Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? (29845 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by EmperorLee(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

Lee this is uncalled for, her words construction may be poor but she is not dumb.

Lol Bruh... Okay maybe I chose the wrong word then but can you borrow me a word I can use in the stead of 'Dumb' ?
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

trust me the asslicking supersede the critiques.
you think?

I see them do this everyday, I was a victim yesterday and it is happening now.

Its disgusting jare sad

1 Like

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you think?

Its disgusting jare sad
sigh! What they do yesterday? undecided make a thread about a chick?
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by EmperorLee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Emperor.Lee I dedicate this quote 2 you undecided
please keep yer issues 2 yerself

Trust me, this isn't about picking on you or shii like that, it's just me telling you how and what it is.. If you can't gulp it down, then choke on it.. Peace...

Toks2008 noh vex say I derail small, I don dey carry my kaya go... Cheers.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by RabbaRabbi: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
its toks2008 again. the heretic. let's see what lies and misinformation you spew out this time.

truelly, the guy must be an APC MEMBER, because of his lies cheesy

i wonder which church him dey attend, wey dey teacham all dis trash... undecided

he can only fool babes not grown up like me... Tufiaaa* spits on thread * angry

3 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you think?

Its disgusting jare sad
tongue good for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

Trust me, this isn't about picking on you or shii like that, it's just me telling you how and what it is.. If you can't gulp it down, then choke on it.. Peace...
Toks2008 noh vex say I derail small, I don dey carry my kaya go... Cheers.
EmperorLee:

Lol Bruh... Okay maybe I chose the wrong word then but can you borrow me a word I can use in the stead of 'Dumb' ?
@ the bold
It should be ."Can you give me a word that i can use instead of 'dumb'
~~`
Do you really want 2 criticize my written English?

4 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

@ the bold
It should be ."Can you find a word fir me that i can use instead of 'dumb'
you still dey talk bbmpin come and see ooooo cheesy your attention is needed
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
sigh! What they do yesterday? undecided make a thread about a chick?
Some knucklehead picked on me, first I was cool with him, but he continued till I was frustrated and gave him his pills.

What baffles me is this same set of guys will still come here to spew thrash about manners and how uncultured ladies are undecided

Too many confused guys here grin

8 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
tongue good for you
grin grin it wont be nice if we start paying you back in your own coin.

Trust me smiley
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Some knucklehead picked on me, first I was cool with him, but he continued till I was frustrated and gave him his pills.

What baffles me is this same set of guys will still come here to spew thrash about manners and how uncultured ladies are undecided

Too many confused guys here grin

true grin
but what's odd about this situation is Lee used 2 be cool
Can't think of what set em off undecided

1 Like

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin it wont be nice if we start paying you back in your own coin.

Trust me smiley
abeg bring it on i ready for here with una sanitary pad

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg bring it on i ready for here with una sanitary pad
I battle lords and not fries grin

Sorry try the girl next doortongue
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I battle lords and not fries grin

Sorry try the girl next doortongue
no wonder your pekus be like this

1 Like

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you still dey talk bbmpin come and see ooooo cheesy your attention is needed
bahaha bbmpin strikes no fear in my heart grin
~~
Bbmpin you best not come here and clown neither
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by EmperorLee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
@ the bold
It should be ."Can you give me a word that i can use instead of 'dumb'
~~`

Hahaha... for the sake of not coming across as being rude, I won't call you 'dumb' again for the shii you wrote there... The more reason why you should go back to high school, that's if you ever finished from one hey...

Cheezy, Stay safe... Our paths will cross again, soon.

1 Like

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
true grin
Yea. I was surprised too , the main reason I wasn't direct at him .

Probably he lost a bet grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by CplusJason: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

That's a $2millon question, he can't answer that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

no wonder your pekus be like this
Dude the time you spend here acting stupiid should be invested in a more productive thing.

Am done with you!

2 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahaha... for the sake of not coming across as being rude, I won't call you 'dumb' again for the shii you wrote there... The more reason why you should go back to high school, that's if you ever finished from one hey...

Cheezy, Stay safe... Our paths will cross again, soon.
Wow. Yer delusioned. Or in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Dude the time you spend here acting stupiid should be invested in a more productive thing.

Am done with you!
abeg shut up when you were talking nonsense with your dick hole today in yorubademon thread you didn't know abi, smelling thing

3 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

truelly, the guy must be an APC MEMBER, because of his lies cheesy

i wonder which church him dey attend, wey dey teacham all dis trash... undecided

he can only fool babes not grown up like me... Tufiaaa* spits on thread * angry

And you are supposed to be educated yet you lack the dexterity to think outside the box and discuss matters with key points that is capable of convincing the other party.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by EmperorLee(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
true grin

No hard feelings Cheezy..

Diddyydiva:

Lol... I didn't fight or troll her, did I? All I ranted isn't against Cheezy, it's against abuse of feminism ..

Peace smiley
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by falconey(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:

you want me to belittle myself into choosing the right word to demean a lady? I see what you are doing amidst the situation. I'm just wondering what you'll get to gain.

2 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by EmperorLee(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:

Lol..
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by YorubaDemon(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg shut up when you were talking nonsense with your dick hole today in yorubademon thread you didn't know abi, smelling thing
you like trouble

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
I have made my point!!!

You can choke on it for all I care, live and let live .

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:

or he wants 2 be more like his boy GeneralBush
~
That 1 can fight
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by CplusJason: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

you want me to belittle myself into choosing the right word to demean a lady? I see what you are doing amidst the situation. I'm just wondering what you'll get to gain.
Shalom falconey!
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol... I didn't fight or troll her, did I? All I ranted isn't against Cheezy, it's against abuse of feminism ..

Peace smiley

You did fight her. Your approach doesn't correlate with your intention. It was rude! There are other ways to correct someone and more subtle words to express disapproval.

Have nothing against you Lee,
Peace

But wait did you loose a bet this night. wink grin
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I have made my point!!!

You can choke on it for all I care, live and let live .

smiley smiley
beta run when you see me cause you won't hear peace on this forum
EmperorLee:

Peace smiley

you trolled me. My written English has absolutely nothing 2 do with my supposed feminist views.
~~
You trolled and poorly at that.
Yer own English was flawed as you did it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission / Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.