Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (38357 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by eitsei(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
jeff1607:

from your opinion who do u think worries more about the well-being of the union excluding the kids
the well-being of the union is a two-way thing which means both parties should always worry about it because if the union should later go south it will affect the products of the union more, I mean the children. So I can't say who worries more
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2016
STENON:
What if he becomes the cheating partner after marriage and that's the number one thing i detest most....

what if he won't support my Dreams and Vision of becoming a Professor in the next ten years.

what if his family is not friendly and welcoming

what if he is not motivating me ...

Lol!!!! how old are you?
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by STENON(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
singlessubway:
Lol!!!! how old are you?
I am "x+y" years old. Find x and y

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Titilayooni:
Afraid of been tired of the love we initially shared....

This will definitely happen at some point sometime nits just an opportunity to show the depth of what u both feel
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fear of marrying the wrong woman and fear of getting divorced
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Mzjacy(f): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
morayo3:
ORO LO SO
What does it mean
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by RoyalBlak007: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
i do not
trust ladies
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Bisjosh(f): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Commitment forever....thats creepy embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Bisjosh:
Commitment forever....thats creepy embarassed cry
lol
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by WomanOfRace(f): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Afraid of getting married to a man now while I'm yet to achieve any of my dreams in life. Afraid he may try to discourage me from living ,going after my dreams in life. I don't want a man that will ever lose interest in me,raise his hands on me or see me as a woman married only for kids. I want a bestfriend and lover in a husband.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
afraid my hubby may stop loving me if we get married, also afraid of divorce cos it will surely affect d kids & a loveless marriage is worst cos marriage should be enjoy not endure
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by sunvick(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fear of marrying the wrong woman. Fear of been in a loveless marriage.
Fear of the "lady faking it till she makes it"
Fear of a lady showing her BEST attitude during courtship and bringing out the REST in marriage.

Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Antina(f): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Fear of Anuptaphobia. Nothing is as bad as marrying the wrong man.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by loshybab(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
simply put..................fear of the unknown.
l
d unknown include;marrying the wrong woman
having a dirty partner
fear of the hard times if d partner doesn't hv the nous to endure and persevere as I can etc
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:20am On Jul 29, 2017
A MAN THAT HAS A HIGH LIBIDO LIKE ME HAS SERIOUS ISSUES TO DEAL WITH WHEN HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by ikemesit4477: 6:30am On Jul 29, 2017
jeff1607:
I know money, financial status, mental preparedness and more are necessary in marriage but putting all that aside what are yours fears? Mine has a lot of what ifs

what if in the long run it gets boring with everything looking like a routine with the fire that was present initially, will she try to rekindle it? As we know most ladies (not all) tend to wait for the guy to everything to spice it all up, from kinky gossips or just gisting.

What if she doesn't have time for me and probably loves the kids more?

what if love making becomes more like a chore or routine, would she try to spice it up and become more adventurous?

what if am no more would she be able to handle everything all on her own ( men die before that wives).

what if she changes during the course of marriage ( like show her true colour or character)

what if she can't bear the usual hustle and bustle in marriage and decides to quit? ( marriage isn't all smooth)

Experienced minds can help out here and you can share yours too.

#nuffsaid
my greatest fear in marriage is child bearing, because before some women will get pregnant it will take years , some after one it will not come again and i have been hearing of some couples waiting for like 15 years, i dont think i can execerise such patient , so i pray I should not fall into such category!
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by MMotimo: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Marriage is not the problem, that can be done on the cheap
The real problem is giving birth to kids you cannot afford to raise just to prove you are capable of doing something even goats and pigs do

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.