Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Should I Give My Man Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give My Man Money? (2637 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by ElsonMorali: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
And you still think you have a boyfriend after all you narrated up there mama gee? undecided
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by mamagee3(f): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:
And you still think you have a boyfriend after all you narrated up there mama gee? undecided
What do you mean?
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by Behankey(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Give me the money pls
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by hisawesomeness(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
bbmpin:

Asking dumb questions*

GST 121
ok professor u get my point. Why don't you teach her how to solve her issues without coming to nairaland. Like seriously she needs to sensitized. Be useful.
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Behankey:
Give me the money pls
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by ElsonMorali: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you mean?

You wrote thatthe other lady is spending money on him and he is getting closer to her. Well my dear, trust me when I say that you are now officially the side dish of the guy.
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by mamagee3(f): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You wrote thatthe other lady is spending money on him and he is getting closer to her. Well my dear, trust me when I say that you are now officially the side dish of the guy.
So do you think he will be with her for good?

Do you think it will last very long considering he met me first?

And what about our relationship?
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by ElsonMorali: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
mamagee3:

So do you think he will be with her for good?

Do you think it will last very long considering he met me first?

And what about our relationship?

I think you're asking the wrong questions.

The only question you need to ask is; will he be good for me if I marry him.

Just imagine you're already married and he's behaving this way. People don't change so dont think you can change him.
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by jorgzy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rehil:
sweetheart n u want to buy himif he is attracted to d other lady cos of material things then he is a male prostitute abeg. if u want to assist him do it cos u care n not cos u r competing with anoda gal to win him.
for him telling u all these self think twice sister,he may not be d one for u.free him to go after d lady since he is for d highest bidder.

You make sense

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by jorgzy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
mamagee3:

When he was working, he would ask me for money but it was very rare.

I don't know if he is stingy because I never ask him for money nor anything.

On being wasteful, I don't know much about that.

When he was working, he didn't give me money because he wasn't getting enough hours and probably didn't have extra change after bills.

Yeah, he's a bit loving.

You must have low self esteem for staying in this kind of relationship... And you're still coming here to disturb someone... Mama gee warn yasef o undecided
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by mamagee3(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
jorgzy:

You must have low self esteem for staying in this kind of relationship... And you're still coming here to disturb someone... Mama gee warn yasef o undecided
What kind of relationship?

He used to take me out when he was making money.

But he never gave me money.
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
Don't give him a dime

he sounds like a male gold digger to me
Really? Just like DAT? Are u related to Lai Mohammed?
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by luminouz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Na lie! Op..he is getting distracted becos of NO JOB! Concentrate Ur energies on helping him get one or anything to keep busy! Idle hand is d........finish it ursef
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my BF is in a really bad shape. He lost his job and needs money. While he was with me, he met another girl who has been giving him money and buying him gifts and everything. She has been doing more for him than I have ever done for him.

And he's beginning to fall for her. So should I help him out by giving him some money.

I don't like to give people money especially men because I believe they take advantage of it and then they begin to see you as their cash cow.

But I'm beginning to think twice about it especially after he told me about the things the new lady has done for him.

Plus the new lady seems to be trying to rush him into marriage and everything even though he just met her. It looks like she's trying to buy him with her gifts and money.

So what do you think I should do about this?
dump him and sponsor me, I won't fail
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by khiaa(f): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Yes, I think you should give him all the money that you have and when he's taken every dollar that you have, hit the streets and prostitute yourself, rob a bank, steal from your family, do whatever it takes to keep him.
You and your moronic threads.
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by raumdeuter: 5:05am On Oct 05, 2016
If you lost your job would you expect him to help you financially too?

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by shriamitr(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2016
nice reply...i like your views. cool
Rehil:
sweetheart n u want to buy himif he is attracted to d other lady cos of material things then he is a male prostitute abeg. if u want to assist him do it cos u care n not cos u r competing with anoda gal to win him.
for him telling u all these self think twice sister,he may not be d one for u.free him to go after d lady since he is for d highest bidder.
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by sexy74(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
mamagee3:

When he was working, he would ask me for money but it was very rare.

I don't know if he is stingy because I never ask him for money nor anything.

On being wasteful, I don't know much about that.

When he was working, he didn't give me money because he wasn't getting enough hours and probably didn't have extra change after bills.

Yeah, he's a bit loving.

why cant you tell if he is/was stingy?
with the little he had was he free to give or is he an excuse master and have reasons not to give?
you should be able to know some of this his characters, if you dont know much about him, that means you have to ask yourself some questions too and that is:
what do i want from this relationship?
are we actually dating or pretending to be dating because we are always available for each other?
if he is loving that a plus to him.

i will advice you to check yourself and really determine what has been happening and what you really want and then take the bold step.
wish you the best.
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by CaroLyner(f): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Everything is not about gold digging. Did you read the part she said 'he lost his job'? undecided
and dis you read the part where she said he's falling for da other girl cause she gives him money.?? undecided
Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by player007(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my BF is in a really bad shape. He lost his job and needs money. While he was with me, he met another girl who has been giving him money and buying him gifts and everything. She has been doing more for him than I have ever done for him.

And he's beginning to fall for her. So should I help him out by giving him some money.

I don't like to give people money especially men because I believe they take advantage of it and then they begin to see you as their cash cow.

But I'm beginning to think twice about it especially after he told me about the things the new lady has done for him.

Plus the new lady seems to be trying to rush him into marriage and everything even though he just met her. It looks like she's trying to buy him with her gifts and money.

So what do you think I should do about this?
Had wanted to talk to you before now. I take time to read most of your post, and its obvious that this guy doesn't Love you. you may have noticed but didn't care. but I believe you have to do the right thing by letting him go. How long have you guys been together, has he ever shared his future plans with you? What benefit ( s) do you get from the relationship besides sex? He may end up spending your money on other women, so please save yourself the trauma. The fact that he's even giving another lady Attention is a clear indication that he's not worth it.
You deserve to be HAPPY. Let him go.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Man Money? by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
player007:

Had wanted to talk to you before now. I take time to read most of your post, and its obvious that this guy doesn't Love you. you may have noticed but didn't care. but I believe you have to do the right thing by letting him go. How long have you guys been together, has he ever shared his future plans with you? What benefit ( s) do you get from the relationship besides sex? He may end up spending your money on other women, so please save yourself the trauma. The fact that he's even giving another lady Attention is a clear indication that he's not worth it.
You deserve to be HAPPY. Let him go.
But he says he loves me.
We've been together for eight months.

And I usually rely on him about my problems and everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's Why Your Relationship Shouldn't Be On Social Media / OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture / Who Says Dark Women Ain't Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.