Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (2360 Views)

Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / Is Jesus God? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nezan(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
Even though you, i and jesus are all sons of God we must consider jesus as a big brother cos he is more unique and holy than we can ever be.
And when do muslims start claiming that they are children of allah? are you no longer slaves of allah?

I dont need you to tell me about the uniqueness of Jesus . . . you can never be as holy as He is because He is God!

The problem comes when to try to raise a creature to the level of the creator by ascribing ulterior meanings to begotten as different from created. Pls tell us, was jesus created or not?
You mean you know more about Jesus than He does about His relationship with the Father? If Jesus claimed equality with the Father? who are you to be denying it? or have you become a spokesman for God?
Re: Is Jesus God? by cHeMiCaLmEnAnCe: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
Did no one read my post? If anyone did, y'all would stop the argument. JESUS is LORD, JESUS is GOD. FINAL. The word was with GOD, The word was GOD and that same word manifested itself in flesh (JESUS CHRIST) JOHN Chapter 1 Verses 1 to 14.

Abuzola, you never cease to amaze me. How can you say JESUS is a "SON" of GOD, the same way King David, you and I are "SONS of GOD? I thought you guys believed we are servants of Allah and not his children. I thought we were slaves subject to his will? I think someone is slowly accepting the Christian doctrines and hasn't realized it yet. Glory be to GOD. My prayers are being answered (YES, I pray for you all ) Very soon, you'll be saying JESUS CHRIST is LORD.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Abuzola(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
What a goon ! The son of God is just a literal label for peacemaker and not biological, 'blessed are the peacemaker, for they shall be call the children of God'

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nezan(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
^ and when have you become a child of God? are you not slaves of allah?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
Nezan:

^ and when have you become a child of God? are you not slaves of allah?

Has Mr Nezan not discovered places in the Bible where Christians are being referred to as servants?
Haba!
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hseffa: 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
theseeker2:
A God that was mudered by his daddy in cold blood just to forgive our sins.
I wonder how daddy must have felt when baby God cried to him, Eli Eli Eli lama sabachtnahi (my God my God my God why have thou forsaken him me)
couldnt He simply have forgiven us without all this gory drama?
this is most disguting concept of God ever concieved by man. Even animal dont treat their sons as such.
Jesus Christ is Trinity.
The Father &
The Son
The Holy Spirit dispense His instructions.

Instances ALLAH was ridiculed & depleted as contained in the Holy Book:

1. Allah was the golden calf Moses destroyed with its over 120,000 followers in the desert.

2. Allah was bashed & wiped out by GOD ALMIGHTY when Prophet Elijah called for fire above. It consumed all Prophets of Baal, followers & the sponsor- King Ahab's wife- Jezebel.

3. Allah is powerless, serpentine, demonic, devilish & NOT THE TRUE WAY TO PARADISE.

God bless you all.
Amen.

Re: Is Jesus God? by Hseffa: 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
theseeker2:
A God that was mudered by his daddy in cold blood just to forgive our sins.
I wonder how daddy must have felt when baby God cried to him, Eli Eli Eli lama sabachtnahi (my God my God my God why have thou forsaken him me)
couldnt He simply have forgiven us without all this gory drama?
this is most disguting concept of God ever concieved by man. Even animal dont treat their sons as such.
Jesus Christ is Trinity.
The Father &
The Son

1. Allah was the golden calf Moses destroyed with its over 120,000 followers in the desert.

2. Allah was bashed & wiped out by GOD ALMIGHTY when Prophet Elijah called for fire above. It consumed all Prophets of Baal, followers & the sponsor- King Ahab's wife- Jezebel.

3. Mohammed himself referred ALL MUSLIMS TO MEET THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. He did accepted too, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS GOING after death?
Reason Muslims say astarghfullah!!! Many times after head slamming session.
Allah is powerless, serpentine, demonic, devilish & NOT THE TRUE WAY TO PARADISE.

God bless you all.
Amen.

Re: Is Jesus God? by Hseffa: 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
Jesus Christ is Trinity.
The Father &
The Son

3. Mohammed himself referred ALL MUSLIMS TO MEET THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. He did accepted too, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS GOING after death?
Reason Muslims say astarghfullah!!! Many times after head slamming session.
Allah is powerless, serpentine, demonic, devilish & NOT THE TRUE WAY TO PARADISE.

God bless you all.
Amen.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reality Evangelism / A Tribute To Christopher Hitchens / Cindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.