Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" (10004 Views)

Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Actor, Nonso Diobi Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by TunezMediaTV: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ace Nollywood star, Nonso Diobi has narrated how today has turned out to be the most embarrassing day of his life.

After a trip to the mall the 40-year-old Enugu state star got harassed at the Car Park by a female fan who openly accused him of being a wife beater and a cheat.

People gathered at the scene but were all stunned to find out that the lady was only reacting based on one of his recent movies.

A shaken Nonso took to his social media handle minutes ago to narrate the ordeal;

In his own words;

"Had the most embarrassing day of my life today
I came out from a mall and met this woman standing beside my car , i tot she was waiting for someone else not knowing i was the one she s waiting for, the next second she grabbed me and started shouting and calling me a "wife beater" asking me why i v been beating my wife and yet cheating on her... I was confused and tried to calm her down, she was already creating a scene, it took me a while b4 i realized she was actually talking abt a new MOVIE i did titled "Stolen Wife" I wanted to laugh but the seriousness of the issue just seized the laughter, people that came by were laughing after they also realized what happened so they explained to the woman that it was just a movie.... Today was just something else"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLGru3ujGuS/

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/popular-actor-nonso-diobi-harassed-at.html

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by ExpressBooking(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by tukdi: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please let us all take a time out to LAUGH AT Nonso diobi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by SAMBARRY: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some people don't know the difference between film and reality. That's part of the job hazards or downsides of being a make belief practitioner. When you act so well and make it look real it will be difficult for some people to differentiate your character interpretation in movies from your real person in reality cheesy grin

That's why some people think the likes of ini Edo is a runs girl because she's always acting the role of a high class prostitute so well grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Young03(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
video of all these or adonbiliv

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by veekid(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Believe this news at your own peril ...... pictures or ....... you know the rest now

6 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
TO CUT THE STORY SHORT: GO GET YOUR COPY OF STOLEN WIFE

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Jay542(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Young03:
video of all these or adonbiliv
I'm with you.

3 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by delzbaba(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Promoting your movie with sense abi??how this post take reach FP seff??

5 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by gurunlocker: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Are you trying to advertise the movie as I haven't watched it?

3 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by koxi: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
The woman funny Sha.
But how are we sure they were not just acting another film?

3 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by wheredemdey: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Some people don't know the difference between film and reality. That's part of the job hazards or downsides of being a make belief practitioner. When you act so well and make it look real it will be difficult for some people to differentiate your character interpretation in movies from your real person in reality cheesy grin

That's why some people think the likes of ini Edo is a runs girl because she's always acting the role of a high class prostitute so well grin

Take my word to the bank.... Ini edo is a full fledged runs girl

I witnessed it first hand...... She was gbenshing yakubu aiyegbeni in a room in Lekki phase one.... And yes I was there... And yes she was supposedly married then..... And yes I know her other runs

7 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by konnet: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ummm...na stunt. Show us the pics of the woman, you at the mall or else undecided
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by BlaiseJohn(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerians.....

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by jbaby265(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
news headlines in nairaland
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by ntyce(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
STRATEGY

the guy dey use style advertise him new movie - STOLEN WIFE

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by allanphash7(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pinshure of the woman or.................

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by ercel: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hm,I don't know what to say here..
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by 8686(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Too much Africa magic
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Jediel1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin d guy b using style to advertise his latest movie cheesy. So Nigerian actors wey lyk picture like say na money no c to snap one pic abi??.

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Millz404(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why don't i believe this bull.sh.it
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by yanabasee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Funny!... She pro'lly been hating on all his movies and couldn't hold it back any longer...
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by salabscholar01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=13pt]I am not too sure this could happened in real life... Let me call my friend Chinedu at that mall to confirm [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Waspy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
wheredemdey:

I witnessed it first hand...... She was gbenshing yakubu aiyegbeni in a room in Lekki phase one.... And yes I was there... And yes she was supposedly married then..... And yes I know her other runs
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by LoveJesus87(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:

you be better leave dat ini Edo matter cos nw dat one sure pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by flavorlyiced: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Like seriously!!!!!
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Rhymez(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Fabricated story.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
just negodu ;/
Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by StarPlayer: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
wheredemdey:

Don't mind her, ini edo is an unrepentant olosho undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2016

(1) (2)

Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo / Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account / Lagbaja’s Real Face Exposed – See What He Looks Like (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.