Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) (1881 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by Towncrier247: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
This video of a Nigerian man beating two lady like a dog and stripped her naked in a street has gone viral. The lady whom according to unconfirmed reports is said to be a commercial sex worker, received the assault after she allegedly broke the guy's car windscreen.

Two ladies are said to be involved. The man patronized both of them the night before and he was said to have refused to pay one of the ladies after 'enjoying' both of them together overnight, prompting the other lady to damage his car in revenge.

However, the Lady must have regretted coming for the man, after he gave her a severe beating.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/man-beats-lady-dirty-in-broad-daylight.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Y7tXmwD6g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by Towncrier247: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by Heromaniaa: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
I heard one woman scream "You people should intervene, this is not nice" grin What is not nice? When they were rocking the party, from dog.gie style to reverse cowgirl did anyone tell me to intervene? Now they have cum what should I intervene for? Lick it all up? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by osesology(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
ldiot man, stupid prostitute...all of them are mad!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by iPrevail(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
As a lady, that's what you suffer for not being smart and independent.
Re: Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by segsxpendable(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Y will u wash ur dirty linen in public,,,,,....
Re: Man Beats A Lady Dirty In Broad Daylight, Stripped Her Unclad (VIDEO, PICS) by CaroLyner(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is downright pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Jadekitana / Should I Tell??? / My Crush On Nairaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.