Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

60-year-old Shanti Devi, mysteriously shrunk to the size of a toddler. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60-year-old Shanti Devi, mysteriously shrunk to the size of a toddler. (688 Views)

60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / 60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

60-year-old Shanti Devi, mysteriously shrunk to the size of a toddler. by datprincess(f): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2016
India has quickly become the base for some of the strangest occurrences in the world and this case joins a very long list.
Shanti Devi

Over the cause of the last 25 years, 60-year-old Shanti Devihas shrunk to the size of a toddler as a result of a rare medical condition.
ALSO READ: An Indian Farmer who gets high on Cobra poison will leave you baffled, watch the shocking video
Visitors gawking at Shanti Deviplay
Visitors gawking at Shanti Devi (dailymail)

Shanti who once stood five feet tall, now spends her days cuddled up in a cot as she has begun to attract tourists who visit her village in Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh in north India.
Her limbs which are shrunken and twisted, have become so rigid that no form of movement is allowed. Shanti can neither open her hands or spread her legs or even tilt her head. She is now forced to rely solely on her children for support.
"I have been living like this for nearly 25 years now. This is painful. I get bored but I can do nothing on my own. I miss sitting and waking and meeting my friends or watering plants," she said.
Even stranger is the fact that she began shrinking after the birth of her third chi...MORE HERE...http://www.nigeriannow.com/2016/10/in-indian-today-60-year-old-shanti-devi.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

She Gave A Me Hug. / Ladies: S*x Chat / 12 Things All Single Ladies Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.