Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Best Sex I Ever Had - Shared By Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Sex I Ever Had - Shared By Men (1173 Views)

Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Sex I Ever Had - Shared By Men by flexyhubs(f): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
We asked guys to spill on their best, hottest, and most memorable sexual experience ever. Here's what they told us.
1. "After going to dinner with a girl who was just a friend, we decided, as friends, to spend the night together in our pajamas. But when she turned off the lights, she started kissing me, then pulled off her pajamas, then mine. It was the most romantic and passionate sex of my life and I felt like I understood for the first time the difference between sex and making love." —Paul M.

CONTINUE READING ==>
www.flexyhubs.com/2016/10/the-best-sex-i-ever-had-shared-by-men.html

(1) (Reply)

I'm Obsessed With the Left Fingers of females, Please Help. / 17 Exotic Ways Of Touching Your Woman To Make Her Feel You Are The Best / Vaseline Crew Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.