Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? (29847 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by EmperorLee(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I have made my point!!!

You can choke on it for all I care, live and let live .

smiley smiley

Am I supposed to lace this up? Lol... Ain't gat no problem with you, you already have enough of that.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am I supposed to lace this up? Lol... Ain't gat no problem with you, you already have enough of that.

smiley
i too like you i go finish that girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
beta run when you see me cause you won't hear peace on this forum

1 Like

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

smiley
Now that wasn't for you dude smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=Diddyydiva post=49865878][/quote] [size=20pt] wetin you come dey update me for, no wonder your kitty smells [/size]
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by EmperorLee(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You did fight her. Your approach doesn't correlate with your intention. It was rude! There are other ways to correct someone and more subtle words to express disapproval.

Have nothing against you Lee,
Peace

But wait did you loose a bet this night. wink grin

More reason why I try so hard to swerve away from stuffs like this, I can't sugarcoat when I am being serious, that's why I just make jokes out of almost everything on nl..

And naah, I didn't lose a bet.. in fact I am in a good mood courtesy of Arsenal's victory... so my dear, it's not me venting my anger, it's just me being blunt.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by RabbaRabbi: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Toks2008:

And you are supposed to be educated yet you lack the dexterity to think outside the box and discuss matters with key points that is capable of convincing the other party.

discuss what? With who? angry

you are only trying to replay a game that has been won.

SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

More reason why I try so hard to swerve away from stuffs like this, I can't sugarcoat when I am being serious, that's why I just make jokes out of almost everything on nl..

And naah, I didn't lose a bet.. in fact I am in a good mood courtesy of Arsenal's victory... so my dear, it's not me venting my anger, it's just me being blunt.
I see smiley

Pls learn to mince words, we are online. We don't know each other, no physical expressions so words could be misinterpreted, not that am telling you how to behave but pls be considerate.

Good for you mister blunt tongue tongue

Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

discuss what? With who? angry

you are only trying to replay a game that has been won.

SMH

Please make sense or shush. I'm so tired of attending to trolls.

I think outside the box and if you are not sound enough to discuss it then be a spectator ..
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Shey you cannot read again? No be me talk am, na bible talk am, read the bible verse I gave you and you will see it there. Shio! Christians and ignorance are like 5&6 undecided
RabbaRabbi:

really? So you mean God allows christain couples to divorce if need be?

Couples are permitted to re-marry if one of them dies.

And you forget that those who divorce their husband/wife are adulterers/adulteresses as long as the both are still alive?

SMHFY?
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Toks2008:

And please whats your point?...
if you can understand what I clearly wrote, it means we are free from the law since Jesus died for our sins, therefore we can divorce. Read it again sloooowly and understand smiley

1 Like

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Toks2008 read very slooowly and understand what I wrote smiley
ItsQuinn:
An illustration about marriage

Certainly you will understand what I am about to say, my brothers and sisters, because all of you know about law. The law rules over people only as long as they live. A married woman, for example, is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives; but if he dies, then she is free from the law that bound her to him. So then, if she lives with another man while her husband is alive, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is legally a free woman and does not commit adultery if she marries another man. That is how it is with you, my sisters and brothers. As far as the Law is concerned, you also have died because you are part of the body of Christ; and now you belong to him who was raised from death in order that we might be useful in the service of God. For when we lived according to our human nature, the sinful desires stirred up by the Law were at work in our bodies, and all we did ended in death. Now, however, we are free from the Law, because we died to that which once held us prisoners. No longer do we serve in the old way of a written law, but in the new way of the Spirit.

Romans 7:1‭-‬6 GNB
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2016
Go and read and understand the bible. Olodo! grin tongue
EmperorLee:

What I said wrote is the truth and if at all you really make use of your brain, you'd know that the truth is not a sumptuous meal...

