Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! (1859 Views)

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 2:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Ok this is it, i just found out bae is AS just the same as me...we have been together for almost five years, this is hard to deal..guys is there a way to go around this....#Matured minds only
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 02, 2016
Do some research on the options available. Dont just despair and call it quits. I know most Nigerians will tell u to quit the relationship
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by goatandyam: 3:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Good,

Very simple,

Just tatoo ur own genotype on your dickson, before insertion sad

Trust me wink it works

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by ucheHapers(m): 3:22am On Oct 02, 2016
The bitter truth is there is no way round it...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Lionbite(m): 3:32am On Oct 02, 2016
Simple, go do surrogate if she's ok with it
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by xreal: 3:34am On Oct 02, 2016
#EndItNow

Do not punish your unborn child[ren].
Do not plan to spend huge time and money on medical bills.
Do not bring forth ......

just End it now , please.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by inkon: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Love and danger!

Just wish her the best and move on. This will avert u a whole lot of future misery.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by tracyfemmmm: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Adopt kids. smiley
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Ur in

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2016
You are in a very difficult situation. There's a conflict between your heart and your head.

Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do to change the situation. The choice is between a few months of pain (if you decide to break up) or a life time of misery ( if you decide to stay).

You ll be doing yourself, your girlfriend and your future children a world of good by choosing the shorter and less painful of these very difficult decisions.

Best of luck and be a man...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by 234GT(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2016
If you earn well and you are truly convinced that the lady is perfect for you, please go ahead and marry her.
There are clinics in Lagos where they will pre determine the genotype of your children by medical techniques and you can have AA all through. This is 2016 my man, and I won't advise you to waste 5 years like that.
I am also AS, and I have had to lose two relationships because the ladies were AS, only because I knew early. If I had gone far, I would have gone ahead to marry one of them.
Google good fertility clinics in Lagos orPH, talk to them and they will give you some options you will be pleased with. Please note that I would have advised you to leave the lady if your relationship was just some months old, but throwing away a 5 year old relationship because of genotype is a no-no.
Be prepared for opposition from your parents, pastors who will join you and the society generally.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
234GT:
If you earn well and you are truly convinced that the lady is perfect for you, please go ahead and marry her.
There are clinics in Lagos where they will pre determine the genotype of your children by medical techniques and you can have AA all through. This is 2016 my man, and I won't advise you to waste 5 years like that.
I am also AS, and I have had to lose two relationships because the ladies were AS, only because I knew early. If I had gone far, I would have gone ahead to marry one of them.
Google good fertility clinics in Lagos orPH, talk to them and they will give you some options you will be pleased with. Please note that I would have advised you to leave the lady if your relationship was just some months old, but throwing away a 5 year old relationship because of genotype is a no-no.
Be prepared for opposition from your parents, pastors who will join you and the society generally.
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Advice kwa..break up with her ..kolewerk!
Bitter Truth..
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by DerrickzB: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Smh i don't understand... How will nairalanders helo now.. Change her genotype or wat.. Somethings can be resolved with bringing it here...
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2016
234GT:
Thanks bro
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
goatandyam:
Good,

Very simple,

Just tatoo ur own genotype on your dickson, before insertion sad

Trust me wink it works
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
smithsydny:
Ur in

Lol
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
u go born sickler
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by sirusX(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Truth is...when people start dating, they rarely ask this kinda question

Not until when things get serious, then to ask the question becomes a moment of HBP

It's not easy to invest emotions in someone over a lengthy period of time and then call it quits just like that
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by akaahs(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Babzilla:
Do some research on the options available. Dont just despair and call it quits. I know most Nigerians will tell u to quit the relationship
baba there is no science rocket to go about it. The only way to save their future is separation.
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
akaahs:

baba there is no science rocket to go about it. The only way to save their future is separation.
Try do a little research bro science is not that one sided like you think.
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2018
DerrickzB:
Smh i don't understand... How will nairalanders helo now.. Change her genotype or wat.. Somethings can be resolved with bringing it here..
lol...Exactly my point!!!!
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:
u go born sickler

saddening!!!
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2018
234GT:
Thanks a lot hun!!! Not been easy though
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
You are in a very difficult situation. There's a conflict between your heart and your head.

Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do to change the situation. The choice is between a few months of pain (if you decide to break up) or a life time of misery ( if you decide to stay).

You ll be doing yourself, your girlfriend and your future children a world of good by choosing the shorter and less painful of these very difficult decisions.

Best of luck and be a man...
it was never easy letting go, but am over it now...we have both moved on!!!
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2018
The love you are blinded by would soon be removed from ur eyes when you start birthing sicklers,be a man and end the relationship at least id not for anything but for the sake of your future kids.
Re: Advice Needed On Genotype Compatibility!!!! by edimolu(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2018
monifash:
The love you are blinded by would soon be removed from ur eyes when you start birthing sicklers,be a man and end the relationship at least id not for anything but for the sake of your future kids.
Thanks, am over it though!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chaii! Lagos Driver Brings Out Manhood For Passengers To See (photos) / Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village / Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.