jus keep off me.
OP, al hopes are not lost, jus play kul with her and luck might be yos!
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Romancer(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
bamisepeters:
i get all you are saying but just understand my point, no harm in trying again, just once isn't enough to show her you really love her, haba!
let's see cool
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by Laveda(f): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
In this case, letting him/her go is just the best..
Re: When He/she Says No He/she Doesn't Love You. by faruz: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Romancer:
[b] Ok... Once in our lifetime we might love someone so much who in turn doesn't love us back, i am a victim and here is my story...
After secondary school as a Nigerian, gaining admission into tertiary school was the next big thing. My case was no different. After exams list were being released, i happend to be on the supplementary list. Classes started before my name was out (dem no wait for me). When i saw my name, paid my acceptance fee the next day and started attending lectures that same day because i was behind. Before my first lecture, came this beautiful chested girl (yeparipa ojigbijigbi). She took a seat at the row in my front. After lectures that day couldn't wait to go to school the next day... Made new friends but mennn i couldn't talk to this girl... After much thinking i got an idea... NOTES!
Oh! And i forgot, her name was halima.
Me; Hey Halima
Halima; Can i help you?
Me; Yes Pls... lend me your introduction to chemistry note.
Halima; oh ok!
And that was it. We became best of friends, we were so close to each other like twins... We were inseperable... We shared beautiful moments together.
We became the talk of the department.
Everybody taught we were in a relationship already. When am with my guys in my department and she passes by my guys hail me... I was proud.
Until the day my GST lecturer tore us apart after we offended him by disturbing his boring class. The lecturer threatened us and reported us to the H.O.D that he never wanted us in his class again... After much apologies from our H.O.D on our behalf to the lecturer... The situation was quashed.
Things changed btw me and halima, we stopped sitting together, we hardly talk anymore... Confronted her about this she gave me no clear answers... Till exams, exam came and go. Resumed second semester after holiday... Our friendship became stable after all the bruhaha...but not as great as before. Then i realised i love this girl... Was threading carefully. To cut my story short i told her the obvious, then she replied me with the dreaded NO.
My heart shrank, my system was in comotion. I just told her ok in other not to sound desperate but deep down my heart it was a burning hell (chai).
Taught i could overcome it easily but...(na lie) as long as i see her everyday. But i realised three things.
She has her choice.
You cannot convince her if she doesn't feel thesame.
If you try too hard, you become the bitter party, because there is a thin line btw love and hate.
My advice if you find yourself in this same situation;
always love her as you did.
Don't be there always when she needs you, if not you become a toothpick cos she feels she can use you whenever she needs your help.
Treat her like the rest of your friends.
Behave like she never existed.
And have fun. [/b] smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Busted! 46 People Describe The Time They Got Caught Masturbating / When You Hear A Girl Say She Is A Virgin / If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.