Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account (10008 Views)

Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by oluchisimfred: 4:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Hausa actress Amina Abdullahi, has accused her colleague Hadiza Gabon of hacking her social media accounts and deleting some messages. Amina Abdullahi who accused Hadiza Gabon of hacking her social media accounts while speaking to a Daily Trust correspondent, added that she once considered her as a role model till she assaulted her and further took her phone away. 

“What happened was that I posted something on one of my social media handles and I didn’t know that the post angered Hadiza Gabon, whom I regard as a role model. In the beginning, it was a picture that was not decent. So, a lot of people were complaining and in the end I included another DM (direct message) and some wordings. However, I didn’t know that she was not happy with the post since I didn’t mention anyone’s name in it.”

She said the video of the alleged assault went viral after it was posted on social media. Amina, in the interview, narrated the alleged assault as thus: “That day, I was at home and Habu Sarki, who happens to be one of the people I respect so much in the industry, called me and said he wanted us to have a very important discussion. He said he was out of town and would call me when he arrived. When he came back, he called as we earlier discussed and I came out to meet him. As I stepped out of the house, I noticed a black salon car and then I saw Hadiza Gabon coming out of the car.

“I didn’t know she came along with some others in a tricycle and immediately she got close to me, she started beating me. Habu Sarki then said we should get into the house but I was confused because I didn’t know what was actually happening. I opened the door to my house and we all entered and yet she didn’t stop beating me. From the video, you will notice that it all happened in an apartment. The videos are two; in fact, she beat the hell out of me and seized my phone.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/28/actress-amina-abdullahi-accuses-hadiza-gabon-of-hacking-her-social-media-accounts/

Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by iGist: 4:23am On Apr 28, 2019
tongue
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by Okoyeebows: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who are these two phoolz?

We don't know them here in Saskatoon.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by lanrexdo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Women are liars especially those in the showbiz.They lie like 5&6. People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked.
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na una wahala be dat beautiful yarinyas......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by aolawale025: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
They should settle.
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by odigbosky(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
How is this worthy of front page now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by jamezman(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Story for the gods only....

All these hijab olosho just wan trend unnecessary...

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by TANID(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
What's This Now Please
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by Anagha123: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Loss of words
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by SarkinYarki: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
who are these people
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by brenister10: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
odigbosky:
How is this worthy of front page now

What is nairaland turning into? There are lots of worthy threads sitting idle in various sections but it is this nonsense that made front page.

Nairaland MOD 's should please wake up
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by iammo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
wink

Awon Slayqueen kanywood divission
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by BabaIbo: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
FP don cast, anything na him dem dey push enter FP these days. it's OK
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by radioactiveID: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 29th of April, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by ifeanyiatuadu: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
mtcheeew

abeg when will Regina Daniels tell us about her husband
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by sanni32opemipo: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
fine girls better stop love-up fight.. lesb
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by Jaynom(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
The girl in Blue looks like a slim FULANI BOY. The girl in Pink is Beautiful! kiss
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by Kenswitch(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
This one got me, she beat the hell out of u and seized your phone.” as your Mama she be. Abeg lie small.
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by Xavi2019: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
[. He said he was out of town and would call me when he arrived. When he came back, he called as we earlier discussed and I came out to meet him. As I stepped out of the house, I noticed a black salon car and then I saw Hadiza Gabon coming out of the car.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/28/actress-amina-abdullahi-accuses-hadiza-gabon-of-hacking-her-social-media-accounts/

[/quote]

Who is the "He"??
Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
2003 Kia Sorento. very clean.color Black.
Grab this fairly used Kia SUV at good price.
The car has Fabric seat, working Air conditioner, Seat Belt, Extra Tyre etc.
Price; N1.450.000
Tel;08162504225

Re: Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
A Nigerian named Hadiza GABON

(1) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" / Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! / See How Half Unclad Obama's Daughter Stepped Out That Got Tongues Wagging 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.