Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (38362 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by mamawin(f): 1:48am On Oct 08, 2016
Titilayooni:
He won't die,you guys will grow old together in love and harmony...
Amen, thanks a lot
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Fairgodwin(m): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2016
mamawin:
I tell you there are many ladies like you. or she comes into your life and remove d boredom, get you out of your shell, or she enters her own shell as soon as you enter yours.
marriage is sweet when the foundation is love.

Alright then. Thank you, Mama Winner.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by naijafeminist: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Ifakiland:

I shuldnt concentrate on looks abi Tank u, remind me to take my nxt gf for an xray to check her inner beauty...yeye dey smell. Pack urself oneside abeg.

It might be a necessary condition but not a sufficient one. [b][/b][/i][i]
Understanding what you read is always key.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by ostirich(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Seanjay:

Bro I feel your comment but am not sure if I can be able to handle that or if I will be able to handle that, so people will turn it to violence but me am not sure cause I will loose all my power and strength my God help me if I don't die on the spot, cause it forever heart ache for me I can't stand such or best I can relocate and leave the country cause I will never want to have anything to do with her ever again nor set my eyes on her

you just spoke my mind. onestly I cant take it. cuz women can do nasty things behind u.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by ostirich(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Malayy:
did you say skipping baths.. I will just stop sleeping with her..

my brother you haven't seen anytin yet. once dated a girl in school. I had to always boil water for her to bath evrytim she comes around bcs she always gives me this reason of feeling cold nd no strength to go bath. now what I don't get is this. was I boiling tht water for her bcs I love her or bcs I dnt want to sleep on the same bed wit a woman tht skipped bath tht night? wht if she was my wife. will I continue doing tht for her? meeeeeen a whole lot of wht if
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Amicable24: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2016
DWJOBScom:
I actually have none because I am going to trust God .

without him I have tons of fears and excuses but from meeting her(from the first day ) to the Altar I will be growing and improving myself
Correct bro.. I'll just have faith in God Almighty.. No one is perfect but we can look onto our perfect Saviour Jesus Christ cool

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by mamawin(f): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Alright then. Thank you, Mama Winner.
you are wlcm. It's just mamawin, not winner
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Malayy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
ostirich:

my brother you haven't seen anytin yet. once dated a girl in school. I had to always boil water for her to bath evrytim she comes around bcs she always gives me this reason of feeling cold nd no strength to go bath. now what I don't get is this. was I boiling tht water for her bcs I love her or bcs I dnt want to sleep on the same bed wit a woman tht skipped bath tht night? wht if she was my wife. will I continue doing tht for her? meeeeeen a whole lot of wht if
and she called herself a student.. that one must be straight outta gutter..
there was this one I was trying to lay.. after devising means, once I see her and perceive that odour, my morale dies.. I can't sleep with this one..

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Fairgodwin(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
mamawin:
you are wlcm. It's just mamawin, not winner

Okay, correction noted. Thank you.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Emmey67: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
In these present time where things are hard in the country and everything is on the increase without increase in salary and so much lost in jobs. why not make additional $2000-$5000 every month and have a substantial savings at the end of this year.
with just an investment of N10500 only.
If you are interested I will guide you until you see the alert on your phone.
Add me on whatapp No. :07039575096
Send I am interested and I will add you to the group
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Seanjay(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
ostirich:

you just spoke my mind. onestly I cant take it. cuz women can do nasty things behind u.

Seriously am scared of that things ooooo
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sighs, I read all the fears each and everyone in the post have. These fears are not out of place, I had some of these fears mentioned few years back. And it's human to have all these fears individually.
But the greatest concern is this : If we are so scared to Fail in marriage, how would we end up getting married and stay married. We've already failed before any steps of marriage comes our way.
Life is so simple, we are the ones making it hard and difficult.. We all need is 2 understand everyone of us is different and look out for partners that complement our different individuality. It may take time but we all need to make an effort to seek for that person that complement each and everyone of us.. And be a little more accommodating and appreciative of each other in a relationship , I bet you, all the fears will disappear into thin air..
The only fear I have is Nija economy.. This economy is not lifting hope but dashing hopes.. And it's so sad, Nigeria is where it is now.. Very sad indeed.
Wow!
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by morayo3: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Marriage? I prefer staying alone,
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by morayo3: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mzjacy:
Scared of not making the right choice cos I don't believe in divorce
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by morayo3: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mzjacy:
Scared of not making the right choice cos I don't believe in divorce
ORO LO SO
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by MrMacinterchi1: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
grandlexuz:

[b]Yeah very true! Selflessness is the watch word. When both parties are willing to put the other infront, there is always room for improvement and compromise.

