Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar (1887 Views)

7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / Why Girls Follow Me Like Mosquitoes (must Read 4 Guys) / How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Poorboy: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok i will tell everyone when i begin to see comments stay tuned!
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
What's up with this kind of thread today angry
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by domopps(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Girls.......kwa!

You need to be in shiloh 2016!

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by realBliss(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Poorboy:
Ok i will tell everyone when i begin to see comments stay tuned!

guy you smoke weed?
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by softMarket(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Just make a cloth of MONEY grin
and u will see the magic cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Poorboy: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
realBliss:

guy you smoke weed?
I smoke wetin your papa dey smoke i no add anything
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by jamalnation(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Crap
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
we know the answer already money,owo,eego,kudi tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Poorboy: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
jamalnation:
Crap
Book u no sabi, u no go wait may i teach u dis 1
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by NaeChris: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
we know the answer already money,owo,eego,kudi tongue tongue tongue cool
LOl. You again ba? Naija Babe. Na una way.
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
NaeChris:
LOl. You again ba? Naija Babe. Na una way.
shey you no like money? cool
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Splinz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
undecided

Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by NaeChris: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
Not all girls, yes i agree cos not all girls will put it on display.
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by NaeChris: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
Lol. Who no like better thing?
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2016
NaeChris:
Not all girls, yes i agree cos not all girls will put it on display.
okay...me i like money cool
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2016
NaeChris:
Lol. Who no like better thing?
grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by NaeChris: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
okay...me i like money cool
Nwayo kwa.
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
NaeChris:
Nwayo kwa.
nwayo kwa?...same here
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by NaeChris: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
nwayo kwa?...same here
Funny you.
Re: How To Make Girls Follow You The Way Ants Dey Follow Sugar by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
NaeChris:
Funny you.
grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Town Wia Pussy Are For Free / Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? / Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.