Your own case is even worse, where should I even start? Is there a remedy for someone that is even confused about IT'S gender? It will be easier for you to figure out who or what you really are than figuring out what that bible passage really means. Need I remind you of the curse that follows anyone that adds, remove or twist the content of the holy book?
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided you should steer clear of these topics because you dont know how 2 address an isssue civilly.
~~~
But not only that you didn't make clear yer point
I had no idea you wanted to address feminism becauseyou only hypocritically touched on my written English undecided
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2016
90% of guys on romanceland have a very low IQ undecided
Diddyydiva:
Some knucklehead picked on me, first I was cool with him, but he continued till I was frustrated and gave him his pills.

What baffles me is this same set of guys will still come here to spew thrash about manners and how uncultured ladies are undecided

Too many confused guys here grin

2 Likes

Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Definitely grin cheesy
Diddyydiva:
Yea. I was surprised too , the main reason I wasn't direct at him .

Probably he lost a bet grin grin
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
90% of guys on romanceland has a very low IQ undecided
nah. But sometimes the things they post makes me believe grin
~~
I'm glad you didn't let 1stking run you off Nairaland.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~
I'm glad you didn't let 1stking run you if Nairaland.
when he's not the owner of nairaland undecided
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by handsam(m): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~
I'm glad you didn't let 1stking run you if Nairaland.

Hey cheesy
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
when he's not the owner of nairaland undecided
true. But i meant because the idociy he displayed when he made that thread about you.
I see some still believe it undecided
~
But here you are smiley uncaring
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2016
That's life for you, you get lovers and haters, you get people that will bring you up and people that will pull you down. Life becomes very sweet when you focus all your energy on the positives not the negatives and also focus on positive people that brings you up or care about you. If not many, At least there will be few people that still care. This is how I see things smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
true. But i meant because the idociy he displayed when he made that thread about you.
I see some still believe it undecided
~
But here you are smiley uncaring
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2016
handsam:

Hey cheesy
shocked...Hiiii cheesy
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by handsam(m): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked...Hiiii cheesy

What are you up to hommie

You sure been busy.

I don't smell you around here oftengrin
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 03, 2016
handsam:

What are you up to hommie

You sure been busy.

I don't smell you around here oftengrin
work. I was workin' a full time schedule even though I'm part-time.
It's shorted out now doh.
~~
I see you addin' color to ya life grin
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by handsam(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
work. I was workin' a full time schedule even though I'm part-time.
It's shorted out now doh.
~~
I see you addin' color to ya life grin

grin I knew you'd work full time in the end.

They should not have reduced it though tongue

Yea. Decided to follow your path cool
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2016
handsam:

grin I knew you'd work full time in the end.

They should not have reduced it though tongue

Yea. Decided to follow your path cool
nice tongue]
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2016
In the old testament, there are a lot of rules and laws of what we can and cannot do. The illustration of marriage in the old testament state that "only when a person die is free from the marital vow or law". In the new testament, Christ came to die for our sins, when Christ died we Christians that claim to be born again died with him, which means the marital vows or laws is no longer in our favour because we died in Christ, and when Christ resurrected, we resurrected with him as a new being or creature. So we are free to remarry because Jesus Christ has paid the debt already for our sinful nature. So any rule and regulations is no longer in our favour because of what Christ has already done for us on the cross.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Toks2008(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
if you can understand what I clearly wrote, it means we are free from the law since Jesus died for our sins, therefore we can divorce. Read it again sloooowly and understand smiley

Oh my..abeg what are you preaching?

The new testament reiterated countless times that a woman who divorces her husband for any reason asides desertion and marries another has committed adultery.

Desertion means when the husband outrightly abandons his wife and abscunds or lives with the woman under same roof but refuses to do his manly duty expecially in the area of conjugation ...and not if he sleeps with another lady which is the misconception of present day women in the christiandom.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2016
It's clearly written in the bible, I know you won't take it because it doesn't suit you just like every other christtians that twist the bible to suit themselves, anyways it's allowed. We all have free will to do whatever we want. I still believe in divorce no matter what smiley.......btw you aren't meant to judge people that divorce because you yourself are already divorced. This thread you created right here shows your big hypocrisy. I definitely won't be taking you seriously then grin
Toks2008:

Oh my..abeg what are you preaching?

The new testament reiterated countless times that a woman who divorces her husband for any reason asides desertion and marries another has committed adultery.

Desertion means when the husband outrightly abandons his wife and abscunds or lives with the woman under same roof but refuses to do his manly duty expecially in the area of conjugation ...and not if he sleeps with another lady which is the misconception of present day women in the christiandom.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Toks2008(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It's clearly written in the bible, I know you won't take it because it doesn't suit you just like every other christtians that twist the bible to suit themselves, anyways it's allowed. We all have free will to do whatever we want. I still believe in divorce no matter what smiley.......btw you aren't meant to support divorce because you're already divorced. This thread you created right here shows your big hypocrisy. I definitely won't be taking you seriously then grin

Why i still respond to you is because you are making sense by tackling the subject of discussion but the moment you start to pick on me i will regard you as unintelligent to continue responding to you. I wonder what my life has to do with the topic on ground.

Please leave me out of this and discuss the topic..give me a viable passage in the bible that supports a woman divorcing her husband because he sleeps with another lady.

I think outside the box and i am not the "My pastor said" type so please i beg you...discuss intelligently or refrain from making comments.

Have a nice day.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2016
I agree with you 1000%....the same way he twist submission in the bible. undecided.....no one will take him seriously, even me. He thinks he knows everything but he knows nothing tongue
Laveda:
No, it doesn't make sense.

Just see how you twisting the bible and making it go in line with your selfish thoughts, so a man is allowed to commit adultery and nothing will happen and when the woman does same? Hell will let loose..

This is total bullcrap!

I'm all for equity.
Re: Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2016
No it won't undecided....you are OYO tongue
Toks2008:

This write up will shake the marital world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission / Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.