A Very Poor Man Lived With His Wife.

One day his wife, who had very long hair asked him to buy her a comb for her hair to grow well and to be well-groomed.

The man felt very sorry and said no. He explained that he did not even have enough money to fix the strap of his watch he had just broken.

She did not insist on her request.

The man went to work and passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch at a low price and went to buy a comb for his wife.

He came home in the evening with the comb in his hand ready to give to his wife.

He was surprised when he saw his wife with a very short hair cut.

She had sold her hair and was holding a new watch band.

Tears flowed simultaneously from their eyes, not for the futility of their actions, but for the reciprocity of their love.

MORAL: To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love,that is EVERYTHING. Never take love for granted.[/b][i][/i]

Beautifully said, thumbs up. I like the moral and wish to copy it. thanks .

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by mizthorlu(f): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2016
what if he changes after marriage(keeping late nights, womanizing) what if his family don't like me what if he marries another what will be my fate, if I can't conceive what if he/I die, what will be the fate of my kid's
marriage is a risk am not sure I am willing to take for now.....
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Mzjacy(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
morayo3:
ORO LO SO
huh?
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by PresVA: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Had no fears whatsoever cos I was sure of who I was getting married to.. We both looked forward to it..

The only concern I had was how my career would pan out esp as I had to leave my job to join him..but ThankGod everything is taking shape now..
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Maaamaaa: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Getting married very soon, definitely feel like running away but i can't because I'm pregnant...

I fell in love with a heartless monster....God help me
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by singlefade25(f): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
PresVA:
Had no fears whatsoever cos I was sure of who I was getting married to.. We both looked forward to it..

The only concern I had was how my career would pan out esp as I had to leave my job to join him..but ThankGod everything is taking shape now..
my madam

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by ElDeeVee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
PresVA:

The only concern I had was how my career would pan out esp as I had to leave my job to join him..but Thank God everything is taking shape now..

Same here too cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by PresVA: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
singlefade25:
my madam
Na you be madam mbok o... how are you dear?

ElDeeVee:

Same here too cool cool cool
Lmao..
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by mizthorlu(f): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Getting married very soon, definitely feel like running away but i can't because I'm pregnant...

I fell in love with a heartless monster....God help me

pregnancy shouldn't compel you to marry a monster....better to be single than being in that kind of marriage

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by singlefade25(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2016
PresVA:
Na you be madam mbok o... how are you dear?

I am fine ma.....how is the baby?
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by corisande: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Fear of losing a partner, fear of being in a loveless marriage/falling out of love
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by fpeter(f): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
fear of losing my husband early, fear of not having enough mpney to run the famil...

But I commit my marriage into God's hand, hubby and I will live long to see our grand kids
All our needs shall be divinely provided and we shall have more than enough to share with family.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by vicdall(f): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
mamawin:
prayer, my sister. I prayed about mine and it worked. trust me. except you don't believe in prayers
Thanks dear. I believe o
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by scent9(f): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
jeff1607:

Am guessing the fear of complications, CS etc right? Have u read up epidurals? Might calmur nerves
I've nt mayb I'll try dat tnx.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by PresVA: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2016
singlefade25:
I am fine ma.....how is the baby?
Baby is doing good dear.. thanks. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by eitsei(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
The kind of person that I am I don't normally have fears of the future and about anything because I believe God is always by my side as long as I believe and trust him to guide me right and to be honest he's there all the time for me and I'm grateful to him ... But in the case of marriage, it's a bit different sha, my fears is mainly falling out of love either from me or my wife and the financial instability because I can't imagine all my efforts to make ends meet look like nothing in the end.. May God help me though

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by jeff1607(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
eitsei:
The kind of person that I am I don't normally have fears of the future and about anything because I believe God is always by my side as long as I believe and trust him to guide me right and to be honest he's there all the time for me and I'm grateful to him ... But in the case of marriage, it's a bit different sha, my fears is mainly falling out of love either from me or my wife and the financial instability because I can't imagine all my efforts to make ends meet look like nothing in the end.. May God help me though

from your opinion who do u think worries more about the well-being of the union excluding the kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.